RIP NEM

No one ever explained what that shitcoin does

Attached: 20190130_190856.jpg (1440x1316, 777K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.nem.io/t/nem-foundation-message-to-the-community/21753
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one of the originals shitcoins that worked as actualy money, its fast its small etc, a jap wetdream, RIP

F

Too bad the Japs chose Cripple over their own damn coin

I don't think they had a choice

Attached: 1522079634896.jpg (500x632, 31K)

>my first alt

F.

my biggest regret in life
I sold 2m nem for ~$5k

God damn this is sad. One of the first tokens that got me into the 6 digit club. The NEM community is certainly the most mature ones in this space.

I bothered to read the article, and am glad I did. This may be good for NEM long-term. It's certainly in better hands now than it was earlier.

In today's MV 67M. Yikes

>67M
?
That's $94k today, but it was $3.8M at the top.

Sorry I thought you meant stock. But that's also dumb because 2M shares is more than the company. I'm just a dumb person.

Small Japanese penis can't compete with big American penis.

forum.nem.io/t/nem-foundation-message-to-the-community/21753

tl;dr would buy this gem again once everything is settled

I don't get, if all these blockchain foundations are nonprofit, are they supposed to keep relying on donations to function? How's that ever going to be feasible in the long run?

Read They;re essentially have issues with the misuse of funds and governance in the past. They're rebuilding their backend and could be the most obvious buy signal for XEM.

I think this is great! Who cares about all these shitcoins? The quicker they die, the quicker Bitcoin skyrockets to 100K and beyond. These coins do nothing except for being a blockchain company, and that doesn't give your stupid little project value. Look at Cardano too, another one I can't wait to perish, a freak faggot runs it, why? useless trash and it's valued at billions. adios trash coins.

oof yourself

Stfu bitcuck. Its like you dont like money. Buy more xem this is gonna 20x in the next 6 months

I want bitcoin to die. So that way little maximalists like you can stfu about your shitcoin.

Checked.

this
and this
also this

how do we get rid of bitcoin maximalists

if your blockchain can go bankrupt, then it is no blockchain at all.

still waiting to sell my bag of nem

Sell now, buy back later

This

Not this. You faggots won't make it.

not good advise. we're already at bottom

This is a 425 million market cap. Can’t the devs just market dump to cover it?

That’s what most erc-20s have been doing

After they restructure and fire lazy philippinos that tried to usurp the power, we'll just give them more money from the community fund. This is actually good news framed negatively to gain more clicks.

I can tell you it's not because of btc pair is doomed. better to tether up everything first

as if the eth pair makes any other difference.
i am not aware of any usdt pair.

if u wish to hold this any longer suit urself. i got out earlier and moved on with other coins to make gains in this current market volatility. would probably bag some of xem once everything has settled down. xem is known for its long term hold type of token.

>Long term hold
>A fucking ETH token
HAHAHAHA

currently xem is 1/4 of my portfolio
im gonna gamble it and hodl hoping to sell at least at no loss

u wot m8 nem have its own blockchain u ijit

Sure gl friend :)

Boy, I tell ya. Coins Like DGB just keep looking better. Truly decentralized = no central point of failure. See ya at 10 bucks a pop in a few years, kids.

I’m still holding 300k of these bad bois, should I sell and wait till they get their shit together?

yep ,looks like its dying.
the green box was supposed to be the marked point of no return.
guess we're going even below that.

if you sell you will realize actual loss

Attached: file.png (1553x843, 150K)

This

>TA on a low liquidity asset
Come on, you should know better by now.