XRP will be the first trillion dollar marketcap coin

XRP will be the first trillion dollar marketcap coin.

BTC will dip sub 1000$ and XRP will moon and take Coinmarketcap rank #1.

Massive fomo will happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GSRiTzgGP5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm already swing trading the shit out of XRP in anticipation of the moon shot.

ripple will be tree digits soon. history repeats itself. ripple wil be 20k$ in five years. we are living 2011 in the btc timeline.

Its gonna be big, but I wouldnt go as far to say 20k. Maybe 1k someday

is this the special ed class

>swing trading
>waiting for moonshot

you're kinda dumb, user.

You misspelled CHX

2200 ripples will i make it?

Make it 5-10k and you're good to Go, user.

10k baglet checking in

Checked.

Unironically XRP is probably the greatest investment, most likely to see huge returns. No one here talks about it or likes it which is another strong reason why I believe it to be the best choice.

I hope it’s one guy shilling with vpn or a discord group. If it’s not then Jow Forums is truly retarded.

no u faggot

chx will be the first trillion dollar crypto

Attached: 1548952031666.jpg (232x249, 9K)

Attached: 1545357577227.png (474x711, 90K)

Why does biz this xpr is bad? Serious criticism only please

I can SMELL the curry through my SCREEN

Attached: 1533737427237.png (439x386, 157K)

think*

do you think xrp npcs are more cringe than chainlink npcs? it's pretty close.

XRP THE STANDARD

It's not even a real crypto.
Also jews.

because its actually legitimate, and they dont like it because its going to ass fuck all of their "bank beater" coins like bitcoin into the dirt

the market cap and Bitcoin market cap and the total market cap are in all different things and xrp market cap according to Ripple it all dependents on its own blackchain essentially xrp and ripple only collect data there mass of data collectors that also offer a cryptocurrency this case xrp (( youtu.be/GSRiTzgGP5I ))

Bases are loaded xrp and vechain some Hollow chain you kin coin monero dash and some more ....things are at a hot discount more than 90% off last year January the market cap of the total crypto was around 900 billion you're a fool not to invest right now .

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-31-23-55-23.png (1440x3120, 1.88M)

1k at current circulating supply puts xrp at 41 trillion market cap. Over 5 times the current market cap of gold. Kys. No coin will hit 1000 let alone xrp which banks will never use.

kek’d
>bank beater
kek’d

Attached: C33B8EE1-93F7-4D40-BA49-4233A7A771C8.jpg (413x395, 79K)

This being worth $1million puts xrps market cap at 18-19 trillion. Thats not happening.

Because
> muh patents
> unlicensed security
Kek Xrp fags btfo

When bitcorn tanks you choke four times as hard.
This shit is going to ten cents and unless bitcorn peps up you faggots are going to zero.

SWIFT does about $1T per day in cross boarder flows. Ripple is doing about $500 million, maybe $1 billion per day at a peak? Say XRP is at $1 and flows are at $1 billion per day. For flows to hit $1T per day, XRP would be 1000% up at $1000.
Now consider the growth in the global money flows market, on top of that. Were comin for SWIFTS ass, doubters step aside

It's sad that this scenario could play out within the next decade.

>what is supply
>what is decentralization
>what is market cap