HOLY FUCK IRAN CREATE GOLD-BACKED CRYPTO JEWS BTFO

BASED IRAN STARTS THE GOLDEN BULL RUN AND FUCKS THE IMF JEWS AT THE SAME TIME

bitcoinerx.com/altcoin/iran-launches-gold-back-cryptocurrency-to-circumvent-u-s-sanctions/

Attached: pexels-gold-696x445.jpg (696x445, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/iran-accuses-mossad-of-running-false-flag-ops-to-frame-tehran/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jesus when will this rampant cancer stop? asset backed cyrpto is snake oil bullshit! it's in no way better than fiat. in some ways it's worse. fucking hell!

We're all gonna make it lads.
(((They))) will dump the kingcone one last time, but the only ones selling will be themselves. So set your orders and buy their bags.

Attached: 1545787498031.png (528x321, 157K)

nice stablecoin you got there

>t. seething boomer

are you retarded? it's like you forgot about dollar and gold it's the same shit all over again. you having to trusting a central authority to behave is everything crypto was supposed to abolish. the only stable coin worth a damn is dai. anything backed is worthless piece of crap.

but bitcoin is still the only crypto that matters valued for it's own worth which is inherently transferred when it's transacted in a trustless permissionless decentralizedd and secure manner. that is crypto!

Hmmm, I've seen Middle Eastern countries try to do similar things in the past. Let's see how this one plays out.

Did you actually fucking think crypto was going to change the world? The same fucking group of people have been in power for the last 600 yrs and you think your meme will take it away from them.

they're going to get Saddam'd, Ghaddafi'd. Lets see what happens

just wait and see, without pressure adoption is slow. but pressure will come. because the good times never last forever. anyone that lived through a few hyperinflations knows what will happen.

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

How does a metals crypto work as anything but a ledger for the metals themselves, where the actual value is?

Attached: 1548848078844.png (519x703, 294K)

remember when gaddafi tried to have a gold backed african currency?

You can't bomb the blockchain

RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

This, also checked

Assuming its decentralized, who are they ganna bomb? everyone? haha

it usually works like this
>(((I))) promise that i will pay you in gold for this ... token
>then you are thinking everything is al right
>then suddenly it's in the news that it turns out the token was not full backed
>people try desperately to get their gold out or money back
>but turns out (((they))) exit scammed and ran away with your money no gold to be found

yes.

1) you can, you can fucking ddos the shit out of it or 51 it with the economic might of the us easily
2) you can't store gold on the blockchain and you sure as hell can bomb vaults and exchanges

>muh gold backed cryptocurrency
>muh immutable database secured by proof of work and resistant to localized states of corruption
>muh immutable database backed by custodial gold
>muh centralized gold custodian negating any benefits that could possibly be derived from blockchain instead of a spreadsheet at the gold custodian's headquarters
>

Attached: 30f3g0g3.jpg (5000x2679, 1.61M)

indeed

>it's like you forgot about dollar and gold it's the same shit all over again
Not every country is a kike nest constantly lying, cheating, invading and more generally doing everything satanic like the US and their master Israel user. I trust Iran, i don't trust the US.

Looks like Iran will need some more (((freedom))) soon. RIP

Attached: 1546013460431.jpg (768x1024, 137K)

>Not every country is a kike nest constantly lying
yeah but we are talking about the middle east not swissland.

>I trust Iran
retarded cuck i bet you believed iran has a gen5 stealth fighter developed too

Iranians are not some backwater shitskins with IQs of 80, they are honorary aryans. If they say something they do it, i trust them. But i also trust US when it's about fucking up everything who could bother their juden fiat debt ponzi scam so i expect an invasion within 6 months if the experience get successful, or some mossad-CIA stuxnet virus 2.0 not focusing on heavy water but on hacking the shit out of the platform, so i wont put a single cent in this coin.
I hate how kikes always prevent us from having anything nice on this planet.

Attached: 1483975275254.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>he doesn't follow Sun Tzu precepts
>make yourself look strong when you are weak and weak when you are strong
Never gonna make it shlomo.

Attached: 1548820609821.png (645x729, 105K)

Amazing user I can't believe how awesome this is. Next Venezuela could do the same and create a crypto backed by oil Im sure it would moon. Arabia btfo

>in no way better
>in some ways worse
its literally worse in every possible way

US = ROthschild controlled = Jewish = Evil = Cant be Trusted
Iran = No central bank IMF = Not Jewish (but still tolerates them) = Good = Descended from Aryans = Not Evil (strict islam is a necessary evil to keep the population safe from Jewish degeneracy)

how about just using btc mashalla

Based. ((Iranian)) attacks on the US when? They just tried to false flag Iran a few months ago in Denmark. timesofisrael.com/iran-accuses-mossad-of-running-false-flag-ops-to-frame-tehran/

>i trust them

Attached: 57910100.jpg (1486x990, 128K)

>Lose your private key
>Iran stores gold that belongs to no one for free forever

I don't understand asset backed crypto. It doesn't seem practical or very realistic.

It seems like you'd have to add some extra complications and procedures than regular crypto uses.

Like every five years you'd abandon the original blockchain and give everyone 18 months or something to switch over. I'm sure they're other mechanisms that might be better.

But the point is you have to do house keeping or else shit gets all funky with abandoned assets.

You also have a counter party you have to trust. That's also a big departure from normal crypto.

>You also have a counter party you have to trust. That's also a big departure from normal crypto.
that's a very mild way to put it

just call it bullshit when you see bullshit guys

Don't do that. If you have no argument, just go.

"Muh" isn't an argument.

HUG if BIG!!!!!!!!!!!

>he thinks Iran is more trustworthy in any aspect than USA

Top kek

I'd much rather have a real bar not some garbage on screen that says it's backed by gold.

Why the fuck would I trust Iran to hold my gold? lmfao

launch the nukes