Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on with brexit? are they finally leaving or not...

can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on with brexit? are they finally leaving or not? what does that mean for eu citizens who want to work there?

Attached: This-Is-The-Real-Difference-Between-Great-Britain-And-The-United-Kingdom.jpg (1000x669, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/30/man-charged-after-girl-raped-twice-in-one-night-in-birmingham
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It means 'Fuck off, we're full'

nobody knows thats kinda the joke

eu will impose severe restrictions on beef cause you guys have so much bovine tuberculosis it's fucking crazy

It means more niggers for all white countries indefinitely

id bet on

- close borders, regain control of immigration
- keep open market
- keep military agreements (obvious one)
- keep common goods and services, meaning trade and labor mobility will still be fairly easy

that way, the brits win as they can handle their own immigration yet have to comply with the EU in trade matters, which allows the EU to strongarm the brits to do whatever the EU needs them to do economically

Whatever, brainlet. I just want us to leave already. Fuck the EU. Bunch of bullies.

also it makes the UK a kind of a safe heaven to do proper banking fraud

They've not going to let us. The deal May is pushing is actually worse than remaining ( quite deliberately so IMO ) our politicians needs necking, they are all trying to protect their holiday homes and investments on the continent and suprise wages for their party doners.

I would honestly prefer just fucking off. Eu workers already here can stay. If they've lived here for 10 years they can claim citizenship. WTO rules are fine and I dont want to be a member state when duestchbank crashes and brings the euro economy down with it.

* supress wages

Sorry phone fagging on a shakey train

>immigraishun
Some cucks still fall for the meme and fear "those damned foreigners", while it is their own people robbing them

Literally kek.

You wouldn't be saying that if you lived somewhere like Barking and Dagenham

None of the MPs want to leave and are kicking it down the road, hoping it will go away or be someone elses problem

EU citizens will have to apply for visas

>EU citizens will have to apply for visas
even if you dont fully leave?

what do you think is going to happen? does pushiung it down mean its going to get renegociated?

>We dont want white europeans that work and contribute
But we are full of africans-asians living on benefits

I know this is biz, but would believe it if i told you that most people are not ant-immigration for economic reasons?

>f-foreigners are good
I’m a Rotherham grooming gang survivor. I call myself a survivor because I’m still alive. I’m part of the UK’s largest ever child sexual abuse investigation.

As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white c***” as they beat me.

They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten.

Fear of being killed, and threats to my parents’ lives, made it impossible for me to escape for about a year. The police didn’t help me.

kys liberal faggot

Attached: tumorsdetectednocureyet.png (904x827, 632K)

So it‘s the EU‘s fault that you guys have Pakis?

We are doing an extreme hard Brexit onto WTO terms.
It is going to be fucking beautiful.
Read book if you didn't already.

Attached: Sovereign Individual.jpg (329x499, 34K)

Hans, you bullshitter.
We are doing ultra hardcore Brexit.
I know you are into the ultra hard ones.
And a big hard one is coming your way, now.

Attached: Trump pepe britain meme.png (680x651, 719K)

crime is the thing i hate most about immigrants
all the violent crime of blacks
all the child rape of arabs etc
plus i dont like my people being replaced

and immigrants take more in welfare than they give in tax so im not sure what you are talking about

No taxes on gambling gainz? Is that accurate?

no, don't be a faggot and read what i didn't even mention. We aren't part of shengen except for information sharing.
It was our own shitty government. they can't seem to realize women in the workplace+abortion aren't good for sustaining population.
We aren't alone though, whole Europe is fucked.

Tits or gtfo

Exactly the opposite.
Brexit is held up for some time. It will resume and turn UK into caliphate.
They need wypipo now for some reason. My estimate is to fight Russia.

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (600x315, 11K)

I know this is bait, but let's take the time to educate our fellow Jow Forumsraelis on the UK white underclass culture and pakis.
Let's begin with a quote from Theodore Dalrymple, author of 'Life at the Bottom':
'[the UK's] inner cities and council estates are places where the whole gamut of human folly, wickedness, and misery may be perused at leisure... abortions procured by abdominal kung fu; children who have children; women abandoned by the father of their child a month before or a month after delivery; insensate jealousy; serial stepfatherhood that leads to sexual and physical abuse of children on a mass scale.'
I would in fact say that for many poorfags here it's a race to the bottom in a perpetual competition for the worst lot in life.
Now combine this with people of pakistani origin, hereafter pakis, and you have a recipe for disaster. Pakis don't care about our laws or our culture. Their sole mission in life is to use and abuse everyone in an amoral quest for survival.
The Rotherham case is of course awful, but I believe the blame rests not only with pakis, but also with the white underclass and an uncaring government that brought these undesirables together, and a political agenda that incentivises the authorities to look the other way when it comes to pakis (muslim minorities).

i was obviously improperly quoting a victim. I don't think it's the underclasses fault, they already live life in the shitter, they have nowhere to go and will stay perpetually poor because they are forgotten, dumb and reasons that mentioned. The ones that do/did escape have left gaps for minorities to move in and take over which they have done.
Manufacturing moving overseas and things like the fishing industry dying (Thanks EU) hurt them the most. Now the only choice they have is scrape by with gibs, crime and stuff like gambling.
The government would also place them there because its cheap, there is space and it goes hand in hand with their (((multicultural))) project.

Attached: muslimrapegangs.png (1820x1634, 2.13M)

>surprise wages
I can agree with that
Also bussinesses leave UK for EU by the tens of thousands.
Also good luck exporting shit in the EU.
Surprise !

I mean you're right, but the Pakis came in via the freedom of movement within the Commonwealth, fuck all to do with the EU

Now we're coming out of the EU and European migration has dropped, guess how the UK gov will make up the shortfall in young labour to prop up the demographic of old people?

Most of the pedophile gangs discovered and prosecuted have indeed been composed of mostly middle eastern men. BUT that only means that middle eastern men have a higher propensity for being caught, not that only middle eastern men commit child abuse, or that the population of individuals that does commit child abuse is composed of mostly middle eastern men or that most middle eastern men are child abusers.

Were fucked if do and fucked if we don't desu, i don't think there is a fix. Not one that any politician will mention anytime soon.

it's more about them being in large groups of 10-80, all Muslims, and living in close knit communities in almost every area where Muslims live and the fact they predominantly target young white girls.
Them knowing each other personally and behaving in such a way with each other without shame as if its acceptable and normal behaviour is astounding.
This implies there is a major issue with them as a whole, not like a single bad apple in a cart like white pedophiles.
Can you imagine driving into town with your mates and abducting random girls?
Could you go to every town/village and find 1 white pedophile in the UK? Yes probably, but 10? 20? more? Probably not.
>theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/30/man-charged-after-girl-raped-twice-in-one-night-in-birmingham
Can you imagine being this girl? 14 years old, raped by two different Muslims in one night, asking the second guy for help and he rapes you too. Try defending them again please.

brexit or no brexit englands fucked because they accepted and prtected too many shitskins. enough said enjoy your ahlah death

I mean they dont exist within a vaccum, the issues that you outline are just as much a symptom of the deficits of government and/or society as they are the deficits of a racial group. Its only natural for like minded individuals to band together and with the shared experiences of being immigrants of a similar nationality and perhaps marginalised they likely are able to create and maintain strong communal bonds much easier and quicker than other groups, and thats not including the fact that within most middle eastern societies community is a fundemental part of the social culture. This isnt a negative trait but an extremely positive one, and although it does enable the encouragement of criminal or otherwise socially unacceptable behaviour via its reinenforcement or by peers condoning such acts I believe its the ‘Us VS Them’ mentality that prevents social intergration of individuals that make up these groups and drives the individuals that make up such groups away from the wider community wherein more socially acceptable and non criminal or nondeviant behaviour is encouraged and maintained.

>25000+ children raped by a pakistani gang
>other pakistani rape gangs fid the same thing in other cities
>ALWAYS PSKASTANI GANGS
>the gang rapists are not at fault
KYS

you are an absolute dumbfuck. jesus fuck you are stupid as dirt