IF this doesn't solve your case of FUD nothing will

youtube.com/watch?v=4H4CxWOImkY

Attached: own.jpg (1273x675, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

demo.platform.weown.com
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/alro0t/i_totally_agree/?st=JRL70KPY&sh=9e6d81db
jpmorgan.com/global/Quorum
crunchbase.com/organization/securitize-inc)
harbor.com/),
slice.market/)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4H4CxWOImkY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Pretty clear

its that a furry coin? owo

all shitcoin funding tokens with zero purpose other than to raise money. buying a token for a middleman project is literal cringe

yea who would ever buy a NYSE token or a NASDAQ token?.

totally useless

tokenise your asshole within minutes. roasties can now fund their sex addiction

Hoping this dirty bitch drops a bit I am 1,400 CHX away from 10k

Everybody wins!

Same here.. 10k is my target. Nearly there but waiting for things to cool down a little.

you can be sure they wouldn't be on any of those shitcoin platforms though. directly on ethereum? maybe. but thats about it

being on ethereum, the same platform that allowed scams like 0xbtc to exists. Why the fk would they want to associate with trash

Big CHX holder here.
Also with access to the beta chat theyre talking about.
This dip coming here, the current one, is going to be the lowest one.
Announcement of a pretty decent partnership coming next week, glhf fellow chx fren

19 cents

confy hold is confy

Everytime I see graphics like in OP I know the post is about some pajeet crap

amazon of sto's

OWW MY BALLS !!!

chx could be the first trillion dollar blockchain

So where's the big annoucement?
Where's the Fast Platform? Nice picture with random people in small room. I love the "video demo" of testnet. That trick was used a lot in 2017 i.e Credits etc. I'm loving the pump though lol

demo.platform.weown.com

HER DERRRR.

It's a little buggy, but it's amazing they've built all of it in such a short time.

US Partner announced next week.

Said the same thing earlier when telling my dad who’s near retirement about CHX.

He doesn’t get the technology and I would buy it for him but I told him to buy 25k of them (roughly $5k) and in 3-5 years he will be a millionaire.

Then said what you did about because it has actual use this may be the first trillion dollar blockchain project. At that point depending on supply would be worth $100-300MM.

Maybe CHX gets there someday, but Bitcoin will certainly be the first Trillion dollar blockchain

Attached: klenf238f2o43hr23.jpg (640x633, 39K)

Also CHX at a trillion dollars seems like a bit of a pipedream. I would temper expectations a little. People used to say the same about Jibrel and that shit is a disaster.

based

First lets see if it even gets to a dollar before running your mouth off about 1000$

Screen shot my post retard, it will happen. I don't even hold significant amount of bitcoins, that's just the reality.

The reality has been right before your eyes since 2017.

Don't come to rate3 threads faggot

Or i come to Your telegram group and pm everyone new potential buyers about rate3

Look at these stupid plebbits, talking about own and not knowing it....

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/alro0t/i_totally_agree/?st=JRL70KPY&sh=9e6d81db

Bitcoin is only as big as it is because it was the first. Its the ultimate shitcoin. I never said CHX would hit 1T but at least it solves a real world problem. BTC is a manipulated shitshow and if you think that mass adoption will happen with bitcoin you have zero critical thinking skills. Countries will just implement their own virtual currencies, there is no way in hell BTC will break 1T. It will die with the rest of the coins that are inherently worthless
The fomo will be unreal

Listen, I'm all in on CHX and I think Bitcoin is a shitshow as well. But Bitcoin has a strong first mover advantage and name recognition, that shitcoin pioneered this space. If you honestly think Bitcoin won't hit 57k (1T/current supply), I don't know what to say. It pumped to 20k from 1k for no fucking reason. And now it's gaining more attention and recognition. IMO Bitcoin probably doesn't have long term potential, but that's not the point I'm trying to make.

The problem now is, that fucking wallstreet is playing with furures in this shitshow

The best part about CHX is once they really get into issuance the price of btc and eth won’t matter. They are giving CHX fiat who then market buys for them to lock up the 1%. They aren’t looking to trade it and to them they don’t care if CHX is $0.01 or $1000.

>private chain
these made up 'advantages' are so retarded
>ceo has cancer
>polymath no
>oww yes

this 'private chain' is really a kyc database and guess what, polymath and the rest (not sure about ravencoin) uses one too.

>servicing
?
>SaaS/enterprise ready
what that does that even mean. Generic buzzword

It means that NASDAQ can use OWN as their blockchain. They aren’t doing the issuance themselves. They are selling the blockchain software to exchanges to use. Which will be using CHX. So as opposed to signing up a bunch of companies they can sell it to NASDAQ or the Hong Kong exchange and their exchange gets private labeled and run on the OWN system.

Unironically one of your points you’re laughing about is probably what will send this thing to the moon the fastest.

>They are giving CHX fiat who then market buys for them to lock up the 1%. They aren’t looking to trade it and to them they don’t care if CHX is $0.01 or $1000.
How is that good for us though? Couldn't this possibly turn a $100 CHX into $1 in a day?

>It means that NASDAQ can use OWN as their blockchain.
If nasdaq is going to use any private blockchain it's going to be either ethereum, hyperledger fabric or corda. That's it.

You're confused about what chx is supposed to do. They have one public permissioned chain based on DPoS where tokens are supposed to live. They have a private blockchain - kyc database ran by the company directly.
The difference compared to polymath is that instead of ethereum, companies are asked to issue tokens on their new dpos network. That's literally it.

The dpos network is going to be 100% controlled by the company because they own majority of tokens. So in reality the company runs two databases, one public, one private.
The value proposition is null.

Haha, afraid of a little competition you fucking jOOO? By the way, that was me!

When you buy using your own money you care what the price of CHX is correct? You try to at least somewhat time it to get as many coins as possible.

These companies aren’t doing that because they will never get the CHX and they aren’t the ones hitting market buy. All they know is they are on a $100MM project putting up $1MM. It makes no difference to them if they get 10 CHX or 10,000 because after they do their offering they are not getting the CHX they bought back per the AMA today.

From there it’s basic supply and demand. If 1/3 are in staking nodes and 1/3 are in lockup when a new company signs up and puts up the money for their 1% and OWN goes to the market to purchase say $1MM of tokens they are market buying for whatever people are willing to sell them for. So I guess sure it could theoretically go from $100 to $1 in a day but it would have to be a collection of idiots willing to only take $1 when the price is at $100 and the biggest buyer in the space is simply hitting market buy when they go to lock up the 1%.

You’re right. I guess the CEO was just making up meeting with NASDAQ about this exact thing I talked about.

It's 2019 and people still believe unconfirmed 'partnerships' holy shit.
Did he at least went into reception to make a selfie with a logo, just like jun scamegawa did with google?

Attached: 1523378355971.jpg (798x770, 195K)

better image
as absurd as it sounds, that's literally what omg did. They stood in front of google's logo in the corridor.

Attached: 1520115024024.jpg (762x663, 101K)

Well yeah, but those are Chinks. Look closely at the eyes.

Holy shit mate you're completely right! Guys pack it up, CHX has zero value proposition and the entire project is a load of shit. Thanks for saving our asses there, that was a close one. Just sold 100k

Jesus that was hard to read. Sorry you aren’t going to make it. Hopefully you don’t fomo in later. Because this is such a shit project.

Thanks for the explanation user. I guess I didn't understand all that well what they're planning on doing. Seemed unrealistic companies would want to deal with long decimals in their dashboard. But if all they see is regular currency, and OWN is dealing with the CHX side of it, it makes sense.

It was when I figured this out that I went all in. Like you it didn’t make sense to me until I realized the companies basically don’t even know or care that CHX exists.

you think wall street killed BTC? all you fags who trade with leverage on Bitmex killed BTC.

come one dude. you're talking out your ass right now. Ethereum...really?

ethereum is the single most used private blockchain.
Eg. quorum by jp morgan
jpmorgan.com/global/Quorum
>Quorum™ is an enterprise-focused version of Ethereum.

This renders CHX completely obsolete, you've really done your research

>This renders CHX completely obsolete, you've really done your research

Any responses, CHX shills. This may even render dusk network useless ?

So your best bet is to cash out now and wait for a 10K stack for tZero ?

chx and tzero will do well

ethereum is overpriced and can't scale

>chx and tzero will do well
> Quorum networks process dozens to hundreds of transactions per second, depending on how the network and smart contracts are configured. Further optimization is ongoing. Rather than proof-of-work (mining), Quorum uses the vote-based QuorumChain, RAFT, or Istanbul BFT (Contributed by AMIS) consensus algorithms.

yeah why don't i just watch this 1 hour video to figure out what you're talking about
fuck off faggot

I have a PhD in nuclear medicinal financial science and I can tell you that you're dead wrong

there will be multiple sto platforms and exchanges.. i dont care which one will be the best.. i care about which one will make me the most money.. and that is chx

>nuclear medicinal financial science
Good joke

These chx shills are getting out of hand. CHX hasn't proven SHIT but CEO lip service and you CLOWNS have the nerve to diss bitcoin. Where is the testnet??? Where is the github code?? You don't have shit. Your only partnership is no name I deal Corp. This token is good for a pump and that's it. Every project is scared to death of being labeled a security token and CHX is pumping their shitcoin with no proven utility to date. What fucking US partner do they have that won't take notice of the tokens excessive speculative value. I don't care if they are in Lichtenstein, the SEC doesn't give a fuck. I doubt they have any LEGIT US partners Probably another no name company.

What else do you plan on accomplishing this hour? Why not watch it and try to maybe take something from it? Fucking lazy these days

Honestly couldn't have said it better myself. CHX is a useless shitcoin and their annoucement this week will be a FUCKING NO NAME SHITCOMPANY. I studied economics in my undergrad at U. Harvard and you're spot on mate. Well done

So what's the plan ? I have a bag of 10K CHX. So all these FUD-stars are planning to accumulate through an incoming dip. A bit nervous on CHX's execution plans ! Somehow getting a JNT-like irrational exuberance vibes here. Hope they succeed and make us rich ! STOOOO

A issuance platform like CHX will need good TPS. What's their current TPS projection, anyone knows ?

Honestly I think we should just dump it then DEUMP IT SOME MORE. Also probably like 5 or 6. This team is a complete deuce wad

wrong

Attached: 1548904889005.png (1440x1088, 294K)

just hold 10,000 chx for 2-5 years and you'll be a millionaire.. ignore the baseless fud.. ignore the pumps the dips..

Any of can fork ethereum and put it on their private server. Now's it's private guys , and fast! Holy shit. Who cares about the actual blockchain, chxs potential isn't the tech, as long as the blockchain works then nothing else matters, it's about being first to market and controlling the niche. Lots of salty no gain beta boys in here bitching and moaning because they are letting their emotions control them. Just shut the fuck up and keep your feelings to yourself.

Attached: Untitled.png (1860x274, 26K)

this

>please spoon feed me guys
fuck off and stay poor faggot

>ignore the dips
This son, is where bagholders come from.

If CHX is so great (I've 10K), why they didn't receive external funding the way Securitize received - 12M (crunchbase.com/organization/securitize-inc)

Not talking about ICO investing - talking about proper VC/equity investment into the company. Is it a "value trap" ?

Securitize is being used by OFN and STO ecosystem surrounding that - Harbor (harbor.com/), Slice (slice.market/) etc.

I'm beginning to believe that tZero + Securitize are better plays (you can not directly invest into Secutitize, but SPiCE - a tokenised compliant VC trading on OFN has invested into Securitize. so you can buy SPiCE tokens if you want to). Both Layer-0 and Layer-1 protocols such as Poly / CHX/ Dusk are very risky as of now. Sticking to compliant exchanges are safer strategy along with few tokenised PE fund like SPiCE.

> Talking to himself

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4H4CxWOImkY&feature=youtu.be

See 36 minute mark.

Compliance:

Is OWN now fully regulatory compliant to issue security tokens… what if anything is still being worked on.
Yes we are as Florian has highlighted. We have a partner network in the background where We can issue security tokens and equity backed tokens in Europe; we can do this now. We have the right legal team, we have the right regulatoratory engagment. We have the audit funcition,we have the right tax guys.. We have an alliance we formed in Lichetensiten/ We can issue security tokens in Europe. We can help geenrate prospectus. We can help generate the end to end process. Next week we will announce a partnership in US and we will be able to do exactly the same in the US. And our vision.. And we're also working on Asia.. Our vision is that we have a fully compliant global network with issuers and investors. . Want to become the amazon of issuing equity, issuing debt..managing and trading and dealing that and we want to span a massive global network. In the future investors in the US can participate in offers in Eurpope.. Eurppseans can invest in the US.. There are certin things you can and cannot do. But in the future 100% of this will be available. . At the moment, there are still a lot of work arounds to be had, but it's being harmonized in Eurpope, in Asia and in the US [it's being worked on as well]

chx
tzero + securitize
ofn

i'm bullish af on all these

>We can issue security tokens in Europe
Can they prove it ? Apologies for the necessary scepticism.

Watch an AMA in full and Tell me if he's honesy to a fault or not.

Sure. Can you tell us how you would like them to prove it to you? Listen up man, in the next month, you will see STOs getting issued on their platform. Now you can wait and see before you buy or you do your due diligence and buy now. This is the difference between someone buying now vs someone who bought 4 months ago and did a 15X in BTC so far. You can always question everything and wait and wait and wait, that's reasonable, but don't expect to make a huge return on your investment. The key is to invest before everyone else. Now for you I suggest you wait for 1-2 weeks when they will announce their US partner then you can trust them and buy.

>If CHX is so great (I've 10K), why they didn't receive external funding the way Securitize received - 12M (crunchbase.com/organization/securitize-inc)
>Not talking about ICO investing - talking about proper VC/equity investment into the company. Is it a "value trap" ?
>Securitize is being used by OFN and STO ecosystem surrounding that - Harbor (harbor.com/), Slice (slice.market/) etc.
Well why The fuck did Polymath get 200 mil and blow it all and have nobody using their product? They've literally spent it all and have nothing to show for it Your logic doesn't make sense, it's not about how much you raise in ico. Not in this space that filled with scam bedroom projects collecting 30+ mil with just a white paper.

Because when you have big balls, confidence, and your own money, you don't want want anyone else owning any % of the shit you're building. VC funding grabs you by the balls.

Hahahaha, they have 3 that will make you kill yourself...

>they will announce their US partner then you can trust them and buy

Thanks user. Do you expect a dump ?

>Polymath get 200 mil
No institutional investors invested in PolyMath. It's just an ICO scam. Whereas Securitize have got institutional funding and they do their due-diligence. That helps retail investors like us. It's a validation.

>ofn
How can you buy ofn ?

they put "ofn token - q4 2018" on their roadmap. it's probably listed on their exchange. i can't check dont have an account.

i think i read securitize will have their own sto

Thanks user

You do mean the real Bitcoin right? Satoshi Vision, not C*re