Networking mixer

>Networking mixer

Attached: 4568C238-9E49-4F4D-B02C-FE37F23AAC06.png (256x197, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_networking
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does that mean?

Booze and food. If not a technology affair, then the opportune moment to fuck female counterparts in the industry you are in.

Attached: 1547313912596.jpg (942x933, 707K)

Sounds like bad shit.

It’s a party, basically. Normal people tend to have something called “fun” at these types of events. Frog posters on the other hand...

Wagie shit. You have to go around and make small talk. At the end, you awkwardly ask to slip your resume to the top of the pile.

That’s a job fair, very different

Did you miss the “networking” part

Go to a chipotle at noon. Its the worst. All kinds of normies in their business suits trying to look sophisticated working their 40k desk jobs. Meanwhile im a neet with six figures in the bank living at home
Life is good

I lost my virginity at one of these and have pulled a girl at almost every one since.

There are no resume piles at a networking mixer, you dumb neet.

Wageslaves meet with other wageslaves to go over coping mechanisms

You neets keep describing job fairs lol. Networking mixers are very different. Just shut up

>tfw too intelligent to wait in line at chipotle

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_networking
>Networking can be an effective way for job-seekers to gain a competitive edge over others in the job-market. The skilled networker cultivates personal relationships with prospective employers and selection panelists, in the hope that these personal affections will influence future hiring decisions.
Stop talking out of your ass

it's where extroverted wagies can go to forget about their their constant low level background existential distress by not having to be alone with themselves

>six figures
:o
>in the bank
:/

Boomer here. Don't bring a fucking resume to a networking event, you'll look retarded and pathetic. Bring a business card. And stop trying to force your dumb arguments with wikipedia articles. Instead, accept the wisdom of your elders who are trying to help you not look obviously socially inept.
is trying to help you not win the career Darwin award and you're spitting in his face. Show some respect.

>Sperging out
99% chance you’re just phoneposting

>chipotle at noon
unironically this is correct

Posting from my comfy wfh 6 figure job because unlike you I'm not fucking braindead when it comes to understanding you don't bring a resume to a networking event. Kids these days. NEXT!

>Please look at how much money I make, anime imageboard!!!

>open bar

Attached: 1537149934662.jpg (570x761, 51K)

>You neets keep describing job fairs lol. Networking mixers are very different. Just shut up
but are they really ?

Yes, at a job fair you are a worm in a pile of mud and the people behind the booths are fishermen. When they find a good worm they might put it on their hook and see if they can use it to bait out the moneyfish. At a job fair you are in a position of weakness unless you are literally in the top .5% of candidates, which there is a 99.5% chance you are not.

At a networking event you are whoever you want to be. Your confidence and your ability to socialize are all that matters. Handing out a resume like some spastic worm at a job fair will leave people thinking of you exactly that way.

ok . you are right . newfags listen to this gentleman

>Come take my unwarranted advice on wagecucking. Sincerely, actual boomer
Lmao you’re a fucking faggot

>1 post by this ID

Make that two. You’re still a faggot

Sad little child. You are beneath me. Please post again to show how insecure you are :)

I'll post in his stead to call you a fag

Attached: pep.jpg (900x900, 74K)

based

Technically he is above you now. You chould have just let it go, but instead you have made an ass of yourself. At least we can now confirm that you are in fact a boomer. I hope the niggers who will care for you in the nursing home abuse the shit out of you.

>fag
>nigger
Sad little children, the Internet has ruined your ability to be functional and here you are, getting pooped on by a boomer and raging about it :)

Based and Boomerpilled
Mad millenial spotted

this

Attached: 1526674653793.jpg (570x487, 45K)

>my boss wants me to suit up.
>getting paid ~30k a year.
>wear jeans, T-shirt, and my Cartier to work
Fuck em.

>Not ordering with the app

Attached: 1548629100435.jpg (3523x3304, 950K)