Send out hundreds of job applications

>Send out hundreds of job applications
>Waiting for phone to ring
>Phone rings
>It's another robocaller
When does it end?

Attached: 25fz2q.jpg (282x252, 18K)

location?

Reminder that posting on Jow Forums makes you unemployable because everything is tied to your google account and they sell all your posts to applicant tracking firms.

US
I know you're joking but...
I use FF with Privacy Badger and uBlock Origin and only visit Jow Forums incognito.

State, County?

Are you a robocaller looking for more targets?

how is this even a thing that so many companies are crying that they can't find anyone, and on the other side there are people applying for over 100 jobs?

I guess it must be something with hr and their too high standards for entry jobs with 5y+ experience and a bachelor's or even a master's degree as an requirement.

I'm not joking. And that won't do anything about your ISP selling your info. I see so many posts here about people with great resumes who can't find work. Many even have PhDs. Personally, I couldn't find work for a year and a half even with a mechanical engineering degree and a stellar resume until I got this current shitty job through a friend from elementary school. Jow Forums is career suicide.

It's a scam so that they can get free government money/import more pajeets/lure more applicants and drive wages even lower.

Install TrueCaller

What about reddit?

I recently moved across the country and have absolutely 0 inside connections to any of the places I'm applying to. I think this is my number 1 problem.
I have the 5 years of experience and a solid resume and portfolio. But maybe there are things I'm overlooking that make me look like a shitty candidate.

Because companies want gibs in the form of 80 IQ pajeets who work for curry and toilet paper squares

>I use FF with Privacy Badger and uBlock Origin and only visit Jow Forums incognito.
>Are you a robocaller looking for more targets?

You oozing fear, probably look creepy in your pic. Would not hire.

I don't get it. I made a LinkedIn account for the memes and I kept it just because I'm getting constant interview/jobs propositions, in case I want to change my current job.
I think the main problem is the field/position you're applying for. Care to give more details? What's your thing? Geo location?

wait do you have to add a picture of yourself in your resume in the us?

Just be a minority in a field and suddenly everyone wants you. I work IT and everyone makes a big fucking deal about me being female. It's actually crazy. I can work independently but as someone who recently graduated I don't doubt there was someone better for the position than I was

>career suicide
>still posting here
stfu faggot quit your bullshit

But I don't.

Made a LinkedIn because I heard it's all the craze. I immediately got recruiters and headhunters messaging me. I was already working at the time so I never really responded. But since leaving my last job I haven't had a single person reach out. What the fuck.
CS, front-end dev specifically. West coast.

HR is doing what they are told which is to drive wages down by offshoring absolutely anything they can to avoid paying for your benefits and Western wage so CEO Goldberg and boomer 401K holders who dont give a fuck can profit. So they do this...

...which, while deplorable, allows them to keep their job and continue paying their (((bills))).

We are at the point where even HR is almost redundant and their job will be turned over to an automated script provided by another company which was one of the first to do the exact same thing and decided it was a money maker. We are all fucked but you are welcome to continue to try playing the game and enabling (((them))) while complaining about neets who tapped out or coloreds who have no power in said system.

Attached: 1540241920741.png (565x510, 596K)

I mean using a VPN would solve that
Also it doesn't explain why so many of my normie friends are also complaining about getting shit on despite only using facebook and/or tumblr.

Kek. Imagine if you were blac, too. You would own the world in 2 years.

Go to a recruiting agency

may be the case but this is also somewhat a problem here in euroland
last year i applied for my first job, and i got help for my resume from someone who already worked at intel, he probably helped me a lot since i my applications for my internships always got rejected

the "key" in tech is as far as i know, is beeing competent and showing interest in what you will be doing (plus points for hobby projects) this should be able to convince the tech guys, but dont ask me how hr handles applicants

when i was in engineering school all my female classmates got internships, despite having worse grades than me

really made me think, but luckily my uncles were able to give a internship place at their companies, which was especially nice since i got both internships without even sending my resume

Already working with one. They send me openings, which I respond to, sometimes I get a response and they say I'm a good fit and they'll set up an interview, but then nothing and it never goes any further than that.

>TFW I'm a white male
Fuck

>apply for electronics department at well known store
>get a call today
>excited, finally gonna get some cash
>half way through call tells me i dont have enough experience, even though i told her im going to uni and majoring in CS AND im le gamer nerd
the fucking state of this world

>made it to the second round of interviews

>80k plus a car

>interviews go great

>practically being trained for the job

>some young shithead named (((Moskowitz))) randomly pulls the plug on me because "I never worked this job before"

Attached: 1547802949869.jpg (1000x1000, 174K)