VYST the next BTC of the OTC

100 to 200X on your money. Trading at .04 right now, and this time next year it will trade on the NASDAQ($4.00 minimum to list on NASDAQ) Lots of anons already in. Come here and see if you can spot them. Smart Anons know how to do proper research. Many are there now and have confirmed this. 22 years of making a great living on the OTC and have never seen ANYTHING like VYST. no one has...first link is a DD package put together by a well respected and trusted OTC trader of 22 years. End of next week is too late. Company announced that they will buy back 250mm shares out of the open market and retire them to the treasury, and that starts next week.

DD package: investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146123700

Comfy AF forum with lots of excited anons & normies. Lurk it and see if you can spot them.

investorshub.advfn.com/Vystar-Corp-VYST-16687/

Love ya, biz bro's. Don't fuck up and miss this.

Attached: zzzxz.jpg (1874x963, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146166501
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146123700
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146497354
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146460367
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AMA anons...I know the answer.

Do any of you even have a trading account? Or just 100% shitcoins? Serious question.

stfu ur shit stock is in a downtrend. Stop shilling hot garbage u idiot boomer. Go to mcdonalds fag. Gtfo here

not all anons are complete retards, some really smart ones are already in, and WAY more excited about their investment in VYST than any shit coin on earth. Stay here, and stay poor

This has already 5x since you first mentioned it. I read the thread and the investerhub site and was pretty skeptical but kicking myself now. It's on my watch list and I have the noose ready if I do indeed watch it go from sub penny to 7 dollars.

Thanks for the tip lmao

Fren, still 100X at least left on the bone. I personally think more like 200+X. The real fun hasnt even started yet. Lots of smart Anons there now, some got in today. Trust me fren. I am not here to try to fuk with you, I come as a Fren. Get your ass in that stock tomorrow, or early next week. You'll kick yourself to death on the chart I come show you in 2 week. Lurk here: we have shills too. Anons are spudhe, Ketobaker, wwg1wga, SGW, lots more. cool people, excited as fuk for the coming rin.

Someone better bump this shit. I have more to tell you. Next time I come will be to teach you a lesson. When a fren comes to help you make generational wealth, listen.

hey fren

Thanks for the bump, fren. I love my frens, and want to help you. We are a growing user family on Ihub, the real party hasnt even started yrt. Rotmans rolls in mid Feb. 35mm in revenue. VYST will be listed on the NASDAQ, and an investment now would keep (you) from ever seeing the inside of a wage cage again.

stop shilling your paid guides and stop making alts to bump your scam thread. People who actually make money trading dont need sell guides.

I'll throw a hundo at your shill

Hmm I've never invested in stocks
Very nice thread on Ihub tho: investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146166501

Happy to hear fren. enjoy the ride.

What caused the huge drop?
It looks like a dump and pump kek

Attached: Screenshot (72).png (682x661, 36K)

Comfy AF user. We have a blast during the day. The shills come out at night to try to shake people out. Lots of cool peeps over there. I suggest you get some.

Old convertible debt. All notes now have been and will be wiped out with Cash. CEO of Rotmans is now the CEO of VYST. saved the shareholders, and is at the helm taking us to NASDAQ. Read this. It was compiled by the most respected trader on the OTC. I know him personally, he's the man :

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146123700

Sounds too good to be true, thanks for sharing.
But honestly I have zero stock experience, I don't even know where to buy those boomer stocks.

Big struggle with that here at biz. Get an Etrade account QUICK. I brought this here at .0043 and biz BMTFO. I expected it coming in, but look at it now. I promise you, it hasnt even started its big move yet. Will keep creeping up until second week of feb, then its too late. biz bros will be shopping for VYST shares at the dollar store soon.

this is embarrassing, how do i buy this? ive never traded.

god damit biz! we 10x moon on the OTC every week. VYST is something completely different. NO ONE has ever seen a beast like this before. Get an Etrade account fern, but you better hurry. Takes 3 days to set it up and fund before you can trade. You might not make it, fren.

Thanks fren, buy Sovrin when they launch if you are interested in CCs.

Attached: 54d8c9fcf938a50cc17377c5c614e726b55117acf3608fcf5a399ef27e360cbb.jpg (1242x1057, 666K)

nice dig fren. Lots of those. dozens of people have confirmed the plan personally including myself. Very easy to call Greg Rotman CEO's son who is turning the wrenches on this roll up.

i will try fren, ty for the info

BTW, spudge, who dug that off of a yahoo board is an user. Anons do the best research, thats why I know you guys will see this.

Mh I'm from Germany btw, seems like I can't open an account on Etrade.
Anons are smart;)
Do you only trade stocks?

met you bros last year trading BTC and shitcoins. I was late to the party, still had fun, and a lot of laughs here, but yeah, made a really nice life for myself out of the OTC. It's pretty fuk'n easy. It doesn't have to be Etrade. any online discount broker will work. I just like etrade the most. Tried lots of em.

what do you think this will be at in mid feb?

.40-.50 with a quickness on the completion of the Rotmans merger. Many of us will hold for Nasdaq. App for that goes in mid late sept. This time next year it will trade on the NASDAQ for many many dollars. $4.00 is the minimum to list on NASDAQ it'll go much higher. This is your best chance to never have to go to that wage cage again. I broke out of mine 18 years ago by trading OTC stocks. This one, I might just retire and do nothing or anything I want.

How to buy as non US person?

Haha it's funny here, I enjoy shitposting etc.
Thanks for your help, I have an acc now. Gonna look deeper into this and lurk in your forum. It feels good to have a serious discussion on biz haha

Not sure, fren. I do know that a lot of others from outside of US are in though. I see their flags, and busted english on our message board all the time. Google that, fren, and HURRY!

Join us over there, fren. Lots of anons, having lots of fun. If you have any questions, just post em. lots of cool peeps there to help.

Check out how excited this user is. Ketobaker

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146497354

Awesome!
I'm going to bed now, thanks for your help fren.
See you on Ihub!

Look forward to it fren. GN

what are some good places to find other opportunities like this?

This is the best investment on the planet right now...nothing tops it.

i just mean if i wanted to get into trading more, are there any good forums where people post up and comers or just general excitement?

Ihub...this is the number 1 board with 160,000 reads today. It will take you to 10,000 other otc stocks, but there is only 1 that matters right now.

awesome thx user. i just added funds but ive gotta wait 3 days. hopefully it hasn't taken off by then.

look at this pumped up user

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146460367

Well done, you might make it after all.

Looks to me like it just pumped and now youre trying to dump it.

That shit's for fags, you think I'd come to biz for that? I was just hoping to help just one of you frens make it that all. This early action is a blip, still 200X on the bone here. this time next year, you retire. We'll see if any of you take this hand up.

I take back what i said this looks amazing. I dont have 500 to open an etrade account though sadly.

seems legit op. thanks for the tip

chx will do same in crypto land

i'm going 90% chx
10% vyst

op, im from uk. i dont think i can make an etrade account

how else can i buy vyst?