How did this fag cash out 1.6 million and I only cashed out 60k? I was in crypto since march 2017 wtf...

How did this fag cash out 1.6 million and I only cashed out 60k? I was in crypto since march 2017 wtf. What am I doing wrong?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 106K)

he's lying. I don't think he has even 100k. he pulled this stunt to make people think his """trading strategies""" work since he's """rich""". it's all part of the con.

I believe it tho. So many people got rich not including me. I shoulda went all in on stupid meme coins but i was too stubborn

Watched some of his trading videos today. He's clearly not an actual trader. The indicators he uses and the way he "scalps" probably looks cool to noobs but he most likely has the profitability of an old lady at a slot machine. If he does have money its not from crypto.

he bought in btc earl and makes money of his courses like every other trading faggot out there. Also he got "hacked" before so this bullshit too

Go away philakone. No one is falling for your shit.

Who is this

>he bought in btc early
that doesnt mean much though. Andreas Antonop was in Bitcoin since the beginning and wasnt a millionaire until someone donated a bunch of BTC to him. Most of the Crypto Twitter scammers I've seen will post proof of coins they bought in 2013 to look OG, but in reality they were just buying some weed on the Silkroad and never held.

Baby whale checking in.

fucking this
retardation levels from this chink scammer are reaching all time highs

literally who the fuck is this gook?

Never seen him before in my life and all of a sudden he is the talk of the day.

Literally who?

If you want to get rich, margin trade with low leverage during the bull run. Go long, sell, repeat. Wait for the confimation that the bull run is over and walk away. you're almost garunteed to be a millionaire if you can do this and stay idsciplined. trading bull markets is easy as fuck, and if you margin trade in a market that does a 200x over a few years, you're going to be doing pretty well.

1.6 mil isent even enough to make it. He's literally only getting a taste of freedom before he gets flung back into the shit.

money? what is a lot of money to you?

Attached: bob-marley.jpg (480x720, 56K)

I don't think he's as rich as he is claiming. None of his expenses are impressive.

He has a riced Nissan 370z and gifted an older model used BMW X1 worth 20k USD to his now ex-gf. Doesn't even. Have one car worth over 100k.

His computer set up is clean but very normie tier. Less than 5k for his entire set up.

Gifting 50k to his dad. Is this supposed to impress me? I give 20k to mine yearly on my regular wagie job.

Showing off his travels to France. Is this guy even trying?

Has 3.6m but trying to hustle out on courses? If you are making insane money you wouldn't bother with entertaining people on YouTube or selling courses.

He's probably rich, but from selling trading courses in the bull market. The way he talks so much and his personality I find it hard to believe is a successful trader

this faggot literally admitted to dumping on his followers. if he did make that much (and he very well could have) it's because he's getting paid by bitfinex to shill idiots into day trading with leverage on their platform or from large holders trying to dump on a bunch of retail traders trying to scalp a half-percent profit on ETC.

He, like many others, like Richard Heart for example, overstate (larp) about their worth because they're faggots. They're both doing okay financially but are worth about 1/10th what they claim. easier to get followers if you're perceived as rich

selling udemy courses pays well

Attached: 1548843229594.jpg (643x377, 46K)

Cashed out $200k with no problems from kraken. Could've take out more.
Why is it a problem again?

He's nowhere as successful as some guy I am following on TG. He turned a single BTC worth 700$ in 2016 into 135 BTC(around 500k) today through simply margin trading on Bitmex. Of course he is very good with risk management too

GOOKS BTFO

Attached: 1465753859552.jpg (513x403, 36K)

this user gets it............ look how many views this got,, and everyone believes hes a good trader now

kek dicklets when will they learn

200K is Kraken's monthly fiat withdrawal limit. So if you wanted to cash out 1.6M it would take you 8 months to do and by then the price will have changed drastically. Other fiat gateways are similar. For this reason I don't think anyone ever has actually converted crypto into more than 3M USD in their bank account.

You never heard of otc?

Bullshit. The limits only apply to noobs like you and me. Once you have a couple of mil sitting in your Kraken account, you have other ways to do it. You can literally just talk to the support and ask for OTC

New faggot detected

I'm poor but hey at least I dont have a three incher

No wonder he is so beta

Attached: images.jpg (253x200, 5K)

I made substantial profit in 2018 by following his method. Basically, I trade on leverage with a $20k-$50k position and close my short/long when the price moves a couple % in my favor. Of course I don't always win, but at least 70% of my trades are good.

>>TG
What's TG?

the fool and the money doesnt go well together

Wow

>i got lucky a few times

chink doesn't know SHIT

Attached: 1542408857599.png (556x712, 16K)