Fk you Jow Forums seriously

I could have bought at 7 cents but you fags kept saying it’s a scam. Seriously, kys.

Attached: 524E85D5-E854-426D-A257-EA201D587305.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/OwnMarket/OwnBlockchain
weown.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oopsie sorry opee

i actually bought at 9 cents because i did my own research.

Attached: lSEE6gC.jpg (5000x5000, 2.22M)

Baaa baaa little sheep

There will be others. Learn from this. When you see something shilled and FUDed a ton on here, DYOR because something is going on.

What did you learn?

Better still find the coin that is mentioned once and anons do their best to keep it hidden. Happened with CHX. Still very early though. Could all turn to shit. Could be worth $500 a coin eventually.

This will go to 100B+ in the coming years, literally the next ETH in terms of gains. Buy in before the partnership announcement or you'll lose out again

Yea I already fomoed in. My buys caused it to break past 190k

To me, these are the people that will be laughed at the most in the future. The "FUCK I can't believe I missed out on ______" people, who actually still have the opportunity to buy in at basement prices on projects. I really hope OP doesn't an hero in 2-4 years when this is sitting well above 50 billion dollars in MC. Good luck OP.

I alr bought in pajeet

How many ownies did you buy?

Good now I don't have to worry about you

I see....
Commencing dump

Why no white people on the team?

Why github not much activity, why only pajeet updated it a couple hours ago?

Why not the rock star team devs but someone at bottom of team page?

My goodness. This, by far, is the worst and laziest fud I have read. But its bait. So, user you are right. You are right and you are smart!

I was shilling this since the beginning, but not trying to pump the price, just get the word out because scrubs love to buy crap and this is good. DADI is also a good one.

github.com/OwnMarket/OwnBlockchain

wtf is this shit

A shit ton of code... ffff

who else is holding to 1 trillion marketcap?

Attached: 1548904889005.png (1440x1088, 294K)

ME

Attached: 1548166005535.jpg (1273x675, 75K)

the code is absolute shit..... how are all of you retards falling for this?

fuck imagine getting a second chance to buy something like ETH for pennies and seeing life changing gains.

CHX is it baby.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)

I ALREADY BOUGHT IN YOU PAJEETS STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD TO REMIND ME REEEEEEEEEEEE

I bought in at 14c and thought it was peaky lmao sometimes biz isnt garbage. Gave me wabi.

It's going parabolic there might be a correction

I FUCKING BOUGHT IN LAST NIGHT LET THIS THREAD DIE FUCKTARD

if chx gets to 1 trillion dollar marketcap i will have half a billion dollars

>the code is absolute shit..... how are all of you retards falling for this?
Quit pretending that you even understand it. Otherwise tell us what's shit about it u lying faggot

i....i... b-bought in at 18cents what more do you want from me.....stop..reminding me

you're the one bumping it

Attached: 12.gif (479x347, 968K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1860x274, 26K)

OWW MY BALLS !!
-op

Fudders BTFO!!

"RialtoTrade AG will utilize a blockchain based digital share register provided by Liechtenstein based company Own AG (weown.com ), which will enable us to tokenize its shares in the future."