Anyone else here /allin/ on crypto?

Anyone else here /allin/ on crypto?

I've got a $3000 emergency fund, but I've been sinking all my disposable income into bitcoin. I stopped contributing to 401(k) so I could dump more fiat into BTC.

Probably a stupid strategy, but the FOMO would hurt me much more than going broke. Worst case scenario I'm stuck wagecucking for an extra decade

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 14K)

I think you are making the right choice.

Yeah I've invested more than I can afford to lose. I've put in about $12k into crypto even tho my net worth is like $15k lol. and im down 45% from initial. JUST

Attached: images (15).jpg (227x222, 10K)

not all in, but I have a disproportionately large percentage of my net worth in bitcoin.

I'm over 80% in bitcoin some stocks some assets 7k cash

Assuming we will have smart contracts that can convert crypto to fiat instantaneously in order to pay out a vendor in whatever currency they desire, why wouldn't you be all in? would there even be any point of cashing out by then? we know this is coming in a matter of years. Can someone tell me if I am delusional? I have basically considered all of my investment to be a one way trip. Even if I make it I don't see a point in going back to wagebucks. I don't even care so much about consuming I just want enough to have financial independence from wageslaving.

Attached: 1548543052477.jpg (2245x1054, 2.61M)

yes I put most of my disposable income into btc eth and xmr 80 10 10.
I never had any savings and just started wagecucking 2017 so I really don't see how I can lose much if I never had anything to begin with.

I mean if I calculate what I would get from 40 years of wagecucking without spending a dime I wouldn't even get a million dollar.

There really isn't any choice. Saving up the little bread crumps they give you is just meaningless.

To add on: have significant amount accumulated over past few years. Focusing next on guns, PM, just to diversify

Attached: 1548542551310.jpg (2245x1054, 2.83M)

only invest in crypto what you can't afford to lose

I'm all in literally. 95$ in my bank account for the next 2 weeks before payday. First thing i do every payday is calculate how much money i need to survive before the next cheque comes in. Literally only eat breakfast and lunch and the occasional oatmeal for dinner to get as many shekels into crypto as i possibly can.
Haven't bought a single item other than gasoline to get to work and food to survive for over a year now.

thats what they said in 2011 when I had nothing to lose
life is a gamble fren
once a kid went down my street and got killed by a big branch that fell down
really made me think

4000 NEO and 600 GAS. Everything i ever made (15k) plus maxed out 15k worth of credit cards to get it in ANS days.

Patents

Attached: BitcoinSV-696x449.jpg (696x449, 19K)

bobo will fuck you up guyz
this bear is far from over
we'll be so fucked in 2019 even organisations that push blockchain to adoption will have struggle.

>put $5k(life savings) into ltc may 2017, up to $12k by nov
>discover binance December 2017
>up to $27k ath
>fell for the HODL meme
>fell for the dollar cost average meme
It hurts, I'm down so much I can't bring myself to switch to hot or link

Attached: Screenshot_20190130-161818_Binance.jpg (720x948, 72K)

I’m all in with all income I can afford going in as well.

YOU GOT REQT

I’m pretty heavily in but I like to keep a few grand floating in my bank account just in case. I will probably kms if I’m still watgecucking in 2025.

I know. Idk what to do anymore

:( im sorry man
should be the beginning of a bullrun in about 7 months or so
hold in there

Same boat as you except not my life savings. I DCA myself into just territory. Now my 5k is worth 1.8k

Fuck selling now though

>Fuck selling now though
That's the thing, I think I would feel worse capitulating only for it to pump than I do now. Lesson learned I guess. I feel silly though because I could have swapped into like 12k link during REQ's pump to 1160sats in October, now I can only get 3.2klink. i also briefly held 4million hot sometime this summer when it was below 200gwei but pussied out and switched back to req, which only gets me like 1.5million hot.

All those missed opportunities, like tears in the rain

>Probably a stupid strategy
Yeah it is stupid, you need to diversify outside of crypto, real estate, stocks, businesses, etc.
You need to not FOMO. Instead of putting 100% of your new money in, only put 50% in and the rest invested somewhere else, or hell just fucking wait for the next bull run.

For me I got 5k cash, 57k in 90/10 stocks/bonds, 26k in crypto.
Putting all my new money into side businesses.

27k was your ath? kek
I put 5k in april 2017, flipped ICOs and had 700k in January before it came crumbling down. Good thing it wasn't my life savings.

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long

5k usd every month. No regrets. Retire at 40.

>57k in 90/10 stocks/bonds, 26k in crypto.

you're gonna get rolled again on your stocks

that's what everybody has been telling me for the past year.
the great thing about diversified portfolios is you don't have to worry about it because the rest of your portfolio will make up for it, the added benefit is you can't get scared into taking your money out too soon or too late.