Is there a point to all this pointless wealth accumulation? If I make it, then what? I bang a few more roasties...

Is there a point to all this pointless wealth accumulation? If I make it, then what? I bang a few more roasties, then what? If this shit is pointless then wtf is the point in putting in any effort?

Attached: nuu5o7lxjgd21.jpg (640x799, 108K)

The whole point to making it is to free yourself from society's demands and becoming your own person.

Congratulations OP, this is what we call the black pill.

The point is to not work again but if you can't think of what to do in your free time then by all means, stay a low class wagecuck

The whole point in making it is to acquire freedom. If you're an unhappy person then I guess making it won't help.

user materialism and pleasures of the flesh are the root of suffering. Of course this board is filled with self hating wagecucks that will probably take several lifetimes to figure this out. Regardless you need to find your purpose and passion so you have something to strive for, otherwise you might as well be a wagecuck if you’re a boring loser whose entire aspirations are fucking, eating, traveling and sleeping like a chimp. Heads up I’ve never met a woman that dresses or looks like that with a good soul.

>with a good soul
wew almost took you seriously

freedom ofc

i wanna be able to live comfy and play vidya everyday

Attached: 1422802405363.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

Not wagecucking and not becoming a debt slave are the primary benefits.

Good people do exist user they are just very hard to find, don’t let the toxicity of this place make you think everyone is absolute shit. Yes I realize women’s true nature and on average they are shittier and more deceitful/have no concepts of loyalty and honor but don’t get black pulled by /polr9k/ and fall into the belief every woman is a roasty or that’s all you will see. I’ve been there, it’s not fun.

> 2019
> banging roasties

Attached: 1460339554195.png (928x960, 311K)

absolute power, eternal life, gentically engineer the perfect female sex slave

start by longing chx

could you imagine being fucked by a hot guy with this body. damn gurl

What Now is the age-old philosophical question, only you can find the answer to that.

Attached: 2ndEdition_20_WhatNow.jpg (811x1183, 186K)

With more money I could free up a lot of the burdens of some of the people around me that I care about and with even more money I could significantly improve a lot of people's lives in my community. The probabilistic nature of the universe means some random shit will occasionally get launched at you and the people you care about. Money can't shield you against everything, but it can sure as fuck shield you against a lot. It also can't open every door, but again, it can open a lot of them.

Wealth is power, if you don't have money you're someone else's bitch. If you rather live your life as a bitch then go ahead be poor

Even if you're an ubermensch there's only so much you can accomplish in a lifetime. The goal for pretty much everyone has more or less been to find resources and use it to improve the situation and standing of their family, at least until the last 20 years for whites. You can turn your nose up to all of it and say you don't care, but you'll end up at the mercy of those that do eventually. Selfish nihilism is a fragile luxury 2bh.

You get to wake up in the morning and do whatever you want in your day instead of wage slaving to avoid being homeless/starving.

Literally the first step to life is to escape wagecucking by any means possible as quickly as possible.

To need to toil and depend in order to live and sustain yourself is the ultimate sadness.

A real man has complete freedom and finds his destiny without such trifling concerns.

I really need to kill myself.

You're totally right OP might as well kill yourself right now

stop thinking of yourself as an isolated entity. we are all physical representations of our respective bloodlines, seperated only by time

Think of your bloodline as a country, and you as the current king. Strive for perfection in body+soul+spirit and make sure your children does the same so that the kingdom doesn't weaken during their turn

I just want to set up some passive income, snowball it and then once I've done enough of that, produce my own video games without having to listen to shareholder bullshit.

everyone says "freedom" is what you're working towards. but hardly anyone ever just stops working after they accumulate enough cash to sit on their couch and watch anime and play vidya all day. once you get a little money, you get a taste of luxury. you get a better car, you get a nicer house, you start associating with more beautiful people, you go on more exotic vacations. before you know it, you've amassed $10 million and feel poorer than you did when you had $1 million. so you just keep working harder and harder to get to that next level of wealth until you die.

>not a single answer to OP's question
I guess retards are happier, who could've guessed

If I make it, I can finally work on my art instead of wasting time at my job.

The point is to make it into the capitalist class. Where simple investing of wealth gives you financial independence. Meaning the slaves/serfs of the system work for you.

That is the main goal behind individual wealth.

Stop questioning your existence and consume.

yep, the debtor class are becoming more enslaved

needless consumption
go into more debt for a nicer consumption symbol car

etc

The system is designed to use debt to force people to work endlessly. Even more of a % of their work going to capitalists.

For instance people talk about student debt as being bad. Wrong, it enforces more work on young people. They have less financial freeodm. The chains are tighter pushing them along.

It's by default an evil system, that's how we work harder and harder despite having more resources than ever.

Freedom and peace of mind dummy. The people that want to get rich to get laid are failures.

I want to make it for the freedom like others have said but I would still value hard work.
People who don't have to lift a finger in life - I don't like them and I wouldn't want to be like them. There's only so much housework and child rearing to do so I would like to continue working on my own terms somehow on the off chance I do make it.

I gotta agree anons, if the carrot they stick in your face is a ticket to escape the hellhole created and maintained by the same hand holding the carrot you really gotta question how legitimate the carrot is, or even if you should take the carrot.

So you can retire early or when you do retire from your job you don't gotta worry about shit. You do not have to worry about returning to work. You can just kick back and do whatever for the rest of your life while the younger generation works there asses off. If you want to sleep in all week, go for it. No more having to set alarm clocks nearly as much.

We've got a Rofschild in the house boys

Time to take the green pill

hey, you are right ... money is pointless. i will relieve you of your pointless burden. let me help you. pm me

Beyond paying for basic existence, not much. Problem is the government makes it so expensive. The taxes on a house and a car to visit friends are enough to force even a thrifty person to work to sustain it. That or live in a shitbox but own another decent property and rent that one out.

This. The point is that you don't have to be a wage slave by the time you're 70.

based rothschild

ResDEX
>eternal life, gentically engineer the perfect female sex slave
This. Life prolongation and advancing female replacement tech should be the top priorities of all those who have made it.

I'm just imagining user donating as much sperm as physically possible in order to maximize his chances of "winning" the bloodline game.
>its a numbers game, baby

Attached: Dufct5QU8AApg36.jpg (950x1200, 129K)

I'd fuck the shit out of this ayy lmao

make the world a better place, faggot

Nice, man.

checked

Attached: 1544319684680.jpg (550x366, 28K)

welcome to nihilism