Is Craigslist a good place to list a job for software engineers?

Is Craigslist a good place to list a job for software engineers?

Attached: paolaskye.png (473x591, 371K)

Brap!

indeed or stack overflow would be much better. i'm a software engineer and craigslist is literally the last place i look when job hunting

how hard is it to be a software engineer? is it too late for me as a economics graduate who cant find a good job?

brap

More brap please

Thots face makeup doesn’t match her skin tone and makes her look like a clown.

Did you learn Keynesian garbage? LOL!

Attached: paolaskye2.png (472x597, 440K)

Just learn code it's the bare minimum needed. Take econnometrics for a math background.
Learn python, Java, sql

Attached: 1542933504805.jpg (640x461, 60K)

whenever i see big butts i want to kick them.
also i get the idea that the person is very lazy

Attached: 1524487075845.jpg (832x690, 130K)

Are bootcamps ever worth it? What courses would you recommend?

Is there a good place to discuss programming for a beginner? I always hit a roadblock after learning basics, not knowing what to do on my own. Maybe I'm a brainlet.

worked out well for me coming from a somewhat related field (gis) but i'm also in a major tech city. there are plenty of free alternatives though if you can structure your time well. more important thing is to have a portfolio so just start building increasingly complex projects asap.

what do you consider the basics?

i get the idea that you're a small shrimp dick wh*te boi

Basically I took two quarters of a C# class, and although I could compete the assignments, I felt like I was clueless and didn't even know how to start my own project.

How much did it run if you don't mind me asking? I'm actually in finance, but in the operation side and it fucking sucks with shit pay. If I could remote work as a programmer and make the exact same money, I'd be infinitely happier honestly. Wouldn't need to pay retarded high rent.

I've heard mixed success. Some are great others are worthless. If you're willing to throw the money to learning go for it. Beware of becoming a web developer. It's super common and might have meh results.

Data analysis and data science are good though. Data analysis in particular has a pretty low barrier of entry so long as you possess the technical ability. Just common computer skills such as excell, SAS and SQL. Data science is more comp sci orientated but can learnt.

can be anywhere between "sit in your cubicle and browse Jow Forums all day" to "hey, we need you to code 'massive impossible project' by yourself before monday"

Do you need certs for data analysis? How hard is it to find a job? Recommended resources? I'm looking for an escape, bros.

5k. this was years ago and i see most similar programs charging in the ballpark of 15k these days which is highway robbery in my opinion. in general they're a mixed bag as pointed out.

half a semester of C# is barely getting your toes wet. there is a learning curve but once you grasp working with basic data structures things start coming together quickly. work your way through freecodecamps javascript algorithms and data types course and see if you enjoy it. if you do progress on to building web servers using express.js and learn a front end framework like react or angular. with a portfolio and good interview skills you can get a UI/UX position and keep learning on the job

Just find out what jobs in your area are asking for and base your studies on that. For my area I didn't need a cert to get my current job they asked me basic questions and I was trained the rest.

No, go to upwork & pay some ranjoo $3/hr

Attached: 1548523640740s.jpg (125x121, 4K)