Crypto is circling the drain. If you were too greedy to take your profits in 2018...

Crypto is circling the drain. If you were too greedy to take your profits in 2018, at least be smart enough not to lose everything and get out now, don't make the same mistake twice.

Otherwise, keep taking your investment advice from Jow Forums, keep believing the shill teams who defend Tether manipulation, who make up stories about spending half their paycheck on LINK, who want you sirs to buy the real fake Bitcoin sir, who call any legitimate criticisms of crypto 'weak FUD', who try to advertise their coin by spamming memes (Virgin vs. Chad, etc) and all the other fucking bullshit that goes on here. The ship is going down, and the people who are trying to screw you over have already made their money and don't give a fuck about you.

Also, shills, when you file false reports about people who try to redpill others, it doesn't actually stop them from posting. Did you know that?

Attached: getting investment advice on biz.gif (300x168, 910K)

imma need sauce on that gif OP

Me in the middle, also, fuck you we goin to the moon

not selling my link you sperg.

Kuroinu. Only the first ep is fapable.

Attached: sauce.gif (578x328, 2.74M)

thx m8

The other episodes have some good stuff.

>you like that, you little bitch?
>i'm going to fill your bags, don't stop holding until i tell you
>don't forget to put half your paycheck into LINK, you little bitch

Attached: 1448580815937.gif (720x480, 999K)

Thanks, on it

You need to be at least 18 years.

Attached: elf queens swoon for sergey.gif (500x280, 664K)

I’m going down with the ship so you can suck my fat cock you faggot

Attached: Q0DU.gif (360x239, 229K)

Heard that back in 2014 fren
You know who keeps coming up on top? Holders

That was November’s script. Were you away/on leave?

>me in the middle
Kek!

>You know who keeps coming up on top? Holders

I'm sure this image is how you'd describe Kuroinu's plot, too.

Attached: 1450585899671.jpg (680x850, 113K)

nice, just sold 100k

Attached: post LINK satisfaction.jpg (720x480, 62K)

>The ship is going down, and the people who are trying to screw you over have already made their money and don't give a fuck about you.
i don't give a fuck about them or your stupid fudding.

That's fine by me. It's a victimless crime, then.

Attached: anyone still hodling.gif (1280x720, 3.59M)

the truth is btc can go anywhere but in it's history there was maybe one 3 year period where it didn't make many hundred % gains for someone that held onto it. be patient if it goes down buy more its that simple!

I hope that you personally believe that and are doing it, but not the actual legit posters of this site.

Attached: you gonna get linked.png (720x480, 444K)

the only exception i think is 2014 nov-dec to 2017 nov-dec where you made a 20% loss or so, but all other 3 year period made you many hundreds if not thousands of percents of gains.

But crypto hasn’t even been adapted for use I. The real world yet, hot\w the hell dam it be over. Unless you are suggesting that every crypto company is a scam and none of the tech does anything useful. Then yes Crypto is done but you’d have to be the biggest fucking retard in the planet to believe that.

>Unless you are suggesting that every crypto company is a scam and none of the tech does anything useful
Nice lampshade hanging. At least I know that you guys don't buy what you're selling.

Attached: 2646a1dd23c48ffd8c9efb79e4d50f1a.jpg (512x1131, 87K)

>Unless you are suggesting that every crypto company is a scam and none of the tech does anything useful.
that's pretty much true except for bitcoin. the rest are simply shitcoins. altho the tech development is important the competing ideas are important there may be a time when it all comes to fruition. but for now only btc adoption matters.

bullish post