>>12600000

I'm going to go winter camping when I get my millions. What are you going to do?

Attached: 1504055980395.jpg (2048x1536, 1.44M)

hunt people like you in the woods with my boys

>paying to sleep on the ground

Hammocks feel really cold since you have air flow all around you being in the air like that. You are going to need a really expensive sleeping bag.

>Sleeping at a campground
>Not stealth camping near some comfy secluded lake and waking up at 4am to go fishing during sunrise

Do you even /out/?

This. Glad at least one person here has some sense.

i have good news for you. you can go winter camping before you have millions

No, I can't. I have to work all the god damn time.

For all temps below 85 depending on dew point, an underquilt or underpad is required for the shelter.

Op has a quilted down windproof quilt hung below the hammick.
A closed cell foam pad also works.
Shugemery fully documents winter camping theory.

Having a bug net makes a huge difference alone thermally.

Down bag inside synthetic bag. The minimalist underquilt style is the supershelter from hennessey.

Calling that winter camping. kek

It takes YEARS of hanging to grasp what is going on and how to adjust for what your body is doing.

Storing any pee in your balls and waking up warm is unlikely, for instance. But some never ever get cold but syndrome.

Winter camping begins with a wool (poly blend) baselayer and mukluks.

Gotta start with Fall camping while waiting for Winter to start. I'm going to camp all year round.

Find a way to (start) hanging by doing so indoors, first.

based and campfy

you think you bulletproof you shit for brain?

I'll buy real estate to create passive income, buy a nice home, and get married to my dream girl.

that shit sounds dangerous desu. gonna get zodiac'd

>Become rich
>Get mauled by bear

Attached: images.jpg (309x163, 8K)

> water in plastic
enjoy your man tits faggot lmao

Doesnt sound queer at all.

I live with my gf in a cabin in the woods. The last year these things have happened:

>woke up with the entire cabin making a sound as if we were inside satans mouth. EXTREME inhale/exhale coming from all angles at once. Thought I was dreaming first, but it continued for 20 minutes. Dog going crazy. Told my gf to relax that it probably just was an airgap in the roof or something. Never happened again. No idea how something like it could happen.
>loud droning sound coming from the forest at 3 am. It's illegal to use any machinery or touch the forest in any destructive way. Managed to fall asleep after hours.
>Saw something walk outside the window while my gf had her back to it. Didnt say anything to scare her. Just got the crowbar and put it next to me silently. Checked for tracks yesterday and only saw my own.

I've been reading stories like this, and on /x/, and experienced a few things of my own that make me think there's no way that some wild undiscovered maybe even slightly paranormal creatures don't exist somewhere deep in the woods. There's no way humans have covered every inch of wild terrain in the US, there's no way some creature could not have evolved to have Supreme stealth able to avoid humans out looking for them

Doesnt help that my gf is in this organization to help find missing teens, so we get an alert every time someone go missing. Not all are found and they claim suicide. Not sure anymore. Living in the forest is truly a different world than the city. I would never go back. Making 4 m high bonfires and drinking whiskey with my dog. Very nice up here.

>crowbar
>not a shotgun
Get a shotgun, faggot. It gives you such confidence that nothing stops you. It doesn't matter where you live, it's possible to get a shotgun license outside USA with little hassle

I have a 6.5×55mm rifle. Problem is that women are neurotic and if I start arming myself when going to bed she isnt going to like it here. Whatever is out here, it feels quite friendly. Maybe i should stop polluting the ground by burning all trash, but its so long to drive to dispose of it otherwise.

With the prevalence of cameras and how cheap they are nowadays I sincerely doubt such undiscovered creatures would move past some random people's cabin and not be found.
Hell if I experienced any of that shit I would have cameras installed from the outside pointing in as soon as possible just so I could document wtf is going on.

SQUEAL LIKE A PIG

Attached: wild satoshi appeared.jpg (918x1309, 388K)

Do you live near a closed mine? It might be a Ventigo.. if you believe in that stuff. But living in the forest is creepy sometime

That's the plan. ;_;

Attached: 1511722048876.png (500x500, 296K)

They are called widegos, old Indian spirits. I go innawoods alot, from the ozarks to Yellowstone And up to Michigan I've seen them all.. and trust me there is no doubt they exist in some nature. Michigan has some sort of dogmen, ozarks have these wierd like bear creatures that have some THICK ass hides. I put a 54r into one once and heard a THUD, it was like it hit wood.. i cant explain it but if your a shooter you know what i mean

I quite literally now carry 3006 handloaded overpressure rounds, they are black tipped 1940s AP rounds. I dipped them in silver and saturated them in white ash from a oak tree, then had a buddy who is a priest bless them.. i did it for the LULZ and for the spooks.

Defenitly tho. There is strange shit when your deep innawoods, no doubt in my mind. I could fill this thread up with stories from my cryptid expedtions. But thats better suited to X or K..

Next step im upgrading to ps thermal system with a custom mount for the m1, its overkill but i dont care, ive been building a fuck you level rifle and ammo just incase one day i find something more then strange tracks, sounds and objects.

Good shit tho, check google for githubs with info dumps on GPS locations of this shit. Im at work and on phone so i dont have links till later tonight.

Attached: IMG_5184.jpg (1280x960, 63K)

Prayer:

>The one seeking the blessing kneels and presents the gun.

V. Adjutorium nostrum in nomine Domini.
R. Qui fecit coelum et terram.
V. Dominus vobiscum.
R. Et cum spiritu tuo.

>Priest takes the gun.
>Priest puts Holy Water on the gun.

Oremus.
Bene + dicere digneris, quaesumus, Domine, ignis ensem istum; et hunc famulum tuum, qui eum, te inspirante, suscipere desiderat, pietatis tuae custodia munias, et illaesum custodias. Per Christum Dominum nostrum.
R. Amen.

>Priest hands the gun back.

Accipe ignis ensem istum, in nomine Pa + tris, et Fi + lii, et Spiritus + Sancti, et utaris eo ad defensionem tuam, ac sanctae Dei Ecclesiae, et ad confusionem inimicorum crucis Christi, ac fidei christianae; et quantum humana fragilitas permiserit, cum eo neminem injuste laedas; quod ipse tibi praestare dignetur, qui cum Patre, et Spiritu Sancto vivit et regnat Deus in saecula saeculorum.
R. Amen.

Attached: 20180918_125202.jpg (1200x1200, 124K)

Reported to the fbi

And the CIA, and NASA.

>widegos
>dogmen
>wierd like bear creatures
Where can I find pics of such creatures? Sounds like the last one is just a bear

Seriously, there's nothing scary out in the woods. There isn't anything out there lurking to get you or evil creatures. Just some rabbits and trees. You guys should check it out sometime, but don't bring guns or anything because that would be illegal. Oh, and if you hear someone yelling for help you should go to them. If they sound kind of strange it's probably because they're in distress.

K or x, there's threads. Problem is just that tho... it's normally night or dusk when this wierd shit happens, which can play hell on optics and lenses because of odd shadows and apature, or campfires.

Night is even worse- thats why a few of us who do this shit for vacations / trips are upgrading equipment. Things are getting cheaperish your still looking at like 5 or 6k for a good thermal that can record live tho. 3 years ago that would be 10k, which was too much to warrent on cryptid hunts yet

And you won't see much in the way of deercam footage because people who use those are just casual hunters, dont go that deep vs someone who is exprenced, we dont use those. We have tried tho ! Again footage comes out like shit or scrambles because of weather conditions.

>bear
Like a bear yes, but there are no grizzlys in the ozarks.. its defenitly bigger as well. Its very hard to tell but i have seen them before, and its very very deep in where you are hacking undergrowth nonstop over shitty terrain

>heknows.avi
2spooky4me

>implying he couldn't just tip off the local wildlife

Attached: 1548675895876.jpg (1124x1104, 150K)

Actually something else kind of spooky,but not so.. I have a 1942 German dagger that i use for a letter opener. Its sharp as fuck. Yet clean cuts every letter, except for bills : almost as if it knows Jews sent them

Attached: 20180906_235231.jpg (4032x3024, 3.1M)

>Raep Tiem!

Purchase a home on the west coast. Some where like San Francisco, Monterey, and/or Seaside. Living in Solvang would be exact comfy, could just walk to the bakery. I do want that gloomy rainy weather though next too the coast. I would probably just draw and focus on web comics.

Attached: big guy.jpg (960x720, 65K)