Is it bad I’ve been daytrading since 9am yesterday?

It’s now 1am the next day, I’ve been doing coke and daytrading and I’ve almost doubled my account. Biz faggots BTFO the cocaine scalper. Gonna go grab some drinks at the bar before it closes in an hour. How you niggas holding up? Losing money? LOL

Attached: 0B777854-E5B5-4EAA-82D2-541A7FD7246A.gif (320x320, 1.58M)

Post screenshots of ur trades faggot

hell yeah brother

>From 34.50 to almost 70 bucks.

It’s gordon motherfucking gecko boys!

Attached: BDEE8C99-8576-4570-AF0E-4345FE198417.jpg (625x476, 56K)

/thread. We’ll never see the screenshots.

>is it bad that I've doubted my money

um. . no

I will later I’m not home now and I don’t have my VPN on my phone if thread doesn’t get pruned by then

Attached: 92B72AF8-4B81-4C2E-B97F-33A9E188D26D.gif (480x360, 2.91M)

Cocaine is bad mmmmkkk

Attached: FB6E3635-8D4C-4448-B2D9-9159C1407B09.gif (513x601, 2.96M)

34.50? Dude you can take 1k and double that in 10-15 hours scalping

Fuck up Eur0 trash

Succ my fat uncut cock amerimutt

What the fuck are you trading? That would have been tough to pull off on binance today unless you’re playing with less than a few btc, but I don’t pay attention to idex tier coins so idk.

You’re also going to run out of gas right before BitTorrent lists, which will be 100x more interesting (volatile) than anything else that’s happened this week

Bitmex, Ethereum, 35x scalps

Teach me your ways my wise rusty beaked friend . I too , am uncut , and not an amerimutt

Nice. That makes sense

I can’t really teach someone via text but I can tell you what to look into. Understand buy walls and sell walls, the chart is for faggots, the orderbook is what matters.

based EUROTOT
give us your tips

Shitty larp

Yes sir, please do give us some hints about the orderbook. I already know some basic stuff (buy/sell walls, real walls / fake walls), but you cant make money with that alone.

Is that nigga paying you good for all these Mex shills?

Yes, just the tip

>i dont have VPN on my phone
wtf does that have to do with opening a browser, logging into an exchange, and screenshotting your trades... oh wait it's another shitty larp.

as resident of usa i cant trade at bitmex. what other exchange can we trade in?

where do i find a woman like that

if you're not intelligent or hard-working enough to google search "what cryptocurrency exchange can usa citizens use to margin trade," without having to rely on strangers from a hentai imageboard to do it for you, you probably shouldn't be trying to outsmart traders whose sole purpose is to trick you into buying/selling right before they manipulate the price and btfo your anus.

For you? Nowhere. Give up now