My Boomer boss makes micro-expressions of disgust when she talks to me

My Boomer boss makes micro-expressions of disgust when she talks to me.

Attached: 1547013676737.jpg (685x448, 17K)

and she has every reason to do so

Iktfb

I cope by telling myself she has Tourette’s

Attached: 1D89EB21-19AF-4E6A-B5EC-47DE72505596.jpg (600x630, 30K)

Women in positions of power are cruel as fuck ive noticed

iv'e found the middle aged ones are total cunts and angry all the time
the old granny ones have always been friendly and jokey
the younger ones always try charm and smile when they are about to ask you to do something

In a year, that micro will be macro.

bad breath my guy

I would do too if I saw you

Her and her witches coven probably read all the shitposts you make here while you're at work.

This is true, I scolded this old cunt who was being manipulative and mean at this office. Bitch didn't expect me to backfire

Microaggressions are a a huge problem in the workplace. You should report her to HQ, user.

thats my guy here, also tell them she often talks about other people in public which is unprofessional.

Just look at them crazy eyed and they yield.

Give a grown man power and most have a natural sense of mercy, responsibility, and benevolence that kicks in when in charge of others.
Women have no such tendency and will always spend most of their time relishing in their authority and bullying others. Any sense of responsibility demonstrated by a woman is utter theater acted out solely in imitation of the image of a great male leader.

We need to put these sluts back in cages, and we have to do it quickly.

Does it turn you on?

Tell her it makes you uncomfortable ask her to please stop. Document every instance. When she continues to do it for a month after you've asked her to stop, file harrassment against her. I am not a lawyer.

You are probably a beta that repulses her OP. Lift weights and carry yourself in a better manner. Also helps if you aren’t ugly, also as other anons have stated some women are just bitter cunts and there isn’t much you can do because they are ruled by their emotions.

probably your smell OP

in the office I'm very friendly, professional, dress well, and polite
strange how if you put all those together then other people are nice to you

I have a nigger female boss and shes incredibly catty and retarded, thankfully shes so retarded she doesnt fully grasp what I do so im left alone

>in the office I'm very friendly,
> and polite

a surefire way of getting people to step on you. I was friendly to everyone in the office, chatted nicely and always fixed anything that came up. But it only takes one office dumbass to abuse that and start thinking he's something more and shifting his workload on to you.

Fuck being nice. Polite sure, but setting some boundaries with clear message and responsibility trail is probably a best bet. There is always going to be someone who lacks compassion or is fucked in the head to start walking over you

Why would an alpha male do unnecessary things women tells us to do?

OP here's a message for you, just don't give fucks ok.