CHAINLINK ON UPWARD TREND

BUY BUY BUY

Attached: chainlink targets.png (1729x732, 55K)

>Paint TA on cmc.
user, I ...

Sell signal

Attached: 1541878712111.png (924x996, 147K)

dead cat bounce
also i'm buying RLC since it broke out 200sma

(pic) is you

Attached: 283472987349.png (637x631, 821K)

Don't diss my boy, the fat fuck has interesting shit to say a lot of times

I saw that today too. It's amazing how people looking at the same chart can see the same thing.

TA is bullshit. This is a dead cat bounce, but also a cup and handle, but also a head and shoulders. It could literally be all 3 based on meme line

TA is real user. Both LINK and HOT have higher lows that were previous ATH in sats. In addition the tapered "V" and trending higher lows for LINK is a very bullish sign.

LINK is forming inverted HnS on the hour. Take off in 2 hrs.

yeah TA is real until it doesnt work one time. how you made enough trade to justify that green dildo going up your ass one day

uff marines i'm not feeling so good, bought at .55 $ :(

Yup. The left shoulder doesn't matter as much as the right. Once the right ascends to 0.00012 sats it will takeoff. It's already confirmed a higher low 0.000116 sats. Barring any sudden movements in Bitcoin this thing is going up.

The best traders with 30 years of experience boast about their 66% win ratios. You cannot win them all, that's flawed thinking.

TA isn't magic. It works because all the other traders recognise and trade using the same tools.

Dont get me wrong im bullish on link too, but if you think ath or atl points actually mean anything youre retarded. This was actually proven on biz before when some user posted past charts and asked TA experts to predict where they would head. They were all wrong

It's possible their TA was right, the sentiment for LINK was bullish but like I said, if Bitcoin decides to violently go up or down because of external factors like ETF being withdrawn, all the TA in the world will not work. Most of the time TA is done in a bubble since we cannot predict external variables.

LINK and everything else will be majorly crashing in just a few days as Feb 5th Chinese new year approaches.

cap this and sell now. buy back in around the 12th

These things are unironically priced in before they happen and that's why you can predict them with TA.

no traders beat the market in the long run, if they did there would be hedge funds making more than 10% but they all do worse than index funds. TA doesn't work.

You don't know a dead cat from a gopher, fuck off.

>being this delusional
holy shit absolute state of stinkies

> imagine just now realising this

What is this pattern called?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 19.03.00.png (650x370, 45K)

>volume decreasing
>linear scale
>sats
>3 month
>random line and circles

Attached: 7D7D5119-FC6B-494A-ABD4-235D3CC201E3.png (645x729, 82K)

We always pump when sergey starts his feast.

Attached: 773578.jpg (1920x826, 103K)

This is fundamental analysis. A fat Sergey implies a stressed man that puts his work before his esthetics. If I ever start seeing a tanned Sergey that is attractive and looking for that's how I'll know I have to sell all my LINK.

>volume decreasing
>price decreasing
BULLISH

>implying there has been enough time to justify decreasing volume, high price
nice one user you fucking retard

If anything your pic shows that chainlink is a bubble who needs to correct to the historical sideways scenario because it has no product whatsoever

Ya'll a bunch of jive ass turkeys pointing your beady little nigger eyeballs at things and magical thinking your wide noses into whatever fantasy most appeals to your nigger brains.

Attached: get in.png (1670x760, 75K)

Stop throwing your chicken bones on the sidewalk.

Attached: 3.27_Livermore.jpg (707x567, 95K)

This is one of Jessie livermores favorite trade patterns. We are following that now with Chainlink.

I know of Jesse Livermore. I should really read his book.

If this pattern corresponds to LINKs chart we are looking at a 40% pump from ATH which would be just over 20k sats.

What happens when it gets to 15