IExec RLC

Chainlink
> Literally a meme team, sirgay and who else?
>1 billion supply reducing the possible ROI you can get.
> 650mil tokens locked up, isn't that a big enough red flag?
> literally 100% truthfully only talked about so much because of memes and hype.
> oracle problem solved by dApps on iExec anyway (websensors)

iExec
> 80mil supply, comfy supply for invesment, cause lets face it if the coin economics aren't up to scratch, its not a worthy investment
> literally a team of experts who have been researching and studying cloud computing since its inception 20 years ago
> LITERALLY solves the oracle problem
medium.com/iex-ec/dapp-of-the-week-03-websensors-70dc9c333e83
> Complex computation tasks will NEED to be taken off chain to be processed and then sent back on chain for verification, cause as we all know you cant even run a simple connect4 game on ethereum
>LITERALLY a member of the ethereum enterprise alliance, working with IBM, INTEL, Huawai etc

You do the maths, I mean, invest in chainlink IF YOU WANT, but I think it'll be the worst financial decision you ever make.

Attached: iExec-RLC-coin-cryptocurrency.jpg (900x450, 106K)

200$ EOY

Attached: 1iExechad.jpg (768x872, 73K)

This is the only project worth investing in all crypto space.

checked and based

When v4 comes out its going to be INCREDIBLE

Attached: 50795458_1362416817234442_7109689042739920896_n.jpg (640x1136, 46K)

*blows smoke in your face*
Pathetic.

Attached: ahem.jpg (888x894, 261K)

V3 is for may
This will be fucking huge

>iExecubot pops out of my backpack
>iExecubot uses vacuum on the smoke to prevent me from breathing it
>iExecubot focuses target on you
>iExecubot stabs you to death
>iExecubot returns to my backpack
>iExecubot confirms bodyguard.exe ran successfully with PoCo
>you lie there on the ground and your last words are "my stinky linky stays 0$ EOY"

Attached: iExecubot.jpg (720x720, 59K)

Fuck i cried

>hurrrrr lower supply is better
That's like saying 1kg of lead is heavier than 1kg of feathers.

> lower supply isn't a better investment
that's like saying a scarce resource isn't a better investment than a non scarce resource.

>hurrrr lower supply is a better investment
That's like saying 1kg of lead is heavier than 1 kg of feathers.

this is what brainlets think.

Attached: bogged.png (480x360, 232K)

>Uses chainlink to get attention
>has no threads for months then has a ton of threads out of nowhere
How you know something is inorganic on biz 101

Please, pretty pretty pretty please, tell me you're joking.

you need to ensure the coin can grow, obviously...

I aim for investing in coins under a 100 Mill cap as this guarantees each coin can reach a healthy amount of growth..... A total circulation gives you an indication of what values each individual coin can reach:

Coin A: 1 Billion Coins | Market Cap 100 Million = $0.10

Coin B: 100 Million Coins | Market Cap 100 Million = $1

Now whilst both are as popular as each other, due to the sheer cap with coin A, the price is 10x less than coin B. Therefore it is often very unrealistic to get dollar plus value through a currency with over a billion coins in circulation.

in fact hang on I don't even know why im explaining this, people on biz are just way too retarded

getting sick of you retards.

if there's a token that has a 10 billion supply and there's a token that has a 10 million supply, suppose that they do exactly the same thing in terms of project, it's exactly the same thing, a 100% copy cat, just a different name and token. Which token do you think will be the more valuable?

Do you think its the 10 billion token coin? then you are retarded cause the more tokens there are, the more potential holders, the more it can dump.

do you think it's the 10 million coin?
then you actually have a brain and understand market psychology

do you think it's neither because its the same tech and just the token name is different?
you were nearly a non brainlet, but still a brainlet.

Scenario 1:
>buy 2 tokens for $500 total
>after a week you double your money

Scenario 2:
>buy 200 tokens for $500 total
>after a week you double your money

Now tell me what the difference is.

>
you fall in the still a brainlet camp. but atleast you tried.

RLC CONFIRMED 250$ PER TOKEN EOY

Attached: 1548702870801.png (894x897, 213K)

Tell me what the difference is, tiger.

According to your logic, Elastos ($2.15) is "more valuable" than Ripple ($0.3).

So this is the link whales last fud before the singularity. Careful not to fall for it.

>if you cut a pizza into 8 slices you have more pizza than if you cut the same pizza into 4 slices

marketcap and coin fundamentals are all that matter
RLC's marketcap is extremely low in comparison to its supply and price.
therefore, RLC is highly undervalued for the potential value it holds
therefore, buying RLC is the best play in crypto right now.
therefore, 250$ EOY GO FUCK YOURSELF NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE

Attached: iExecutive.png (1280x640, 553K)

None of what you said is relevant to the discussion I'm having with OP and the purple ID retard.

ok stay poor faggot

if you put ripple and valuable in one sentence there's nothing to explain. You don't have the mental capacity to understand and I'm just wasting my time with yet another brainlet.

19.5m mcap, most undervalued token in the entire market.

V3 is coming

why would normalfags buy into this

> decentralized cloud computing that will take on Amazon AWS.

there, easy.

why do they need this

Suppose you invest $1,000

Scenario 1:
>buy 100 tokens at $10
>token price goes to $20
You turned $1,000 into $2,000

Scenario 2:
>buy 10 tokens at $100
>token price goes to $200
You turned $1,000 into $2,000

What is the difference?

because it's like investing in google, ibm, or intel or some other tech company that eventually rules the world. If it can fight these centralized companies (because the cost of using iExec will be much less due to the worldwide marketplace) it will be life changing.

why would they need to buy 100 tokens

maybe they want to run some sort of dapp?
we don't know what amazing dapps will surface over the next few years. Could be insane with gpu support.

The thing is, they'll most likely be using iExec without even knowing it.

Even the OP admits RLC's tokenomics are shit.

good thing a tokenomics report is this year so you faggots stfu about MUH TOKENOMICS already. shit has staking and other reasons velocity will slow down over time. It's gonna fucking moon.

>you faggots stfu about MUH TOKENOMICS already
By "you faggots" you mean RLC fanbois like OP too, right?

human psychology interferes. there's more potential for people to dump a coin where there's a 100 billion supply, simply because there can be more holders.

especially with how prices increase in the crypto markets.

whaty ou said doesn't matter at all.

the scarce item will always be more valuable than the non scarce item no matter if the tech is exactly the same. because of psychology and how humans behave.

owning something where there's less of them is just more attractive than owning something where there's a lot of them.

>human psychology interferes
You mean how human psychology naturally prefers assets that have a lower price because they seem cheaper?

nobody will buy tokens if they don't have to, either they'd have to sell computation power through tokens or else it's a fail

yes indeed. that's true also, but only up until a certain point, and only brainlets buy for this reason, no brainlets are left in the market right now, so investing based on that principle would not be wise.

>there's more potential for people to dump a coin where there's a 100 billion supply, simply because there can be more holders.
You do realize RLC is an ERC20 token right?
Divisible to 18 decimals?

You are an idiot who thinks slicing a pizza into 8 slices magically gives you more pizza than slicing it into 4 slices.

Yes. I know this. it's also blockchain agnostic.

>Yes. I know this.
Then you realize how dumb you sound when you say shit like "hurrr there can be more holders".

stop making assumptions, we aren't slicing pizza here this is the crypto market.

that's besides the point. I said an item that is scarce is more valuable than an item that is not.

ERC20's having a big divider has nothing to do with this.

Last reply

OP doesn't know enough to talk about the tokenomics, clearly. Most people can't tell you much about the tokenomics because it's extremely complex.

Attached: 1547596964402.jpg (395x350, 41K)

Should have bought coinmetro

Attached: coinmetro.png (530x410, 86K)

Fractions don't apply to crypto?

>I said an item that is scarce is more valuable than an item that is not.
Scarcity is not a factor when there are 86,999,785,000,000,000,000,000,000 items to go around.

>Most people can't tell you much about the tokenomics because it's extremely complex.
… and that's a good thing.
Surely.
R-right?

you can't buy 0.000000777 RLC on any markets so your point doesn't matter at all.

Normans don't need to understand tokenomics.
Don't buy RLC if you can't DYOR and understand why we're all talking about it now.

If the price gets high enough, you bet your ass you'll be able to buy 0.000000777.
Tardboy.

>we're all talking about it now.
See

Here we are. Kek

>implying I haven't been solely shilling RLC for months, and just recently upped my game on how to shill it so now everyone is a RLCommando

Don't buy it, we don't want you. Unless you DYOR, then come back to us.

Attached: stealthmode.png (1024x1449, 2.66M)

So basically

No. It has nothing to do with it being organic. If anything it's ultra organic due to there being zero shills besides a handful of us doing it here and there, to now there's tens of people doing it at all times of the day.

If only you could get outside of your ignorant head and realize WHY people are shilling it, maybe you wouldn't be a poor wagecuck.

> It has nothing to do with it being organic
inorganic*

5K RLC is like bagholding 25K LINK.Think about that for a second. Remember you only need 10K Link to make it.

Attached: 1548827272283.jpg (997x496, 92K)

Honestly I'm investing in the iexec team, it's one of the few alt coins with people who actually know what the fuck they are doing. I would probably invest in Chainlink but I just cant see Sergey pulling it off.

THIS IS NOW A COINMETRO THREAD

Attached: conemetro.jpg (450x646, 82K)

Yup the team is unbeatable

Tokeneconomics report will come in february if im not mistaken.

why did you plebs take so long to realise?

i found out i am absolutely shit at stocks, i cant even make fucking meme lines to get 50% of my guesses right.
i lost like 1k and have 2k more. i currently have 6k rlc at 666 sat, i am thinking about just letting it sit on binance and close all crypto tabs, then recheck in a few months.

what dates should i check in to see the price spike so i can maybe do 1 or 2 swing trades?
also where do i start to get good at meme lines?

yeah, buy high sell low

Just check at the end of april