Ripple got BTFO by SWIFT today

Ripple got BTFO by SWIFT today.
SWIFT's 'gpi Link' is a direct competitor for xCurrent. Read the description and compare with xCurrent:
>New “gpi Link” gateway will enable trade platforms to offer fast, secure and transparent settlement of payments by gpi banks
>gpi Link will seamlessly connect gpi members to multiple trade platforms thereby enabling gpi payment initiation, end-to-end payment tracking, payer authentication and credit confirmation.
>The gateway will enable the continuous monitoring and control of payment flows and the subsequent movement of goods by those trade platforms
swift.com/resource/pr-swift-open-gpi-e-commerce-and-dlt-platforms
now xCurrent:
>xCurrent is Ripple’s enterprise software solution that enables banks to instantly settle cross-border payments with end-to-end tracking.
>Using xCurrent, banks message each other in real-time to confirm payment details prior to initiating the transaction and to confirm delivery once it settles
ripple.com/ripplenet/process-payments/

Corda settler is a third network that functions as a layer 2 to 'settlement networks'. It now supports both SWIFT's link gpi and ripple. This doesn't in any way mean that swift is now going to use ripple network for anything, not to mention xrp. Other settlement networks are going to be added in the future.
Corda settler is very similar to what omisego was supposed to be.

In summary, what the recent Corda news means is that the banking system is moving to DLTs without using Ripple. It's incredibly bearish for XRP.

Attached: 1545665560364.png (1078x830, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdrx.io/docs/wp/whitepaper-en.pdf
twitter.com/Christophe___M/status/1090705449601634305
medium.com/@accordhq/smart-legal-contracts-and-oracles-36d4eb538a92
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7i5pca/clarifying_misconceptions_about_chainlink_swift/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Control f “chainlink”
>0 results

chainlink $1000 eoy

Attached: AE4FFCEC-96C8-4ABE-AE2F-2FE8AD21AF7B.jpg (680x748, 86K)

This thread is not about chainlink.

Are you sure?

By all means, this is a chainlink thread.
Read

Isn’t it though?

how do you have this much IQ to make this thread but you dont want to see they need an open source decentralized external data middleware?

>This thread is not about chainlink.
Ummm.. A-user..

100k link, I’m so hungry.

Attached: 00ED1AA8-29B5-457A-BE4E-C935B85C6B1D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.53M)

What the fuck is this?

In addition
to execution and settlement via our exchange platform, we are working to incorporate three
Institutional grade settlement options: 1) real-time securitised token settlement (entirely
eliminating settlement risk) directly between counterparties via the SWIFT17 network using the
ISO20022 standard, being developed in conjunction with ChainLink

Linkies gonna /makeit/

oracle about what? payments are signed by the banks that originate them. There's no need for any oracle, just check the signature.

All Chainlink

Where did you get this quote?

Bump for link info

Bumpin' I have 250k+ Link and I'm not in a single fucking discord, just want more real genuine discussion on Jow Forums sick of these raging poorfag discord douches ruining it for everyone else

So SWIFT asically integrated a platform that currently exclusively uses XRP for transactions that use crypto and yet ripple was BTFO?

This place is so stupid it's actually sad.

From his head when he made it up just now

Secret. All I can say is we're going to make it fren.

cdrx.io/docs/wp/whitepaper-en.pdf you just copied-and-pasted that shit from here. THIS IS NOT SWIFT

It says pretty clearly swift is working with link, you think they lie?

LMAO

The effort here. I bet they will make this BS here news tomorrow at coinsdesks

LOL

>NO RIPPLE1!!!1!
>NO XRP!!11!

Attached: 1548623767277.png (476x463, 183K)

it's obvious that cdrx just took that from chainlink's website and nobody from LINK is going to confirm any ongoing involvement with SWIFT.

This does SEEM like link but nobody can say for sure until we see tx's on the mainnet.

Imbeciles in here user

bump

Big players like SWIFT won't be the first traffic generators, they most likely will slide into a running system to avoid any possible vulnerability.
The whole ecosystem of smartcontracts needs to run flawlessly.

>So SWIFT asically integrated a platform that currently exclusively uses XRP for transactions
how dumb to you have to write that and not realize what that means?
Xrp was the only platform for corda to interact with it, now it's second choice and can be completely ignored by all corda users, not to mention swift.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Linkies are so fucking deluded they will make anything with the word "link" in it somehow correlate to chainlink because in their minds it's one in the same lmfao

Attached: 1543522824331.jpg (250x200, 7K)

Nice wordplay you guys lay out here.

Its like mental sports.

IT CANT BE XRP THAT WOULD KILL EVERYBODY IN CRYPTO!1!!1

KILL EVERYTHING CRYPTO STANDS FOR!1!!!!1

Attached: IMG_20190122_223113.png (1070x601, 450K)

ok brainlet a simple analogy that even ripplefag like you should understand:
Saudi Arabia starts to accept euros for its oil, in addition to dollars.
Is that good for the US dollar or bad?

chainlink + accord + corda + swift

hundreds of teams

take a second to see for yourself

Here is a pro tip for you to wrap your brain around: R3 has a singed exclusivity agreement with XRP to use them for all settlements. Now tell me again how in the fuck this is good for anyone other than XRP????

Attached: 9055ebfa31c8550e-e1494349501884.jpg (504x252, 23K)

>signed exclusivity agreement
>google
>0 results

haha

>R3 has a singed exclusivity agreement with XRP to use them for all settlements
Any source? That's impossible because that would destroy the whole point of corda, which is a layer 2 network for many different settlement networks. It would make it exclusively a sidechain to ripple, but we know that's not the case because they are integrating swift link.

>Google swift/chainlink

Attached: 1513939493170.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Look into the out of court settlement between R3 and XRP/Ripple. That was the agreement that ended the court proceedings.

Attached: fuckmyshitup.jpg (600x600, 33K)

how about you link it faggot because there's no exclusivity agreement and I'm not going to waste time searching for something that doesn't exist

you'll never get real discussion on here. I don't get on discord either. I want real discussion on here too but this isn't the place for it, unfortunately. It's just people with ulterior motives shilling stuff

If you want info then fucking work for it. In the meantime stay blind and go all in your precious link and be fucking poor.

Attached: 1546991550407.jpg (400x388, 57K)

this is not a thread about chainlink you brainlet.
SWIFT's gpi Link is something completely unrelated.

Nice quads.

Attached: 756AF7E7-0DC9-4BE8-B581-475065E593A6.jpg (636x321, 59K)

>gpi Link

Attached: 1548323707174.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

GPI LINK is Chainlink connectivity, brainlet

It does seem probable but you can't exactly verify that.

Ya’ll hearda dis thing called chain link?

It's like they are slapping us with a big floppy dick and we can't say anything because there's a chance that it might just be a sausage.

Are you actually that retarded user

The description of gpi Link in the OP doesn't seem like what a decentralized oracle would do though...just because it has link in the game doesn't mean it is referring to chainlink.

I thought swift gpi has nothing to do witg chainlink
They did the bond payment poc for them that seems to be all

Isn’t it?

Attached: 1535243569095.png (607x648, 15K)

>not understanding corda runs xrp

Where can I buy this OIL shitcoin? It's not even on coinmarketcap

>bearish

Attached: CF92E575-079E-4B1D-888A-E4160F0F339B.jpg (399x760, 108K)

bagholders that pumped it don't have much money left.
It means ripple lost competition with swift.
twitter.com/Christophe___M/status/1090705449601634305

Fucking newfags kys! All you need to know is in your fucking face from months, officially. Can we let this thread die already?

Sage

Attached: openthefuckinghomepage.png (1080x810, 72K)

Also, xrp bagholders belongs to twitter, under every coinbase tweet begging for listing like the pajeet niggers they are. Leave my fucking board REEEEEEEE

Secrets don’t make friends.

Bump

medium.com/@accordhq/smart-legal-contracts-and-oracles-36d4eb538a92

From what I read today, SWIFT said no thanks to Ripple, and it is a matter of time, and probably short-lived, that Ripple will be used with R3 in SWIFTS process. Why any Ripple supporter would be excited about today's news is beyond me, they basically got kicked to the curb.

>Where did you get this quote?
here: page 12, section 5.7

cdrx.io/docs/wp/whitepaper-en.pdf

Twitter is so fucking cancerous. So Im supposed to sit there looking at a 20 minute video and cant fucking tab away without it being muted.

>people actually thought RIpple wasn't a vaporware scam
>people actually thought banks would use RIpple
>people actually bought Ripple

this

get kiked, cripplefags

Attached: 2ABBDE51-D95D-4127-BF94-614AE718E423.jpg (1608x905, 129K)

Same. That looks just like my fridge.

This is whitepaper for cdrx...not chainlink.

This could mean anything, also the webpage itself can be outdated...you know how the team is when it comes to that stuff as well as spelling errors.

based and checked

Too vague to you? Quit crypto and invest in a new tv.

Ahem

>R3 has a singed exclusivity agreement with XRP to use them for all settlements.
You are so clueless it's fascinating.

This news is about Corda Settler using Swift GPI.
In other words: Corda is using Swift, not the other way around.

Plus, it is made VERY explicit that "Corda Settler" is meant to be an all-encompassing payment solution, spanning all cryptos, fiat, ….
XRP was simply the first payment rail that was incorporated, likely because Corda had a bunch of XRP from previous contracts.

So now "Corda Settler" has two payment gateways: XRP and GPI. And there will be many more to follow.

Stinky motherfucking LINK
We're going to make it.

Attached: 1519751409452.png (771x606, 236K)

How stupid you people are? This has been discussed last year

These news do not relate to Chainlink at all
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7i5pca/clarifying_misconceptions_about_chainlink_swift/
>ChainLink PoC for Swift = Bond coupon Payments
>ChainLink PoC is NOT SWIFT gpi
>ChainLink PoC IS NOT Nostro reconciliation
>Mentions of ISO20022 do not necessarily relate to ChainLink

All you retarded kids can do is shout "FUD FUD FUD!"

SWIFT GPI Link has absolutely nothing to with Chainlink. This is not bullish news, this is not even bearish nows for Chainlink: THIS IS TOTALLY UNRELATED NEWS YOU FUCKING RETARD STUPID FUCKS

technically it is bearish, because it shows once again institutions like and including swift have been showing direct interest in blockchain platforms and projects, while there's been utter silence across the board in relation to chainlink

I'm sorry kid, I really wanted you to "make it", but read pic related and do your own conclusions.

Attached: 1548941065533.jpg (1080x1248, 220K)

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

You replied to me but your post has nothing to do with what I said.

*tink tink tink*
*ahem*
Now now gentlemen, a brief moment of your time please!
I pose a question to you all: just exactly HOW does the Corda Settler connect to off-chain information?
That is to say, what oracle service does it utilize?
If you know, you know!

... and FUCK RIPPLE!

Attached: 1542978186170.jpg (594x594, 36K)

Duh, he didn't say they weren't, he said what was publically known. I seriously doubt he would of shared something that wasn't already common knowledge in reply to that question. That exchange proves jackshit.

Rory clearly states in the message that the only PoC Chainlink has worked with Swift was Bond Coupon Payments and thus Chainlink has absolutely nothing to do with Swift GPI

I'm sorry kid, that is just the way it is

I think you might want to read that exchange a little closer bro, he did not say they were not involved with Swift GPI, he said the POC was for bond payments. His response was directed specifically to the poc portion.

How do you think Rory would have responded if they had an nda on everything except the POC bond payments?

Exactly the way he did.

That is delusional.
This is like if the question would be:
"Hey I heard you have been married to your wife Samantha for 20 years, but some people have been talking that you have secret relationship with Megan Swift, are these rumors true?

To which Rory would reply:
"The only relationship I ever had has been with Samantha"

In this scenario, Rory would not be denying ever having wild sex with Megan Swift, but it would be obvious to any non-autist reading comprehension that it is probably a very unlikely scenario.

The word "only" would imply exclusivity and therefore a denial.

It's more like this
"Hey I heard you have been married to your wife Samantha for 20 years, but some people have been talking that you have secret relationship with Megan Swift, are these rumors true?

"I have a relationship with my wife"

>Mentions of ISO20022 do not necessarily relate to ChainLink
>being developed in conjunction with ChainLink

The founder of iso is actually the CEO of Quant. Fact.

Do you need any more hints who has whitelisted there platform?

Im sure its a coincidence Quant is connecting Corda.

even if they worked with Ripple, why the fuck does anyone thing this XRP token garbage would be involved in that?

Depends on if oil stays the standard fuel type

Attached: 1547713484689.jpg (2852x1378, 247K)

All these fudders are ABSOLUTELY IRREVOCABLY ASSBLASTED

holy fuck I've never seen this amount of salt from swing traders

Attached: 1547447127527.jpg (1200x900, 309K)

Kek sure it isnt