Satoshi moved his coins, where can i find this user?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-31 05-46-16.png (900x209, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.com/es/btc/block/00000000495968d19210d3be15bd24fdc19805a0ef15026b0bb4482b04a9da3c
youtube.com/watch?v=2qLI3VIHuKU
youtu.be/6Q4pMQHzgmU
youtu.be/HjyZ_cb1J88
inc.com/jeff-haden/a-study-of-27-million-startups-found-ideal-age-to-start-a-business-and-its-much-older-than-you-think.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hasn't happen and will never be (another lie! what a surprise!), the stupid project of craig will eventually go to zero and he will kill himself.

Here are the coins mined in that day:

blockchain.com/es/btc/block/00000000495968d19210d3be15bd24fdc19805a0ef15026b0bb4482b04a9da3c

Always trying to manipulate through fear. Fucking idiot.

Unironically coins have been moved, but pre bsv fork. In that day there already was other miners apart from Satoshi, you can search for near blocks that are supposed to be from Satoshi and the coins are intact.

He is Satoshi

Attached: Screenshot_20190130-230707_Twitter.jpg (716x893, 204K)

This but unironically

He unironically ins't satoshi.

youtube.com/watch?v=2qLI3VIHuKU

year old

kek

Vitalik is a fucking retard he basically telling Gavin that he is a fucking liar. (Because Gavin said that Craig proved it privately to him personally).
Vitalik is a autistic person so he can only think in logically conclusion.. and yes his conclusion might be correct, the public proof is not 100% a proof.. but he misses the fact that Gavin witnessed a fucking live proof. Vitalik is a bit too much autistic to understand this.

I'm an diagnosed asperger by myself btw.

I accumulated over 100 Bsv allready and will continue doing so you retards.

>>Vitalik is overrated

russian version of tron

Vitalik is a logic monster but that's not enough.
I the street is wet and you are the only living beeing on earth, no machines or high trees around...you can conclude that it was raining.
Vitalik would say, that it's not a proof if you haven't recorded the cloud and the rain drops.

Understand his flaw?
It's not a logical flaw it's a flaw in believing logic trumps common understanding.

Vitalik is basically to smart to see that his conclusion doesn't fit in the real world.

Praise Sanjay
There is a poopoo Vishnu in the blockchain

I am Satoshi

Gavin > some kid

>gavin said he saw the proof so thats good'nuff for everyone
>gavin probably doesnt have any stake in bitcoinSV so he has no reason to lie right?!?

while ill give it to you vatalik may be autistick he is not a retard and it 100% correct. does craig really seam like a guy that would use a "pen name" for his project? does DR craig not seem like someone who loves his title?

You should see some real footage on YouTube about him. All his TV appearance before and after he "was forced" to proof to be Satoshi. Then you might get a bit of his character.

Why can't you fucking sheeps DYOR on topics which are of interest to you. Why are you so fucking stupid so fucking ridiculously retarded?
Probably because you are the most retarded form of NPCs

what if a wave hit it? geyser may have misted it. maybe you being the only person on earth dumped water on it but forgot due to hitting your head.

>Satoshi
Can't even roll a decent get or ID
Suck my cawk satoshi !

Yeah I watched that interview and realized what a dickwad vitalik is for saying that. Basically “I know Craig is satoshi” nah brah I have no proof and your just a moron. Is basically what vitalik reaponse

And it shows

I think Gavin was just to shocked to respond something like "do you just called me a fucking liar?"

>guy who does tv appearances and is claiming to be the the second coming of crypto was a humble man who used some weaboo alias and looked for no recognition in the first few years of all this and still hasnt proven to have one of the first wallets
really activated my almonds there champ

youtu.be/6Q4pMQHzgmU

Attached: Vitalik Buterin.png (658x748, 375K)

whatup

youtu.be/HjyZ_cb1J88

Attached: italic buterin.jpg (648x814, 140K)

A Study of 2.7 Million Startups Found the Ideal Age to Start a Business (and It's Much Older Than You Think)
If you're in your 40s or 50s, you might think it's too late to start a business. Wrong: It's actually the perfect time.

inc.com/jeff-haden/a-study-of-27-million-startups-found-ideal-age-to-start-a-business-and-its-much-older-than-you-think.html