One of the most undervalued projects. Prove me wrong

While y'all are shilling HOT and RLC (which are also good projects desu), how about looking at an actual fundamentally and unironically undervalued cloud computing project.

DADI:
> Decentralized web-services and computing
> Computing network launched a few weeks ago and clients are expected to onboard in February
> Already make > $200k monthly revenue, which will be all directed to the network
> So many interested clients that they actually have a waitlist for new clients to not overload the network all at once
> Are an actual profitable business building web-services since many years
> Insanely low marketcap of $2.5M
> Great tokenomics: Hosts stake 5000 DADI, Gateways 5000 and Stargates 500K, meaning with a growing network a very large amount of the supply will be locked in nodes.
> DADI runs an exchange, which makes it easy for clients to pay with fiat, which converts to DADI by market buying of various exchanges
> Nodes are designed to be very low-power, and can run on a raspberry PI
> Release of DADI Store (distributed storage) in Q1, which competes with FileCoin or SiaCoin
> Opening the network to all applications this year, anyone can deploy their website on the network effortless and save up to 10x of cloud costs

So why is /biz ignoring this coin, and why wouldn't it rise once the live traffic is coming in next month and customers are paying for the services in DADI?

Attached: DADI-logo.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/ajp32j/dadi_ama_friday_25th_january_2019/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dadi/#markets
lbx.com/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

latest AMA: reddit.com/r/DADI/comments/ajp32j/dadi_ama_friday_25th_january_2019/

No. There are only 2 undervalued project currently, definetly not this shit.

Cool. Good proof.

Kek seems like /biz hates projects with actual customers and adoption

I bought CHX at 2 cents and I am also in this. I tried shilling it a few weeks ago, but bizfags will be bizfags.

Kek cant believe this shit is still being shilled. I have like 30k of these in some wallet somewhere but I am almost convinced it will never go anywhere.

Why? Disregard price action, ofc its has been going down like most coins. But from a fundamental perspective?

Good man, I believe dadi's time for rise is coming soon.

First time hearing about CHX, is it seeing user adoption as well ?

it is a piece of shitttttttttttttttttttt

its a bloody utility token that rewards stakers, it really doesn't have any reason to be a couple of cents. Not to mention the team has incentive to keep the coin price stable due to the aforementioned system. I dont see it ever going above ICO again. I still wont ever sell though, hope I'm wrong~

> utility token that rewards stakers

You know what happens to the price when supply is reduced by people staking, while buying pressure increases by people buying the web-services, do you user ?

> incentive to keep the coin price stable due to the aforementioned system

No, web-services are priced in USD, a higher token price has no negative consequences for customers.

Yes, I only buy coins that are worth a shit and have proven use cases, and I believe DADI is one of them. CHX is a blockchain for equities and the team is also revenue generating and has partnerships with a few big banks and large enterprises.

Bump

Interesting to see hundreds of threads shilling RLC today, but no one actually discusses it in-depth or cares about the underlying value-proposition or tokenomics. I hold a lot of RLC too, but I think its being over-shilled on this board, meanwhile it hasn't had a single customer and it is totally un-proven if iExec computations can be actually cheaper than AWS, while DADI has both and argueably much better for tokenomics..

You're a retard I've had at least 5 threads full of insane discussion on RLC.

So explain why their tokenomics are not complete shit ?

So where do I buy this? Seeing that actual quality websites are using their services already, I can see this taking off. Maybe not worldwide, but in the UK for sure.

No. I'm on my phone.
You'll get the tokenomics report within a few months, confirmed by devs.

bro..
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dadi/#markets

But a cool one not on the List is the §London Block Exchange, which is fully regulated and is partnered with DADI as a liquidity provider in their backend (lbx.com/)

I don't need the report to tell me that in the current state the tokenomics don't work out. If they change them, which they said they are researching at least, good. But else, the token velocity is astronomical and I will sell for V3. Anyways, I disgress. Lets talk about my DADI issues.

Everything seems good. Revenue generating. Versus, Monocle, and some other onboarded. They will survive no matter how long the bear market is. Only thing concerning is the white paper plagiarism of SONM.