Wagecucks, why don't you own a business yet?

C'mon, let's hear the those excuses.

Attached: jewville shop.jpg (1500x943, 278K)

My self-esteem has been too low to even consider having that responsibility, I thought of wage slaving as my only way to survive, like most people.

I managed to turn my social life around and this year am looking into turning my financial life around too. I don't know where to start actually building the business so I'm researching what is profitable to sell/create and how to finance it.

So far I'm following Dropshipping Twitter's advice to start out learning copywriting, and then I might buy a course because I have no idea what I'm doing.

I'm still raising money. So far I have about 60k saved. Its not much but I'd rather wait than borrow money from the shlomo

I have no money, work 15 hours a week, make minimum wage, and live with my parents

>buying yourself a job

No

I'm working hard on various projects in my spare time to be able to make a business. Zero initial budget.

Waiting for LINK to moon

What the fuck do you think paying for college is?

I need experience and connections to do consulting on my own. No one gets contracts with good payment barely one year after graduation.

Also, my employer gave me the third raise in 8 months (42k€-->45k€-->47k€-->49k€) - I want see where this leads.

I've toyed with the idea of some sort of online business geared towards emerging African countries in the Commonwealth, especially in light of Brexit and the British government's desperate desire to trade with literally anyone and anybody, but I am unsure where to incorporate a purely online business

Also the African Continental Free Trade Area and the Belt and Road Initiative gets my peepee dripping with anticipation of opportunity

I don't like the idea of all that responsibility keeping me from shitposting.

Owning a business makes you the ultimate wagecuck with even less free time than normal wagies. Why would I want to do that?

I´m a government employed office worker and has a boss that has no idea what I do/is supposed to do and does not really care enough to try and find out.

I can take entire days and just watch watch netflix getting payed tax money for it.

I am never letting this go.

You're a consultant who makes 49k? Grow some balls and find another job

Same shit wagie

How did you get your job?

You have to manage the wageslave and keep an eye constantly otherwise they fuck up and steal from you.

Being a wageslave owner is not easy.

I prefer being just under 100k with free weekends, 6-10 weeks of holidays, 42 hours of work a week and not having to deal with unmotivated employees.

Got in as a consultant. Proved useful and kept suggesting neat project ideas that I myself would be the perfect person to implement. After 2 years of that and they hired me in a permanent position.

>Being a wageslave owner is not easy.
Precisely. I thought I wanted management (same problems) promotion instead of dev lead promotion at my company until the manager phrased it this way:

>"Do you want your career success to be dependent on 20-somethings doing a good job?"

Attached: 31038484_2128687600748768_8637046203394594511_n.jpg (328x328, 15K)

>What the fuck do you think paying for college is?
A (((scam)))

I do but I pay 800 a year for my LLC in California but I dont make anything

my tax rate is literally 800% percent

Is this bait?

You are not alone fren

Attached: 15263575486356977304760.gif (400x554, 893K)

>Not starting off as a Sole Proprietorship with a $50 DBA until you are ready for revenue to come in.
Never gonna make it.

>Sole proprietors are personally liable for the debts of their business. If the business is sued, your house, savings, and other personal assets are at risk

No this isn't I'm 19 and live at home while I'm in college

>debts of their business
If user is having debts then he's writing them off to counter the $800 a year LLC license fee (which he can also write off). He's not, so he has no debts. He's not doing sales or contracts yet so he can't be sued. You get the Sole Proprietorship and DBA so you can snag the name and legally print up business cards, set up bank accounts, lines of credit, network locally/online, and prepare your website. All of this you can write off with almost no risk. For most people, this takes months or years since they suck. Saves you $9,600 in the first year.

I am a controller who aims to go into consulting in a couple of years.
Also, this wage progression is actually very good for having a Bsc. in finance in Germany. Paid overtime, bonus and

>15 hours a week
so you have plenty of time to start a side business unlike all the full time wagecucks living paycheck to paycheck

The only alluring parts are the benefits and turning off at 5pm (and that's not even that great tbqhfamalam).
t. small Jow Forums owner

Attached: Screenshot_20190128-190325_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 634K)