## CHINKCOIN HATE THREAD ##

## CHINKCOIN HATE THREAD ##

Chinkcoins are the worst scams of all.

VeChink (VeChain) - fake partnerships, branding tech to normie names like 'Thor' in order to try and appeal to normalfags

NEM/XEM - 1 month of funding left, exit scammed yesterday officially

OmiseGook (OMG) - Trillions of TPS, McDonalds partnership, all fake bullshit. 100% correction #gooked

WaltonChink (WTC) - Rig your own giveaway contest OVER 50 DOLLARS. Can you even imagine being this pathetic and greedy?

BONUS: Cz (Binance CEO) claims "Crypto is still in its early stages". These insects just can't stop.

These insects should be excluded from every exchange.

Attached: chinahustle.jpg (1066x600, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

omise.co/featured-customer-mcthai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't remind me i got chinkd for 6k

cz is right.

TRX!!!!!!

Listen up you fucking weak pathetic cuck bagholder. We need guys like you to make money off of when we sell the top. ALL those coins did many multiples of initial returns that made the insiders and some smart guys like me extremely rich.

The latest scam is BTT and normies are falling for it *again*, buying it at a 5x multiple in a bear market 2 days after sale. You white people never learn, and we will just get richer and richer and richer.

Attached: 1.jpg (219x230, 10K)

Cz has done more for crypto in 2 years than you will ever achieve across any domains combined in your entire life.

You are worse than Jews, but I guess the white man is very easily deluded.

White man also has plenty of money that he's willing to gamble away with good enough marketing.

Yes, true, but why feel the need to abuse them? You fucking insects without any shred of empathy. You feel no remorse to skin or boil puppies alive.

I hear you OP. I got absolutely utterly omiseGOOKED by those subhuman noodle niggers and their skateboarding antics. Fuck Jun. When will this fucking scammer be held accountable for his lies?

Haha poor white people getting scammed by master race cbink. Think your all too powerful huh hahahahahah

>hating on CZ ever
user, no, just no

Attached: funds are safu man.jpg (574x263, 26K)

Wh*toids getting reverse colonized lmao

all these scamming chinks are the only ones who really made any money from the crypto space lol... :(

Noodleniggers have no empathy for the West.

WHITE POEPLE STIFFFF

NO EYES MASTER RACE ITT

Attached: Justin-Sun-of-TRON-and-CZ-of-Binance-meet-at-United-Nations-for-BCF.jpg (799x499, 75K)

>marketing
nice euphimism
if there were any real legal recourse you fraudsters would all be in prison getting raped

what has cz actually done, the only reason to distrust binance is the chinese government

CHINA NUMBER ONE

Attached: 0C07915C-BB9E-4443-8098-A4B474D833AD.jpg (934x603, 399K)

Get chinked retard

Partner with TRX to launch a scam fork

>created a platform for pumping chink scams with fake volumes and making lots of money from listing fees
>wooah what a genius! he’s done sooo much for cryypto

>NEM/XEM - 1 month of funding left, exit scammed yesterday officially

I know they're trying to get out of financial trouble, but sauce on exit scam?

>Haha poor white people getting scammed by master race cbink
Every crying "I lost my life savings to bit conneeeeeeeeeeect" vidya I saw was a black guy.

Bitch I lost a fuckton of money on fucking Gookcoins like ICX and Jap coins like XEM & MONA.
NEO literally pulled my ass into the green so hard that even now when fucking BTC fell from 20k, I am still in the mother fucking green.
Praise NEO, Based Chinks. Fuck the Nips and the Gooks and FUCK the Poles (GOLEM FUCKING GARBAGE, I TRUSTED YOU YOU POS

It's an exit scam cause they do this 1 month in advance.

They literally said we will cut 60%

So now they have 1.5 month before inevitable pulling of the plug.

These fucking gooks had an entire year.

I sold my XEM after the news broke but was thinking of keeping an eye on it to buy back in after it goes to like 1 cent in case the new leadership could turn it around.

Us "Chinks" are the only one's driving the markets, sorry you fat ass Americans and Europeans sit on your ass all day and do nothing whilst your shit coins go to the ground, Don't worry we'll get the ball rolling on market adaption

If you look at the graph insiders started cashing out a while ago.

Exactly.

>When will this fucking scammer be held accountable for his lies?

When someone corners him in the Thai brothel he frequents and puts a .45 caliber in his pan face.

CZ is a peddler of scams and hoaxes.

Every crypto besides BTC and maybe ETH has provably done nothing useful whatsoever.

my stack was small and acquired early enough I didn't bother keeping an eye on it, but now that I look I see what you mean.

>Noodle niggers

Attached: 2eb.jpg (480x360, 22K)

they not only haven’t done anything useful, they have been ruined crypto for 2 years with those manipulations pumps of chink scams. basically Cz and Sun are two most disgusting scammers right now, they will trying to steal every penny you’ve got

Based Chink but this is economic warfare. Expect retaliation.

How do we fight back the gooks and chinks?
Stop investing in them collectively? The leftwing cucks like losing money and don't want to be called racist so they can have it for all I care.

Attached: ce6.jpg (600x701, 49K)

you can't

it's like pinkoid cucks can't help themselves from getting raped over and over again

it's happening again with btt

unironically fuck all piss/shitskins

WHY DO ALL THESE SCAMMING CHINKS CROSS THEIR ARMS?!?!!!?!

Attached: xarms.png (511x534, 260K)

I don't hold a single shitcoin made by chinks or gooks. Unless you are in from inside trading your FUCKED. Every single coin made in Asia is a scam.

Posting in an asianmasculinity thread. Please carry on.

MLM leader stance

NEM/XEM was literally the ONLY legit out there, and they exit scammed, so now there are none left.

RIP and press F for all the whites that lost money.

Makes the muscles bulge out a little bit. They look like grey aliens otherwise. Jack ma is proof that they have alien dna.

It's like SK, JP, Central Asia, South Asia, South America, Central America, Africa is not allowed to buy crypto.

Only whites down, everybody else won. Legit retard.

Based chink poster

>calls TRX a scam
>buys LINK

fucking kek, at least TRX has a produ

TRX is a scam with some really good marketing. These gooks produced nothing in over 1 year of bear market with 100+ "devs"

you left out the worst actor of them all
jihan
may satan unrest his soul

At the top of the bull run I was warning people on plebbit not to fall for scam shitcoins like TRX. A swarm of people immediately replied saying TRX isnt a scam, its the future. So I look through their posts. All koreans. I dig deeper. In other threads they posted stuff like "my TRX bags are heavy!" "I need to dump these bags!". Most pathetic group of people I've ever seen. But that's also when I decided to short the living daylights out of these coins and I've made a career out of it ever since.

Did Chinks ruin Bitcoin and crypto?

>complains about chink coins
>trx unironically outperforming every shitcoin

Meanwhile every kike coin and goy project are crashing to the ground.

Every blatant scam are run by kikes and goys. Tenx substratum oyster verge bitconnect apollo bytecoin

XRP climbed from rank 5 to 2 in a single year so idk wtf you on.

The kikes are winning this round.

Attached: 1512047488664.jpg (551x750, 96K)

whats your favorite type of rice?

Attached: SkycoinScam.png (960x960, 103K)

>noodle niggers
this should be a thing

fucking saved

OmiseGook (OMG) - Trillions of TPS, McDonalds partnership, all fake bullshit. 100% correction #go

McDonalds partnership is not bullshit, they have been a customer of Omise for more than a year now.
omise.co/featured-customer-mcthai

It's Omise, not OmiseGO though

>using the word "asian" as if Chinese, Japanese etc are exactly the same.
yeah I guess since slavs are low class degenerates it's the same with all whites, makes sense you dumb nigger

Yeah, his point still stands: you sit in your room, hopelessly masturbating while refreshing Jow Forums, this is the truth.

You forgot
step 1: buy out an old abandoned bitcointalk scam coin.

Every one of every color is secretly a fucking retard.

That includes you and me and you know its true otherwise you are just an arrogant retard.

>VeChink (VeChain) - fake partnerships, branding tech to normie names like 'Thor' in order to try and appeal to normalfags

Its mainly in order to associate as much with nordic countries (credible, trustworthy) and less with chinks (untrustworthy, deceiving)

Omisegone vescam and tron are the biggest scams. In fact anything invented by a chinese person is basically a scam

Fuck you greedy chinks, you ruined crypto.

>When will this fucking scammer be held accountable for his lies?
OH NO NO NO