Jow Forums is dead

Jow Forums is dead

Attached: 1529200735092.jpg (540x720, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/vtaiO
archive.fo/wURff
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope. Just the most recent pump and dump closing up shop. They'll be a new shitcoin pump for you to lose even more money on within a week.

Welcome to Jow Forums

Remember when nano subreddit banned all users and posts that called out Bitgrail being a scam and posted screen shots of double withdrawals, pepperidge farm remembers

>Jow Forums is dead
Long live Jow Forums

Attached: 1548803467717.png (610x449, 305K)

Pretty much. Jow Forums made me yawn today. Nothing interesting to see here.

We are all dead inside. Not much to talk about unless you find expressing your despair with memes a way to. Cope.

Please FUD me on nano. I'm in fear of giving my money into nano. I don't know what I should do.

This. I used to at least find some entertainment on pol, but the discord trannies and boomers ruined it.

Should have bought FLO

Attached: flodisrupt.png (848x500, 149K)

Please user, have some compassion and let us rest from the shitcoin shilling for at least a minute...

bear market Jow Forums is the best biz you get to taste the tears of fallen hopes and dreams...so sweet

Have you heard about Rate3, OP?

2015 Jow Forums
archive.fo/vtaiO
archive.fo/wURff
Here you can see a different topics related to business and finances being discussed. Some anons wanting discussion on job searching, investments, or starting a business. While we all have different opinions on how to make money, we can at least see some coherent topics.

What went wrong ?

Attached: IMG_1884 (1).jpg (1334x650, 862K)

but biz helped me 3x my money with grin...

>4 years ago already

thanks for the nostalgia

Attached: 1487832425950.png (637x360, 267K)

Biz has been steadily getting worse since the last bullrun. Maybe Indians will come back now that crypto is legal.

have fun with your stinky chinky coin. there’s literally dozens of STO’s way better

Holy shit, not a single shitcoin thread. Those times must have been glorious.

its fucked

Yum

retarded crypto pump and dump shit got excluded from:
> Jow Forums is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in.

I need a brojob