Why are you not a Software Engineer?

Attached: 1517979753270.jpg (935x466, 52K)

Too dumb

Would never move to Commiefornia no matter how much you paid me
Wouldn't move there for 1M per year
Fuck that literally gay state

Trust me user. It's worse than you can possibly imagine. The whole place smells like fucking taco trucks.

Unironically this, All the chads are in Texas. Plenty of things to do in houston and active drug culture if that's your thing. Biggest population which means tons of big booty latinas. Also you can own 50+ guns without question and can get guns easy.

The taco trucks are good though.

I am and I'm studying hard to try and get more and better.
>tfw 60k salary
It's my first job out of uni but I'm trying to do better. It takes time to learn all this shit.

Oh yeah, im sure an inbreeding buck tooth mouth breather like you has a high chance of getting offered1M to be a software dev. Be real and look around your mothers basement. You'll never be valued at anything near that scum

I just hate how I have to move to commiefornia to make that kind of money. In DC you max out at like 200k.

leetcode dude

Looks like I'd be supporting (((Chaim))) and the Saturnites if I decided to sell my soul for money. Probably work on programs that spy on myself and other people so that we stay goyim forever.

yeah but what is a 450k/yr salary after tax?

that's still 10 years to get to 4 million

I'm an idiot 30 year old millennial boomer, I followed my dreams like everyone told me to.
Fingers crossed I'll get that professorship after I finish my PhD dissertation on late 90s latte art.

yea but isn't everything 2x more expensive in commiefornia?

Based and Houstonian-pilled

>isn't everything 2x more expensive in commiefornia
nope

Houses are like 3x as expensive

cucknifornia takes 40%, down to 270
san francisco rent is 60k a year for a closet, down to 210

you still come out ahead

the real money in the south bay, where then rent is more like 2k-3k a month

Idont want to mingle with more poos

Because it's painfully boring. Besides, those places only hire the best which probably won't be you.

Yee Yee!

its a bubble, all these csfags will be future's blue collar

Mechatronics is where it's at. Its not going to be enough to just program, you are going to have to be an engineer as well.

>active drug culture
>implying this is a positive and not just another degenerate hobby praised by the same hippie scum in California.

You sure are triggered commie fag

Is California really that bad?
I'm a software developer from a third world country and my only experience visiting the US is Texas. But California looks really beautiful.

Those salaries are basically for management and CTO types. Senior software engineers who strictly engineer software (And none of the management level shit in addition) cap out at about 150K/yr, maybe 200K/yr even in California (which is a wash because everything is more expensive there).
To make more like in OP's pic, you need a smooth voice, know how to talk bullshit at meetings, know various rhetoric to spout out about getting work done & managing people, teams, architecture, etc., and are presentable enough to attend meetings where deals are closed, etc.
>t. senior software engineer

>even in California
join FANG and you too can make 400k a year user