Holy sergey

swift.com/sites/default/files/resources/swift_gpi_link_pr_sdc.mp4

holy sergey

Attached: 1548844740500.jpg (503x676, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7i5pca/clarifying_misconceptions_about_chainlink_swift/
swift.com/sites/default/files/resources/swift_gpi_link_pr_sdc.mp4
twitter.com/inside_r3/status/1070318498214223873?lang=en
ripple.com/insights/swell-2018-kicks-off-tomorrow/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, I will agree it is bullish when they specifially mention Chainlink.

At the moment, they haven't

>but muh breadcrumbs! Muh corda must use chainlink!!
Sorry, don't care. No mention of Chainlink -> into the trash it goes

Imagine not having any link

it should be incredibly obvious to you by now that nobody has any intention of working with or using chainlink. its been out there for over a year and a half, and nobody has shown any interest in it, yet they have shown interest in plenty of other very similar platforms or middlemen.

I wonder what this could be be?

Based and Linkpilled

Clearly if Swift GPI Link is using Chainlink, we have made it big. Timing of September displaying coincides with PSD2, coincidence, I think not.

Mainnet is finished till then

Ridiculous fud, nobody has shown interest? Comedy fucking Gold.

Checked

>Clearly if Swift GPI Link is using Chainlink

What if it isn't? I am not trying to FUD, I just don't understand why they would not specifically mention Chainlink

Business focused, the average normie boomer businessman doesn't want to hear about chainlink cryptocurrency.

Sorry not convinced. As far as I understand Sergey & Chainlink made some sort of summer project for SWIFT demonstrating what blockchain and oracles are capable of, other than that, I don't actually think Chainlink will have nothing to do with Swift in the future. This happened in 2016, almost 3 years ago.

I'm sorry, but this is just the way it is. I don't think we will be hearing about "Chainlink & Swift" ever again in official terms

What if you're wrong? Will you take the chance?

Literally on the front page on smartcontract.com

'we are happy to be working with SWIFT on creating their own smartcontact oracle'

>not trying to FUD
>proceeds to FUD
The absolute state of nolinkers/swingers

Attached: 1548047414040.jpg (610x931, 230K)

who's shown any interest in using link's token specifically? so far the only interest has been an academic interest in oracles, of which chainlink is mentioned in passing as a platform in the space.

where are the mentions of non-crypto companies/institutions/businesses stating their usage or planned trials of link, like we saw very early on with ethereum?

Why not address my points?

I don't see Swift mentioning Chainlink, I see swift mentioning R3 and all these other projects.

Why would they keep collobration with Chainlink secret, even though they specifially mention these all kind of other blockchain based companies but just not Chainlink?

To me it seems that Swift is not working (actively) with Chainlink and has not done any sort of collobration with Chainlink for the last 3 years

Attached: 1540284553941.gif (246x246, 582K)

Dude don't buy lmao at you thinking I owe you an explanation. I'm just shit posting to pass the time until it happens top kek

Attached: 1548622414432.png (250x250, 72K)

Based and $1k eoy pilled

Based. “WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING MY FUD THATS BEEN ANSWERED 5824882 times??? SCAM SCAM SCAM!”

Mentioning Link specifically would send value of Link into orbit, which they do not want now. The time for value of Link to go up is post implentation. Believe what you will but my belief is Swift has built their own process and is moving forward with it's eventual implementation, and it does not include XRP long-term. Believe what you want, you could be right but I feel Chainlink is part of their process and am looking to accumulate more as I can.

>who's shown any interest in using link's token specifically?
Everyone interested in using Chainlink.

THEIR OWN!

I watched the Interview from today with Liebbrandt and Garlinghouse. I only had access to the the beginning 19 minutes on periscope

In a nutshell
Liebbrandt was in Chad form.
Quickly dismissed Ripple while schilling GPI Link
APIs and the 10000+ banks he controls.
While Garlinghouse was
>but muh XRP is fast....literally offered nothing more.

really fucking based. We are all going to make it.

This. Means they will not using link.

What's the problem?

>they will not using link.
You speak very good the English, Pranjeet.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

kek, this user doesnt know what whitelabel means
> SWIFT gpi link works with every dlt
and you think theyre not using link

You know that this is the definition of magic, right user?

But what about these points?
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7i5pca/clarifying_misconceptions_about_chainlink_swift/

>ChainLink PoC is NOT SWIFT gpi
>ChainLink PoC IS NOT Nostro reconciliation
>ChainLink is NOT the only PoC that SWIFT has in the works

To me it seems, that is more than clear, that the current POC that was mentioned in this video for example swift.com/sites/default/files/resources/swift_gpi_link_pr_sdc.mp4 has nothing to do with Chainlink

This has been discussed even last year

Swift GPI link has nothing to do with Chainlink, Swift has multiple POCs in the works

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

Time will tell, but I am not selling and am accumulating. Thanks.

Standing by for the comments from the hivemind stating it has nothing to do with XRP and that it will use LINK. Wrong.
R3 uses Corda Settler for global payments. XRP via the XRP Ledger is the first cryptocurrency rail to be identified.

twitter.com/inside_r3/status/1070318498214223873?lang=en
SBI Japan owns 60% of R3.
SBI is also a major investor in Ripple.
Ripple and R3 also announced in Dec 2016 they were working together with 12 banks to trial XRP as a banking bridge currency. The R3 member banks involved in the trial include Barclays, BMO Financial Group, CIBC, Intesa Sanpaolo, Macquarie Group, National Australia Bank (NAB), Natixis, Nordea, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), Santander, Scotiabank, and Westpac Banking Corporation. Here were some of those banks meeting to outline the rules that govern the rollout of RippleNet prior to Ripple's SWELL conference:
ripple.com/insights/swell-2018-kicks-off-tomorrow/
Quote: ' On the eve of Swell, representatives from MUFG Bank, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, WestPac, Standard Chartered, Banco Santander, Siam Commercial Bank, American Express, and SBI met at our headquarters in to discuss the rules that govern RippleNet, our global payments network. These rules are critical to ensuring standardization across the network as it scales rapidly.'

You can downplay it if you wish, but stating XRP isn't going to be a factor and that they are using LINK somehow is just denying the obvious at this point.

Attached: 61D41B5F-E5F4-4F50-8933-19B4213D1149.jpg (1080x1248, 220K)

yeah, all of these companies:

>R3 uses Corda Settler for global payments. XRP via the XRP Ledger is the first cryptocurrency rail to be identified.
And Swift's GPI is the second.

You got this all backwards user.
Corda Settler is using Swift GPI, not the other way around.

This.
Literally not a single company/project has openly partnered with Chainlink over the past months.
Also, Hillary is the current US president.

The girl doing the interview was a riptard. I’d bet my life on it.

Garlinghouse mic time
>Ripple is really leading the way for the Internet of value.
>But muh cross border payments.

Liebbrandt, like a boss
>not partnered with ripple it’s too volatile
>muh 10000 banks
>Muh API’s

you literally can't name one actual partner of the technology or the token. chainlink has no real interest outside of the typical scammy crypto-crypto "partnerships" that have a net negative effect on how those projects look to actual businesses.

You are a MANIAC

>you literally can't name one actual partner of the technology
This.
Just like you can't name a single one of the planets in our solar system.
It simply cannot be done.

cringe

you are a MANIAC

Crawl back under your rock, tardboy.
This board has been buzzing with Chainlink partnership announcements since early summer 2018.

Stay poor user.

given the insurmountable stupidity of cringelink npcs i really cant tell if this is satire or not

How about this: for every planet in our solar system you can name, I'll name a Chainlink partner.
Go.

>stay poor
says the late adopter literally gambling on a random funding token to make them rich. not all of us missed out on the first 10 years of bitcoin.

Czeched

Rory or Thomas confirmed that GPI is NOT LINK months ago... Confirmed that it has nothing to do with LINK... I own LINK but this is too much...

He didn't confirm they weren't, he confirmed only what the poc was they were working on (bond payments). It was Rory.

you are so based dude, that you live in a basement and i'm jealous.

based and linkpilled to the max

Literally dumping like the shit token it is

Can't do it, can you?

It's impossible to name a single planet from our solar system.
Just like it's impossible to name a single Chainlink partner.

Read the question again Fergly clearly asks does Chainlink have ANYTHING to do with Swift GPI poc and to which Rory answers that the only poc Chainlink has worked with Swift is related to bond payments

It is not even a question of "ignoring" the GPI connection, it is clear that CHAINLINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SWIFT GPI ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

>their own chainlink Oracle that will in no way be connected to the chainlink oracle network

It wasn't early summer it was mid to end

>not all of us missed out on the first 10 years of bitcoin.
Then what are you doing posting so much in a Chainlink thread?

Attached: 1529357596027.gif (500x500, 3.92M)

because it's fun being right

Kek linkies

I guess when they talked about chainlink they didn't actually mean chainlink.
Rory also didn't answer the question.

user, IF there is anyone on this board who actually doesn't own link, they ignore link threads and don't actively fud it. I emphasize "if" because I find it hard to believe that anyone who has browsed this board for any significant amount of time does not own any link.

whitelabel.
just like Microsoft cryptlets.

Earth is a plane and the other "planets" are wandering stars

Except I'm right and you're wrong.

See

>Cryptocurrency
Chainlink isn't even a cryptocurrency. It's a utility token! 2 man, Chuck-e-cheese bullshit bigmac scam. Maybe smartcontracts.com made something for Swift, but they sure aren't gonna use some bullshit Jow Forums project

Based upon what was stated by SWIFT their customers do not want to settle in crypto, which is bullish for Link in assisting with this process and bad fucking news for XRP.

How you know there talking about link

Basel 3 in April too

>I don't actually think Chainlink will have nothing to do with Swift in the future.

Attached: 1547830715828.png (473x500, 8K)

Basedville Tennessee
>population: this sick cunt

Attached: 0162372a1af6f72273e10e239599f94d2f36b8a2.png (1000x1000, 1.44M)

1/3

Attached: Notes_190130_191046_6c5_1001_1548900660073.jpg (1000x4000, 334K)

2/3

Attached: Notes_190130_191046_efe_2001_1548900660139.jpg (1000x4000, 141K)

Attached: Notes_190130_191047_81f_3001_1548900660169.jpg (1000x1266, 103K)

>Maybe smartcontracts.com made something for Swift
This is a slide from Sergey's SIBOS presentation.
Notice any logos?

Attached: chainlink PoC slide.png (728x538, 224K)

Wow have a little imagination.

>what is the purpose of SWIFT gpi?
Make cross border payments fast cheap and fully traceable

>what is the biggest challenge involved with cross border payment?
Dealing with currency exchange

>what blockchain based process can drastically reduce friction involved with currency exchange?

Hmm

Imagine if banks could automate the exchange process using a highly secure network, mitigating the single most expensive part of the cross border payment equation.. why is no one talking about this, fml.

Holy fuck

I'm looking forward to when we start getting FUD from people who aren't obvious Link bagholders, when legit ignoramuses from Twitter or Reddit start repeating bits of dumbass FUD they heard secondhand. That'll be fun to watch.

>swift.com/sites/default/files/resources/swift_gpi_link_pr_sdc.mp4

I would agree with you, but LINK touts their work with SWIFT a but to heavily for it having been just a "summer project".

I think it was recieved extremely well and Sergey and the team know they have made it.

Why do you think he has the courage to the wear the same shirt to each and every event? Why do you think Adelyn, former head of marketing for fortune 500 companies, is working with them?

Ari Juels? Come on people.

Attached: 1541780786022.jpg (2975x3506, 3.34M)

After seeing that slide up above my only regret is not having more disposable income to put into LINK.

Wouldn’t this pump eth price also?

Can any nonbrainlets explain this slide

Attached: 1523384401968.jpg (1775x969, 281K)

Sure.

Chainlink giving ETH external connectivity would be a massive boon to ETH as well.

>TFW when you realize that 650mm reserve stack FUDers bitch about will be sold to financial institutions all around the world as an inhouse stable to be used for smartcontracts on a global scale, guaranteeing stable, long term prices after the moon mission.

Attached: 4285913B-64E2-435E-A7BF-D1CE0FEE6E36.jpg (994x1322, 211K)

This

It just means data from Alliance Lite 2 will be fed into various DLTs like Hyperledger and ETH for smartcontracts that trigger transactions related to securities.

All of this stuff has been obvious to those that actually care. Anyone who unironically thinks LINK is a scam is retarded.

thread

Attached: 1526338741712.jpg (1011x1200, 362K)

So with our timeline of psd2, when do you guys think singularity will really start taking place? It looks like we’re still several years out, the way people are talking about chainlink like Tom at the fire chat seems like cautious optimism.

>Built, hosted and operated by SWIFT, Alliance Lite2 has been designed to suit the varying cloud connectivity needs of SWIFT customers. It can be used for manual and automated message exchange with additional options such as back-office integration to make the SWIFT Community Cloud a truly end-to-end solution.

when they say message exchange, its not emails, it's money transfers...basically this just shows that the Alliance Lire2 cloud messaging solution can query a chainlink node to transfer crypto and can transfer fiat using the bank back office applications.

this slide actually shows that chainlink isnt only used for bonds payment, but could in theory be used to convert fiat into crypto, by transferring fiat from a client bank account to the exchange bank account wich will trigger a crypto transfer on the blockchain.

this is what we have been saying for a long time.

t. tech lead at Allianz.

2025 I will start to think about singularity.

How much of my portfolio should be ETH user?

LINK is the financial equivalent of the Philosipher’s Stone, regional banks could convert their countries’ fiat into literally any form of currency (OR PROPERTY - anything) in moments with CL.

I used to think 4th Industrial Revolution was a meme. I need more LINK asap.

Sergey said it himself its a matter of months for mainnet

With testing, proofs of valuable service, security measures and followed by more tests, I guess no less than 3 years from today.
Mainnet isn't a price chart breaker. Mainnet is just a tool, that will have to be improved, reach standard requirements and certification, till institutional users would think about moving to new tech.
I guess, maybe some laws will have to be developed maybe globally or country wide regarding tax and jurisdiction.
I wonder how companies look at security measures, like mistakes and how to roll back.
There is much more into horizon, then usual Jow Forumslet brain thinks. This is not "buy my new shitcoin, I will exitscam you next month", this is tech, where industry tells what they need, before usage, or Prove me your product is secure and better than what I can find on the market.
There will be long ways. Some aren't capable of waiting. I am.