$950-$2400 in February, last warning

Attached: DyD0iV5X4AA6Fsl.jpg (1200x868, 68K)

Deluded

>Deluded

>Diluded

They won't listen, but I commend you for the warnings

>reddit

I don’t wanna though

So?

Attached: image (1).jpg (609x609, 48K)

The sooner we crash to 1500-2000 the quicker the bullrun starts

$131 when?

no one cares nigger

The bull market started at $300. 2014 retraced its entire bull run. So the bottom is $300.

Thats either low quality bait or the dumbest thing ive read all day

We're still gonna have to wait for the end of 2019 early 2020 for the next bull run. Things never start moving until eoy some year.

Literally look at the chart. You newfags haven't witnessed a bear market before. It's just getting started

Oh my god look at the bearish chart in pic related. This asset is definitely going to zero because its currently going down! I extrapolate my graphs by drawing straight lines into either zero or infinity!

Attached: bitcoin.png (1192x829, 31K)

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE user.

we are nearing complacency. do you really fucking think that an OLD FUCKING TECH LIKE BITCOIN IS GOING ANYWHERE?

>2000+20
>believes in bitcoin

are you fucing retard or what? BTC IS DYING REPEAT AFTER ME. D-Y-I-N-G

Ripple is going to replace Bitcoin soon. Not a fucking russian backed bigmac fatass scam coin like Chinklink or nerd coin like ethereum which is impossible to understand if you arent tech geek.

Ripple has banks and govs backing it, billions of volume, been in coinmarketcap top10 like five years+

what the fuck you are waiting for? still don't believe it? OK go buy your stupid reddit/Jow Forums shillcoins with 5Million of baby lunch money volume stupid fortnite kid.

Attached: 1546895098846.gif (300x577, 81K)

>nerd coin
Where can I get some Nerd Coin? Cryptopia?

>derides BTC
>thinks Ripple has a future

Attached: deanwormer.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Shitty TA user.

There are 3 forces on price; Up, down, and sideways (time). the result is movement that is always at angle. Meaning support, even tho you always see images like yours is not flat horizontal. It has to be at angles. Every asset moves at its own set angels. If price is horizontally flat, it is at zero, and dead.

you nailed it genius

Attached: XRP_THE_STANDARD.png (499x83, 7K)

Some news for you:
Ripple is not XRP

Double bottom BTC at Bitfinex $3290 USD on Feb 16 2019 - cap this.