Should I sell my Nano?

I have 54,000 Nano. I haven’t been liking the direction of the Dev/management team or the Nano community for quite a while now, and it’s gotten to the point where I am wondering if I should just sell.
Jow Forums give me your best pros and cons of Nano.

Attached: 763AB401-EE0E-456F-B51E-37D555DCC598.png (225x225, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/982bq9/stress_test_beta_network_v15_results_in_here/
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/98alqy/why_isnt_stress_test_result_published_as_5700_tps/
accenture.com/no-en/success-visa-connected-commerce-car
ccn.com/vitalik-buterin-ethereum-will-eventually-achieve-1-million-transactions-per-second/
archive.is/iq9fP
nano.org/en/whitepaper
archive.is/lDoCW
archive.fo/v2noA
news.kucoin.com/en/nano-deposits-and-withdrawals-are-now-enabled/
medium.com/nanocurrency/weekly-nano-update-9-17-18-834f3a493994
reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/9flnx5/is_nano_deposit_broken_someone_also_having/
archive.is/dOMVA
reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7vwl86/what_are_the_faults_of_nano/dtvpymd/
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/90wu2v/what_are_the_negative_things_with_nano/e2tskr8/
nanode.co/account/xrb_1ipx847tk8o46pwxt5qjdbncjqcbwcc1rrmqnkztrfjy5k7z4imsrata9est
quora.com/Is-the-NANO-crypto-coin-a-working-product-If-so-what-advantage-does-it-have-over-on-other-crypto-coins
archive.is/e7oVV
archive.is/GvyPd
nanode.co/representatives
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/92b1at/how_does_nanos_dpos_compare_to_other_dpos_such_as/
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8kt2ed/universal_block_canary_has_been_released/dzakb0a/
archive.is/GGWIG
archive.is/DlNyk
quora.com/What-are-crypto-currencies-you-are-bullish-on-for-the-next-bull-run/answer/Marius-Kramer
quora.com/Which-is-the-best-crypto-currency-to-buy-in-September-2018/answer/Marius-Kramer
quora.com/What-makes-a-bad-crypto-currency/answer/Marius-Kramer
youtu.be/JS9tJgbFTUA?t=27m27s
quora.com/Which-are-the-best-blockchains-with-their-own-decentralized-network-independent-from-the-Bitcoin-s-network/answer/Marius-Kramer
archive.is/8mMEU
archive.is/LUN33
archive.is/V30nG
archive.is/pk03o
prnt.sc/ilv1gl
prnt.sc/ilv0p6
archive.is/Wkgvn
bitsonline.com/raiblocks-nano-bitgrail-epic-fail/
archive.is/CKs1V
imgur.com/a/rOn3Seb
archive.is/RW944
archive.is/DM6Nl
archive.is/acLnr
imgur.com/a/Owlui
archive.is/pC3vC
imgur.com/a/mJMhlx3
archive.is/86eDr
imgur.com/a/aFYpDyk
imgur.com/a/KNg2src
imgur.com/a/o8lIwDz
imgur.com/a/urpgzwv
imgur.com/a/G7fgqWV
imgur.com/a/4YcVEji
imgur.com/a/IWP2thd
imgur.com/a/rFV6BJy
archive.is/bfd0Y
imgur.com/a/ql0cjLP
archive.is/dykfh
i.imgur.com/ddzQlVw.jpg
i.imgur.com/7xwM1Lx.jpg
i.imgur.com/e8n7fWo.jpg
archive.is/lTCkP
archive.is/o1BmU
archive.is/8Md3N
archive.is/f4Q8E
youtu.be/40aufi9oJno?t=10m16s
imgur.com/a/gQmoQv0
imgur.com/a/d8xG4QL
archive.is/MbWv1
cointelegraph.com/news/two-us-law-firms-file-class-action-against-altcoin-nano-and-exchange-bitgrail
archive.is/0R8Qe
warosu.org/biz/thread/S12356496#p12359793
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7xqxqu/500_thousand_nano_was_moved_today_out_of_one_of/duaj73z/
archive.is/dOMVA,
archive.is/Vva8Z,
nanode.co/account/xrb_3wm37qz19zhei7nzscjcopbrbnnachs4p1gnwo5oroi3qonw6inwgoeuufdp
nanode.co/account/xrb_3pg6xswkroybxydyzaxybb1h531sx34omiu7an9t9jy19f9mca7a36s7by5e
nanode.co/account/xrb_11iaqa1oppdxzawrbuzh4m5y78i9zngnhwp8urpup97fsf7k8e84gf61ei75
nanode.co/account/xrb_31kxdcjafw5k5w4u3h9uo7yctkawcjkegnwaqjr1jqq3tanu8bp6m4obru7a
nanode.co/block/BE548A457F28A42119FB22373303690DAB5F40811E4E87643A15267827D6C138
i.imgur.com/KEwsZsY.jpg
theice.com/market-data/connectivity-and-feeds/consolidated-feed/coverage-list/cryptocurrencies
medium.com/@bitgrailvictims/the-bitgrail-exchange-ruling-a-win-for-cryptocurrency-exchange-users-50df6c383571
nanospeed.live/Results
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would hold small amount for suicide insurance. but nano is one of the most flawed, hacked, bugged cryptos I've seen personally. I could be biased but I feel as if there's some huge issue with nano every few months. why would anybody trust it as a means of exchange is beyond me.

Attached: 1510591385950.jpg (1000x820, 82K)

Nano is a disaster. Probably worst management in crypto, pic related.

Attached: 7364554.jpg (960x2117, 716K)

Community is by far the worst in crypto-space with many of them from Bitconnect. It's a ZOO, scaring away a lot of potential investors, pic and link:

Attached: Nasty Nano Community II.jpg (1417x674, 245K)

I don't think nano is fundamentally broken but i agree the devs have probably fumbled the coding stupidly which have led to loss of funds. Bitcoin was also a stuttering fundamentally flawed piece of shit that took multiple days to send a single transaction when it was new. Don't forget history. If the devs step up their game and stop putting easily exploitable code into their product then it can be something great. I think iota is fundamentally broken though and i would not recommend you keep your funds anywhere near it. Its closed source and the wallets are not intuitive to use.

The only con is that the devs are not gods and have released easily exploitable code in the past. The project requires genius coders to make sure security features are high enough to make up for the fact that prople have no monetary incentive through fees or mining to run nodes and secure the network. The only talking point against this is that store owners accepting nano will be incentivised to run nodes and secure the network and you just have to trust that the nano devs will get their shit together like the bitcoin devs did in the past. Exchange hacks are normal though and i hope you haven't forgotten about mtgox.

>Nano has 756 TPS [1][2]. VISA can handle over 56,000 TPS [3]. Competitors work on 1 million TPS solutions [4]. Nano’s aim to be global currency is either delusional or a fraud.
>7,000 TPS was falsely boosted and promoted, causing the Nano price to skyrocket 97.7x in December 2016 alone. Real transactions per second (TPS) for Nano, however, was a meagre and pathetic 100-200 TPS [5].
>Nano falsely claim theoretical unlimited scalability, only constrained by hardware and bandwidth limitation [6]. This is as absurd as claiming that a car has unlimited speed theoretically, and the goal is to drive so fast that the car escapes earth’s gravitational field and park on the moon. Nano’s technical updates don’t bring it closer to the goal. It’s like saying the improvements on the engine of the car has brought us closer to driving to the moon.
>Nano advocates like to use average demand as benchmark for needed TPS. This is false. Who will use a currency that will crash at every emergency, at Christmas and other holidays?
>Nano (Raiblocks) was a dead amateur coin, worth less than 10 cents less than a year ago, until it was discovered and pumped hard by Italian scammers. Only after the pump did Nano get a full time dev. This amateur project has had a full-time dev for less than a year, with a horrific team and management picked among incompetent friends and supporters.
>Core dev and main community manager jumped the sinking ship, leaving Nano. Insiders obviously know Nano is riddled with terminal flaws and structural problems.
>Devs are dumping Nano on the market [7]. Insiders obviously know Nano is riddled with terminal flaws and structural problems.

Attached: Coming Nano Disaster Part II.jpg (1024x606, 119K)

>Constant node issues. Withdrawals/deposits suspended on several exchanges due to security and stability issues, multiple times, every single month. All exchanges down not long time ago ago [8]. Kucoin recently [9]. Another failed update and node crash [10][11]. This despite being miles behind having any sort of global currency traffic. Nano could be years away from even having the potential to be a well-functioning global currency.
>Coinbase will only use coins stable for multiple months. Nano is far away from that, see above and [8] [9] [10] [11]. Coinbase will also stay away from a coin riddled with legal problems [7] [12]. Best case scenario is having Nano on Coinbase late 2019, if at all, leaving Nano hopelessly behind other cryptocurrencies.
>One single miner can destroy the network via DDoS with 500 GPUs at no cost [13] [14]. A critical attack vector never seriously addressed by the Nano dev team. Having the problem highlighted to them, admitting to it, their response has been the usual -to promise and deflect -without providing any real technical solution. Nano is wide open for a massive spam attack crippling the network for a long time. This also scares the Coinbase experts; a total crash in Nano, via spam vulnerability and insane node issues, will reflect badly on Coinbase.
>Nano team seem like tech amateurs. Don’t understand the difference between Random (not cryptographically secure) and SecureRandom. Don’t even understand basic cryptography. A disaster in waiting.

why would you want to sell $5.4m for $45k ?
I mean if you are really desperate for money sure.

>Former head of engineering at Facebook, Bryan Veloso: Nano "just a hype...no real use case" [16]. Currently NANO is only processing 0.15 transactions per second. Transactions have gone down in the last months. Extreme low usage combined with a very speculative 90x pump in just one month, causing a flash crash, are all indicators of a coin with pure hype and speculation, without any real value. Bryan Veloso’s claim that Nano is just hype with no real use cases is validated by empirical data.
>Charlie Lee, creator of Litecoin: “Nano will have a hard time being decentralized... It won't be as uncensorable as Bitcoin or Litecoin” [17]. “Nano is not without faults...it has a LONG way to go” [18].
>Millions of USD sold from the Nano Developer Wallet lately, at extremely low prices. Not a good sign that devs are dumping Nano in a fire sale [15].
>Nano team marketing strategy is to have no marketing strategy.
>Nano team adoption strategy is to have no adoption strategy.
>Nano’s essentially following same strategy as Betamax vs VHS and HD vs BluRay.
>First coin on Amazon, eBay, etc. will be the global currency. Nano’s avoiding partnership. Nano’s publicly stated “strategy” is to not seek strategic partnership, basis being that USD has no partnership as a currency, so why should Nano have one. Ridiculous.
>Dev fund is dangerously low, they may burn through it in a matter of 1-3 years [15]. Also, multiple pending and coming lawsuits against the Nano foundation.
>100 addresses hold 65% of all 133 million Nano. Initial distribution to friends of developers, nontransparent distribution method. Who solved the captchas? Where is the audit? Extreme centralization that only got worse with BitGrail, where large holders of Nano (including devs/friends of devs) managed illegally and unethically to get out of the insolvent exchange, leaving normal investors behind to take an 80% loss.

> 51.27% voting weight, held in 6 addresses, opens vulnerability to devastating 51% attacks.
>Flawed structure, currently insane 92% of the voting power in the top 1% of the nodes only [19].
>No smart contracts. Masternode coins utilizing high capacity data contracts on their second layer are the future. Nano can't do any of this, it cannot compete with other coins.
>Must run expensive nodes for free. A borderline insane and untested business model that will most likely crash the network. Even if it worked, no matter how unlikely, with full adaption the cost of running a node would be astronomical, leading to extreme centralization. Having again the elites controlling our money must be avoided. No financial incentives for DPOS representatives to keep securing the network.
>70% centralization of all Nano, due to Nano original developers setting default node to their own.
>Nano is permissioned and non-trustless [20]
>Going from UDP to TCP too late and too slowly [21]
>90% of github commits by only one person (Colin) in the whole “team”.
>Hired pretty girl, G. Coxton, who’s done nothing. Why’s she not on YouTube pushing Nano?
>Nano team are business amateurs. Pushed BitGrail when clearly a dangerous exchange. Guaranteed bomber as a good guy. Rebranded to Nano right before BitGrail exploded. Retarded decision. Marketing disaster.

>Nano has no ‘human face’ for people to connect with, it’s just an empty logo. Unlike other top 10 coins – e.g. Ethereum has Vitalik, Tron has Justin Sun, Litecoin had Charlie Lee. NEO has Da Hong Fei. EOS has Dan L. etc.
>Nano has post Bitgrail probably the worst community in crypto [22][23], much of it due to the Nano teams catastrophic handling of the Bitgrail crash.>There are many other coins that are far better than Nano, with instant transactions, zero fees, near infinite scalability, near infinite decentralization, permissionlessness and trustlessness, 1 millionth the energy usage of Bitcoin [24][25][26]. Nano is an extremely risky investment [27]
>Posted some of the above questions on Nano subreddit. Got banned.
>Multiple pending and coming lawsuits against Nano devs personally and Nano foundation. Ugly truths about the Nano team, Nano devs and Bitgrail will come out [12][7]. It could lead to bankruptcy and a total shut down of the project.
>Anyone investing in this documented shitcoin deserves to lose their money. Nano is Bitconnect 2.0

FOOTNOTES:
[1] reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/982bq9/stress_test_beta_network_v15_results_in_here/
[2] reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/98alqy/why_isnt_stress_test_result_published_as_5700_tps/
[3] accenture.com/no-en/success-visa-connected-commerce-car
[4] ccn.com/vitalik-buterin-ethereum-will-eventually-achieve-1-million-transactions-per-second/
[5] archive.is/iq9fP
[6] nano.org/en/whitepaper
[7] archive.is/lDoCW
[8] archive.fo/v2noA
[9] news.kucoin.com/en/nano-deposits-and-withdrawals-are-now-enabled/
[10] medium.com/nanocurrency/weekly-nano-update-9-17-18-834f3a493994
[11] reddit.com/r/BinanceExchange/comments/9flnx5/is_nano_deposit_broken_someone_also_having/
[12] archive.is/dOMVA
[13] reddit.com/r/nanotrade/comments/7vwl86/what_are_the_faults_of_nano/dtvpymd/

Attached: [email protected] (1956x758, 13K)

[14] reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/90wu2v/what_are_the_negative_things_with_nano/e2tskr8/
[15] nanode.co/account/xrb_1ipx847tk8o46pwxt5qjdbncjqcbwcc1rrmqnkztrfjy5k7z4imsrata9est
[16] quora.com/Is-the-NANO-crypto-coin-a-working-product-If-so-what-advantage-does-it-have-over-on-other-crypto-coins
[17] archive.is/e7oVV
[18] archive.is/GvyPd
[19] nanode.co/representatives
[20] reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/92b1at/how_does_nanos_dpos_compare_to_other_dpos_such_as/
[21] reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8kt2ed/universal_block_canary_has_been_released/dzakb0a/
[22] archive.is/GGWIG
[23] archive.is/DlNyk
[24] quora.com/What-are-crypto-currencies-you-are-bullish-on-for-the-next-bull-run/answer/Marius-Kramer
[25] quora.com/Which-is-the-best-crypto-currency-to-buy-in-September-2018/answer/Marius-Kramer
[26] quora.com/What-makes-a-bad-crypto-currency/answer/Marius-Kramer
[27] youtu.be/JS9tJgbFTUA?t=27m27s

Wow who wrote this? Some of it is lies and its all exadurated. Kudos for the effort though.

Your comment only makes sense if there are no competing projects that are far, far better than Nano. That is not the fact. Nano investor with heavy bags?
quora.com/Which-are-the-best-blockchains-with-their-own-decentralized-network-independent-from-the-Bitcoin-s-network/answer/Marius-Kramer

Attached: 1535065112297.png (1208x448, 97K)

I did. What are "lies"? Please identify them and provide documentation.

Nano’s relationship with BitGrail, their main trading platform, was incestuous and dirty from the very beginning. However, after “Bomber”, CEO of BitGrail found out that his exchange had been hacked for 80% of their Nano assets in October 2017, close to 10% of total supply of Nano, the relationship between Nano devs and BitGrail became criminal.

BITGRAIL PROBLEMS KNOWN BY NANO DEV TEAM PRIOR TO BITGRAIL CRASH
>Insolvency of BitGrail and missing 10 million nano, discovered and made public by the Nano community [1][2]
>Missing transactions on BitGrail, discovered and made public by the Nano community [2][3]
>Single transactions replicated multiple times on BitGrail, discovered and made public by the Nano community [4][3][5][6].
>Millions of Nanos moving out from BitGrail, when the exchange was closed for withdrawals, discovered and made public by the Nano community [7].
>Withdrawals on BitGrail blocked for weeks due to alleged ‘maintenance’.
>Withdrawals on BitGrail blocked for weeks due to ‘KYC’ excuse [8] [9]. Hundreds of thousands remained unverified [10].
>Withdrawals on BitGrail blocked for weeks, due to alleged ‘pending withdrawals’, which were never processed [11].
>Nano withdrawals on BitGrail blocked for weeks due to node problems.
>Customer support ignores tickets - not just for days but for weeks [12]
>Bomber increasingly unhinged and psychotic. Insults his customers on social media for asking legitimate questions [12]. Nano community expressed concern to the Nano devs.

Attached: Nano Heading for Disaster.jpg (1105x576, 122K)

NANO DEVS ILLEGAL & UNETHICAL ACTIVITIES PRE-BITGRAIL CRASH (1 of 2)
>Accounts connected to Nano devs moving around millions of Nano, do arbitrage between exchanges. [13][7][14].
>Accounts connected to Nano devs moving around millions of Nano move assets to safety. Just one of these accounts handled 50million USD [13][7][14][15].
>Insider trading on BitGrail done via accounts connected to Nano Devs. Traded tens of millions of dollars [15].
>Nano dev team used incestuous relationship with Bomber to get instant KYC verification [16], impossible for standard Nano investors.
>Ordinary Nano investors accounts blocked from doing arbitrage, moving assets to safety or doing insider trading, unlike Nano dev team. Stuck with coming 80% loss [17].
>Zack Shapiro (Nano dev): Everything under control. Just too much work with KYC. Not insolvent. (statement made 4 days before BitGrail insolvent) [18].
>Zack Shapiro: No reason to worry, BitGrail doing normal KYC, “scams don’t do that” [19]
>Zack Shapiro: “Yes, you can [trust BitGrail]. I talk to Bomber every day and he’s a good guy. We’ll get it all sorted next week. Just hang in there” [20] [21]
>Zack Shapiro: Confirms BitGrail is a serious business. “Opposite of an exit scam actually” [22]
>Zack Shapiro: BitGrail is “Legitimate. Complying with the laws of their contry” [23]
>Zack Shapiro: “Funds are safe on Bitgrail…Again, funds are safe” [24][25]
>Mica Busch (Nano dev): ‘‘funds are safe, [BitGrails] representative account does not show any suspicious activity’’ [26]
>Nano: “Be assured that your funds are safe” [27][28]

NANO DEVS ILLEGAL & UNETHICAL ACTIVITIES PRE-BITGRAIL CRASH (2 of 2)
>Person who discovered and exposed 50million USD account being connected to Nano Dev team, got later banned from Nano subreddit [13].
>Nano community member who discovered/reported that nearly all nano on BitGrail was missing, was forced to delete initial post titled; ‘10 Million XRB Possibly Missing XRB From BitGrail’ [2] and repost under different headline ‘I need some help with tracing funds’ [1].
>Nano team systematically deleted threads of investors’ concerns and the sharing of new information regarding BitGrail [4].
>Nano dev team confirmed knowing about all BitGrail problems, told investors to relax, and promised a thorough investigation [29][30][28]. ‘Developers are taking care of that’ [31].

yeah i got bunch of friends who were burned by this pump and dump.
now they are in litigation

even if tps was infinite i wouldnt touch this shit on principle alone

NANO DEVS IMMORAL & UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR POST-BIGRAIL CRASH
>Nano Dev team claimed to do all they could to investigate and find missing Nano. No update since. Nothing done. [32]
>Nano community did all the work, themselves researching/investigating. [33][34][35] [32][41].
>BitGrail victim group representative, Espen Enger met with Nano lawyer Josh Kleiman in Italy [36]. Details of the deal made with the Nano team is not made known to the BitGrail victims.
>After meeting between Enger and Kleiman all criticism of Nano Dev team became banned on BitGrail victim discord [37].
>Change in BitGrail victim group management. Protection of Nano Dev team and suddenly non BitGrail victims used as hostile mods on BitGrail victim group discord [38].
>Multiple pending and coming lawsuits against Nano foundation and Nano team members. Outside the original BitGrail victim group, now Discord BitGrail/WebCoin Lawsuit [39][40].

Footnotes to the above Nano -BitGrail Crash (and Nano dev team involvement) –1 of 2

[1] archive.is/8mMEU
[2] archive.is/LUN33
[3] archive.is/V30nG
[4] archive.is/pk03o
[5] prnt.sc/ilv1gl
[6] prnt.sc/ilv0p6
[7] archive.is/Wkgvn
[8] bitsonline.com/raiblocks-nano-bitgrail-epic-fail/
[9] archive.is/CKs1V
[10] imgur.com/a/rOn3Seb
[11] archive.is/RW944
[12] archive.is/DM6Nl
[13] archive.is/acLnr
[14] imgur.com/a/Owlui
[15] archive.is/pC3vC
[16] imgur.com/a/mJMhlx3
[17] archive.is/86eDr
[18] imgur.com/a/aFYpDyk
[19] imgur.com/a/KNg2src
[20] imgur.com/a/o8lIwDz

Footnotes – part 2 of 2

[21] imgur.com/a/urpgzwv
[22] imgur.com/a/G7fgqWV
[23] imgur.com/a/4YcVEji
[24] imgur.com/a/IWP2thd
[25] imgur.com/a/rFV6BJy
[26] archive.is/bfd0Y
[27] imgur.com/a/ql0cjLP
[28] archive.is/dykfh
[29] i.imgur.com/ddzQlVw.jpg
[30] i.imgur.com/7xwM1Lx.jpg
[31] i.imgur.com/e8n7fWo.jpg
[32] archive.is/lTCkP
[33] archive.is/o1BmU
[34] archive.is/8Md3N
[35] archive.is/f4Q8E
[36] youtu.be/40aufi9oJno?t=10m16s
[37] imgur.com/a/gQmoQv0
[38] imgur.com/a/d8xG4QL
[39] archive.is/MbWv1
[40] cointelegraph.com/news/two-us-law-firms-file-class-action-against-altcoin-nano-and-exchange-bitgrail
[41] archive.is/0R8Qe

warosu.org/biz/thread/S12356496#p12359793

No you didn't fuck off. Its copypasta. You think i can't copy past into warosu

The nanofud schizo sockpuppeting is strong in this thread.

As you can see, the Nano community could not answer a single point, but had to retort to mass flagging the criticism. What a sad and nasty bunch. Pic related.

Attached: Nasty Nano Community I.jpg (1417x408, 166K)

You believe a machine is writing comments? Or they are self-created. Show me the "lies" in my comments, with documentation. Go on.

Attached: KYC Nano BitGrail.jpg (876x424, 44K)

I have a single ID. All you nasty nanoids have is false accusations and mudslinging. What a sad and tragic community.

Attached: Bitconnect moved to Nano.jpg (1418x746, 255K)

typical nano bag holder
>held 2 million dollars
>down to 50k
>asks Jow Forums for advice

Hello there, I am Zack Shapiro. Hope you Nano fans enjoyed me dumping my million heavy bags on your heads, while Nano was crashing, the very bags I got out from Bitgrail while you were stuck and tried to get your "KYC" from Bomber (lol). Take that as a lesson schmucks, don't listen to guys on the internet, like me, when doing financial decisions. Pic is me before you gave me my millions of $$. Aaaah, life is gooOOooOod. L'chaim!

Attached: Zack Shapiro2545636.jpg (300x289, 15K)

You can trust us Nano devs. lol. This is me 4 days before BitGrail exploded. Enough time for us Devs and our buddies to get all our own stuff out. We managed to move millions of our sexy Nannis out when BitGrail was down for "maintenance" and closed for you "normal" people, Bombers KYC bullshit, etc, i.e. idiots who are not insiders. Sucks to be you. lol. Peace out to all fellow Naniites!

Attached: Zack.Shapiro.BitGrail not a scam.png (622x441, 75K)

We were on the phones the whole day with bomber to get those 1.5 million Nano out, right before the "hack" and BitGrail was officially insolvent.
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7xqxqu/500_thousand_nano_was_moved_today_out_of_one_of/duaj73z/

In addition I had to tweet like crazy to the small people, the ungrateful Nano "investors" that were pestering us all the time with their, *whiny voice* "I have 8.3 Nano and I am so worried Zack, please help me". Worst part living in America is dealing with white people. They will never be winners.

Attached: Zack.Shapiro.Bomber is a good guy.extended.HQ.png (1440x1602, 1.19M)

hahaha wow I can't tell if you are paid at this point or just independent? I was wondering why you were post all the FOMO yesterday when you usually spread FUD.

ladies and gentlemen as you can see he's posted 30 times look at the picture and how its the same ID, it's all him.
You are not very good at this.
Brainlets this this is the best indicator that you should buy if someone is going this far to try bring price down. about load my bags up.

Yeah man I can see that you are the exact person posting all this and calling it the community.

I have posted 22 times, informing the public as I did with Bitconnect. No idea where you have your 30 times number from. You sound like a typical nano investor, unstable and not very good with facts/logic.

Attached: Nano..jpg (1088x612, 224K)

Nano mcap was once 4 billion dollars. Imagine how much money those fucking scammers made. Probably several hundred million if not more.

Absolutely disgusting scammers. LINK tards and others pay attention, up your scam game.

After Bitconnect crashed, the community transitioned over to the Nano community. They don't care about lawsuits, risk or technical stuff. They are moonbois.

Attached: Nano Hodlers.jpg (609x884, 184K)

the only thing sad here is you. Are you upset because you lost all your money on bitgrail. You were hoping to go to the moon but the only moon you were launching off was your uncles dick. YOu were raped by two ends and you take it out on nano because you're to afraid to stand up to your uncle.

While both Nano and Bitgrail leaders told nano investors that Bitgrail was safe and not compromised, archive.is/dOMVA, they themselves took all their assets, over $100 million, and moved it as fast as hell away from Bitgrail, hiding their assets, while telling everyone that Bitgrail was OK and perfectly safe. This is why neither Nano dev team, nor Bitgrail, have done any kind of investigation who stole the money, where are stolen Nanos now, where are the thief. Firstly they just don't care, they are now rich, secondly there is too much criminal activity from both sides that none of them want to be investigated and exposed. They prefer darkness, secrecy and that all their crimes will just fade away. This will not happen. Multiple lawsuits are pending and coming. Nano tech is flawed and does not function under pressure, archive.is/Vva8Z, Nano is Bitconnect 2.0

Attached: UHMz4fZu_400x400.jpg (360x360, 32K)

Apart from the bitgrail fud I would say sell solely because the days of currency coins are over. No one is going to use Nano as a currency and youre delusional if you think this.

informing the public everyday? We get it dude you were raped take your shit somewhere else. Putting all this effort makes you look desperate. Please tell me you are at least getting paid for this.

Colin dumped millions of xrb in May from private wallets when there was Nano Binance Competition (100kk+ USD VOL.)
He chose a good moment for send to Binance. Who gives a dam about Nano and Bitgrail's victims who suffered a stolen.
Guess they had some special developer donation account before actual one which exists now.
Here:

Old developer donation account:
nanode.co/account/xrb_3wm37qz19zhei7nzscjcopbrbnnachs4p1gnwo5oroi3qonw6inwgoeuufdp

The first address that recieved a nano from Old Developer Donation was this:
nanode.co/account/xrb_3pg6xswkroybxydyzaxybb1h531sx34omiu7an9t9jy19f9mca7a36s7by5e
(Colin's account)

(Colin's account connected to the old developer donation account)

2. nanode.co/account/xrb_11iaqa1oppdxzawrbuzh4m5y78i9zngnhwp8urpup97fsf7k8e84gf61ei75
(Colin's private wallet)

3. nanode.co/account/xrb_31kxdcjafw5k5w4u3h9uo7yctkawcjkegnwaqjr1jqq3tanu8bp6m4obru7a
(Colin's private wallet)

2. and 3. are connected to the 1.

nanode.co/block/BE548A457F28A42119FB22373303690DAB5F40811E4E87643A15267827D6C138
This is the first transaction when old developer donation account sent to this account back in 2016.

Picture is from 02.12.2017
i.imgur.com/KEwsZsY.jpg

looks like I'm delusional then

22>30 fucking kek 22 times Jesus you are desperate

>Putting all this effort makes you look desperate
And whiny/crazy nanoids posting tons of comments filled with mudslinging, verbal abuse and ad hominem attacks, free from any kind of substance, are not desperate?

Guess so. What makes you think ordinary people would use internet money where they have to use public/private keys/qr readers/etc when they can barely google?

Be careful when the heavy Nano bag holders are circling around in their nano van, in your neighborhood. Warn the kids and hide your money. Pic related.

Attached: The Nano Van looking for New Investors.jpg (640x400, 58K)

You posted 1. twice. And 3 and 2 are not linked to the first one, you only claim that. Seppuku schizo retard.

the mudslinging is from you and that loose asshole of yours that keeps spilling all that desperation of FUD. Love the effort, just extremely sloppy. Just like your gaping asshole.

Jeez I forgot about that competition. In hindsight that is just the most unethical thing that asshole has done. Fuck Nano.

Pic, Nano hodler getting assraped since January by the Nano Devs, Italian scammers and the market, buying some more, while screaming:
"2 da moooOooooooOooon!!!"

Attached: Nano hodler getting assraped.jpg (750x600, 87K)

i hold 5 billion USD i have been liking the direction of the dev/managment team and the nano community for quiet a while now, and it's gotten to the point where i am wondering if i should just buy.
Jow Forums give me ur best advice, should i go all-in nano with my 5 billion USD?

BAKKT mentions 40 cryptos, Nano is not one of them. Coinbase will not touch Nano hit by another major lawsuit.
theice.com/market-data/connectivity-and-feeds/consolidated-feed/coverage-list/cryptocurrencies

Attached: 1542334980396.jpg (1620x599, 145K)

Nano was discovered and pushed by Italian scammers. Nano at that time only had a part-time dev with no previous blockchain experience. Then when Bitcoin had serious transfer problems in Dec 2017 they lied about Nano and claimed 7 000 TPS. Pic.

Attached: Nano 7 000+infinity tps.webm (600x338, 2.51M)

Same lie is even pushed today. However, this is reality, pic.

Attached: Nan 75 TPS Aug 2018.png (670x708, 104K)

Sure, you can take your 5 billion USD and give them to Bruno's fleece and garage market. That is the exchange we in the Nano Dev team advice you to use. We just tweeted and confirmed that Bruno Bomber is a great guy, we talk to him every day. Your funds will be totally safe. You can trust us and bomber, as we tweeted yesterday. If you want to see Bruno Bomber just ask for the programmer-soon-scammer Bruno. That's his nickname. We in the Nano dev team is perfectly cool with that and see no reason to not vouch for him. I mean, if something happens he has promised us that WE will get our assets the hell out of his fleece and garage market exchange. So what the hell do we care? Give us your money, friend. We have 7000 TPS, don't ask too many technical questions, that will just confuse your head and you need to be alert and awake when you transfer your 5 billion to us and bomber. There are so many more important things in the world than money you know. A smile, a sunset. Enjoy the free things in life. Just give us your money dude, OK? Nano, buy Nano! BUY! BUY! NANO!!

Attached: Bomber is a good guy.png (923x1336, 207K)

just want to congratulate you on pass 30 posts. You single handily post more then any person in biz in a single thread. And i'm very sorry you were raped by your uncle and bitgrail.

I do have a small bag but please tell me about that "superior" product, that's not a token on another blockchain claiming it'll be the best coin out there.

oh you are the salty npc with %90 loss, nvm.

>Just like your gaping asshole.
>t. Typical raging nanoid nuts and heavy Nano bagholder responding to documented technical/management/legal/moral criticism of Nano.

Attached: Nano Community Post Bitgrail.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

the nano shills on reddit and biz make me not wanna touch it

i remember it pumped to $2 a while back and these retards were claiming "this is just the start" when i said it would fall below a dollar

enjoy that -50% drop since and another -50% soon

bag holders of this coin are the most aggressive

On days when I feel optimistic, I rank NANO on par with the late Bitconnect.
A "community" of idiots does not make a cryptocurrency.

Why use facts when you can just lie in true Nanoid style? I got the very same comments from the Bitconnect community when I criticized their shitcoin/devs/management.

Nano is Bitconnect 2.0

Attached: Nano is Bitconnect 2.0.png (760x400, 329K)

Same. Just filled my bags with link

I am the OP, but on a different computer now, thank you for all your input, I think I have enough to make my decision now.

I'm by all means not for nano. But did nano just go to court and get investigated. The court ruled they were not in on the bitgrail. For how many post this psychopath is posting and putting an effort more then anyone on Jow Forums. Sounds like you are just spreading lies to try to lower price. I need to do some research off nano now not from a psychopath off biz. Eoy1000 link.

Based on the amount of FUD ITT, pretty sure nano will be a top 10 coin soon, maybe top 5

>Based on the amount of FUD ITT, pretty sure nano will be a top 10 coin soon, maybe top 5
Using that insane "logic", Bitconnect should be coin number ONE now. You have the brain of a Nano investor.

Attached: Nano unavoidable centralization.jpg (633x507, 65K)

You sound retarded. Nobody claimed Nano Devs were behind the hack of Bitgrail.

>Sounds like you are just spreading lies to try to lower price.
Exact same stupid "argument" I got from the Bitconnect community when I criticized their shitcoin/devs/managers

Attached: Pathological Nano Lies BoA.png (998x708, 68K)

Kek how quick the response was. Over 30 post in thread. This guy definitely a try hard at lowering price. Thanks Mudslinging psychopath. Filling up my bags with nanies, may even sell couple stinky linkies for some nanies.

>You sound retarded. Nobody claimed Nano Devs were behind the hack of Bitgrail.
You were claiming they knew all along above i just read you're mudslinging shit, you're as crazy as flat earthers.

>Claim their community is horrible
>calls me retard
Found the flat earther

>>Sounds like you are just spreading lies to try to lower price.
>Exact same stupid "argument" I got from the Bitconnect community when I criticized their shitcoin/devs/managers

Quit trying to leach off bitconnect. You sound like this is your full time job of living in your mother basement jerking off in one hand and warning others with your other hand. Go eat your chicken nuggets mudslinging psychopath

>This guy definitely a try hard at lowering price.
Bitconnect 2.0 answer.

Attached: Pathological Nano Lies PayPal.png (1376x422, 121K)

Lol. Nobody tried this hard to FUD BCC.

>You were claiming they knew
Knowing about insolvency is not the same as doing the hack. Idiot. The court did not do any investigation into who bomber informed or hinted about his insolvency. Your comment is false and pretty unintelligent.

>Found the flat earther
>Quit trying to leach off bitconnect. You sound like this is your full time job of living in your mother basement jerking off in one hand and warning others with your other hand. Go eat your chicken nuggets mudslinging psychopath
Typical Nano trash when confronted with documented criticism of flawed/failed Nano tech/devs/management. Sad and pathetic, but not unexpected.

Attached: Nano is Bitconnect 2.0.jpg (612x122, 18K)

>Lol. Nobody tried this hard to FUD BCC.
It was mainly on Disqus.

Attached: Charlie Lee Nano not uncensorable as BTC, LTC etc.jpg (1016x544, 104K)

The same poster has been fudding nano for 5 hours like it's his job. I've been pursuaded. I'm buying 10k more nano. Thanks based fudder.

Attached: 1525160812460.png (285x177, 5K)

Why do you care this much with 40 post on what people buy? Why because you're spreading false information. Go eat your chicken nuggets. Mudslinging flater earther. Why is this your concern with people buying nano. If people loser their money what is it to you psychopath?

>The same poster has been fudding nano for 5 hours like it's his job
I am working on other projects. Making a comment takes 10 sec.

>I'm buying 10k more nano. Thanks based fudder.
Why are you not buying 500K as you Nano liars normally do when confronted with documented criticism of your crashed, flawed and failed Nano shitcoin? Pic related.

Attached: Typical Nano 500K buy claim.jpg (1412x647, 157K)

>you're spreading false information
Identify what you believe is false information and provide documentation. Good luck.

>psychopath
Psychological projection.

Attached: Another Delusional Nano rumour.jpg (1171x92, 20K)

you are a good person for warning us all about nano thank you!

Thank you very much. Best of luck to you and your investments!

I will never forgive nano subreddit for deleting posts and banning users who first blew the lid off of the bitgrail double withdrawal problem

>liking the direction of the Dev/management team or
Are you dumb? They're literally adding stuff constantly. Epoch blocks, universal blocks, lazy bootstrapping and tons of other stuff. I think their reddit page had a list of all their performance milestones for 2018. I suggest you check it out before selling.

How did this shit coin moon in the first place?

Is it partly due to
-?

no the double withdrawals on bitgrail happened mid 2017 before the pump around december.

medium.com/@bitgrailvictims/the-bitgrail-exchange-ruling-a-win-for-cryptocurrency-exchange-users-50df6c383571

Jow Forums, the only place where fudders generally care about random people's money. seems legit

There’s no future for Nano. It’s value proposition is nearly non existent. With Plasma coming in the next few months, currency coins are going to rendered near useless (excluding BTC and MAYBE XMR).

OMG is going to make this all happen. Cap this.

yeah, xmr temporarily is the only true utility coin out there, doesn't mean it has a long term future or is worth speculating on.

omg has nothing to do with plasma though, don't confuse the two. omg is just your average funding token, plasme is 100% eth.

>Epoch blocks, universal blocks, lazy bootstrapping and tons of other stuff
You are just throwing some words around to impress ignorant people in true Bitconnect style. Fact is that transaction speed has gone up and your "instant" claim is just another lie from Nano. Fact is around 10 seconds
nanospeed.live/Results

Attached: Nano-boomers.jpg (612x788, 95K)