Be me a neet going on four years

>be me a neet going on four years
>parents talk shit about people who won't get jobs, want free everything, etc etc
>regularly chime in and join the beat down

Attached: 1539736932254.png (378x357, 81K)

Faggot

based and neetpilled

Based neetchad working the boomer parents

Your parents are subtlely trying to tell you to move out

Yah well it's their fault I'm still here so they can just deal wit it

Why is it their fault?

>Boomer parent tell me to be more multicultural.
>Gets pissed off when they hear people speaking anything other than English.
Kek

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

What's a neet?

His mum didn't swallow and his dad wasn't impotent.

I had a ton of money at the beginning of 2018 but they made me do a two week job for them that was extremely intensive and didn't let me watch crypto. I tried to hire Mexicans to do the job but they woudlnt lett me. The result? I wadown $40k by Feb 2nd and currently I'm down $62k.

you unironically won't get anywhere in life if you make bullshit excuses like that.

>wouldn’t let me watch crypto
Holy shit the tendie good boy meme is real

You'd be made too If you checked your phone during lunch and you saw what saw

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-223404_Delta.jpg (1437x1518, 250K)

my wife doesnt swallow but im impotentn!

It's not their fault you bought the top. If you bought at any respectable time frame you would still be in the green. Literally worth less than the Mexicans you tried to hire.

Good, no kids like OP for you! Unless your wife's son is a little shit.

I didn't buy the top Fren. I started with $650

Attached: Screenshot_20190128-222957_Gallery.jpg (651x626, 195K)

One of the most NEET comments I've seen.
You get to nut raw inside a pussy whenever you want.

You seem like an actual manchild

Yeah maybe but its only bad when you lose Your money . Otherwise it's playboy lifestyle

What a shit excuse, kys neet fag or get off your mother’s tit

>made me do a two week job for them that was extremely intensive
Made you? What would they have done if you simply moved out with your crypto money?

When your mommy and daddy die you wont be able to a fking cockroach anymore you piece of shit

Attached: 1547983177168.png (500x373, 37K)

JUST KYS YOU NEET PIECE OF SHIT

TFW WHEN NEET COCKROACH THINKS 100K IS TON OF MONEY HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAAAHHAHHHAHAHAH

Attached: 1545408397798.jpg (798x770, 195K)

Based

>neet going on four years
chad here, is there an age limit to being a neet?

100k is a lot of money tho. 90k after tax is 66k in california for instance. So you'd need to work 2 years straight to get the same cash basically and that's without expenses. Minus expenses, shit takes forever to save.
Can't tell if this one guy was a larper but with 80k was supposedly able to buy real estate and set up passive income.

Yah it's weird everyone says that's not a log of money but I definitely felt like a Kang

100k is a weird amount of money. It makes you closer to being a millionaire but at the same time it still feels so far away. It's the equivalent of a decade of savings which is a fairly long time but it's not enough to buy a house or retire in a 1st world country.