Did I get scammed again?

Did I get scammed again?

Attached: 5D538F9C-0E95-41FC-AC12-8C7E402772C0.jpg (750x573, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xa7f7831a7d5f304ae348d83534e8de165448b2a5#code
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you have to ask then the answer seems pretty obvious user....

Well, according to this chart on their website which is helpfully labelled “file:chart.png(21.4kb 763 x 480px)

Attached: FA65CA74-99A7-43D5-AEE0-174A3FC8089F.jpg (750x507, 216K)

They do not even have enough funds to fund the “3rd party audit” let alone “research and development”

Attached: A7390A12-019E-4F2A-A727-375855E39710.jpg (750x1080, 597K)

Advice please. Is there someone I can call

checked

I was just thinking this for the last mount. Make some decentralized user forum because I fucking hate jannies here now. This place is toxic as shit because of them.

Redpill me on this shit?

It’s like Jow Forums but everyone can see your posting history forever

so like a better version of reddit

It’s like reddit. But instead of being free you have to pay money to post.

Just bought in. Not as an investment. More life for giggles and fun so I can be one of the chanMarines.

(I was never accepted into linkmarines)

Wait wtf?
Is this Chancoin 2.0?

(You)'s are going through a perfectly natural correction phase user, the fundamentals and technicals still look very strong. Just keep accumulating.

>actually investing in 3d and 3d associated shit AFTER chinks have left
are you guys retarded or what?

(you) got kek'd

Attached: p0wned.jpg (1000x847, 199K)

How the fuck did they manage to get 200 ETH for this bullshit?
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD

im literally all in on this one for several reasons:

1> pay to post prevents pajeets from posting
2> crypto requirement prevents nocoiner brainlets from posting
3> crypto requirement prevents poorfags from posting
4> the whole thing cant be censored by any govt
5> proof of stake means all of my posts will essentially be free and i will be getting paid to post
6> because i know eventually Jow Forums.org will be taken down and censored - (((they))) will eventually win

looks like i know exactly where the future of Jow Forums is going, and it looks decentralized, super anonymous, and solves every problem Jow Forums has ever had

How much does it cost to post?

It says it right on their website dude.
Its like 0.00001 ETH per post plus a fee but if you have a stake in the board it equates to (You) actually being PAID to post.
And the staking system is to ensure that normie faggots dont even use the board.
All the elements break down into something that is quite possibly the best version of Jow Forums ever invented.
But don't take my word for it, I've only been looking into this thing for the last 2hrs or so.

You guys deserve to lose your money if you fall for this pajeetery.

>an upgraded decentralized uncensorable version of Jow Forums that can't be stopped (a true forever version) is somehow a pajeet scam

cut your hands off with a chainsaw and never post here again you fucking massive faggot

Youre making the amazing leap that an anonymous team will deliver something like this. Even for a well funded legit dev team this typr of thing is deceptively difficult to pull off because of how immature blockchain tech is and the lack of dev tools.

Just an fyi its really obvious you are involved with this scam and pretending to be an outsider.

The level of delusion and stupidity you have is fucking incredible and I genuinely hope you kill yourself and do it fucking soon.

The nice thing about this proposed decentralized chan is that I know faggots like you wont be able to post to it.

But sure faggot, keep your NSA and CIA honeypot Jow Forums.org with the kiked mods and soiboy janitors. You deserve this chan more than anyone else.

I actually don’t think it’s really that difficult. It’s just that there’s not really much profit in it.

But why has the ICO raised only 23k in nearly a month? I thought it would be sold out. Is 23k enough to get this done?

this isn't even that hard to program, just hard to get the numbers right, so the system works

Ask me how I know you are part of this scam.

h-hi norsefire

The main flaw I can see is your post history will be visible to anyone.
Like wtf

Also, what’s the deal with the unsold tokens? Will they be burnt?

>advertising
I just found out about this shit a few hours ago when this thread was posted. I wouldn't imagine anyone investing in this 0xChan board are anyone who isnt a big time Chan believer. I highly doubt its been marketed at all and it still has 200 ETH already.

Just think about how hard selling investors that don't use Jow Forums would be with this project. I doubt they'll reach their 2,000 ETH goal and because of that it might never get off the ground. It's a great idea and I will be following it but no, I'm not investing more than 5 ETH into this.

Go back to you fucking paranoid schitzo faggot

yes, that might kill it, also trying to hide the history will make it 1000x harder to program

That's also my main issue with it as well. Any post you make will be on a public ledger and will be associated with your ETH 0x address. So because of that it isn't as anonymous as I'd like it to be. And I think thats the biggest turnoff this model really has.

Does the ICO contract itself have any bugs or backdoors that you can see?

etherscan.io/address/0xa7f7831a7d5f304ae348d83534e8de165448b2a5#code

That was one of the first things i checked and the contract is clean and legit.
No fuckery is going on with it.

t. elite haxor crypto millionaire

Someone should contact Eric Voorhees and Roger Ver about this project. It seems right up their street and maybe they can seed fund it a bit so the ICO doesn’t look so miserable

We need it to be real.

its still a real gamble since the ppl behind 0xChan are all anonymous. i might hit the contract with 10 ETH but its still risky imo. there is a very real possibility if could be a scam. we'd just have to trust the devs. ill be looking more into it and getting into their discord in the meantime. if i spot any major red flags i'll make a thread in the coming day.s

i think this is what anyone who isnt entirely stupid is hoping for

You are hilariously bad at pretending to not be in on this scam.

I went in on the first day with a partial stack fearing that it would sell out. Now I’m just a bit worried the funding will not reach its goal

When was this 0xChan first posted to Jow Forums?
Do you know the original thread?

It was a couple days before the start date of the ico that I saw it

still havent found the initial threads
post em if u got them

kinda weird there would be a thread about a decentralized Jow Forums version on the same day that gookmoot literally said he was killing the entire site. holy shit

Attached: 4chan died.png (413x85, 4K)

Link??

it's being created by devs that were working on fomo3d, dapp that had over 20k ethereum inside.

do u have a link to the 0xChan discord? i need that please and thanks.