Someone please talk me off of this ledge

Someone please talk me off of this ledge
Convince me not to throw hundreds of my poorfag dollars into Own (CHX). Like, seriously explain why. Legit, detailed fudding only please, no drive-by fudding
And yes I've already done my own brainlet-level research. Honestly the project itself seems somewhat legit to me, and my realization that the STO meme is currently picking up steam, only furthers my FOMO urge. But I still have concerns:
-the general stupidity of buying into anything that's currently pumping
-the ongoing promises of actual companies/assets they're allegedly working with, yet no confirmed details/delays of details. It was said that these would be confirmed by the end of January, now apparently we have to wait another week. Reminds me of the Jibrel mess....
-according to warosu.org, 'CHX' only had over 30 mentions on Jow Forums between April 2018 and just before it started pumping mid-October last year. Then 350 Jow Forums mentions between October and December, after the initial pump. Now....over 980 Jow Forums mentions from January 1st to today. So there's no denying the shilling has shifted to maximum overdrive recently, which seems very pajeet-ish and pump-and-dumpish
-Telegram now only has over 5K members, around the same number since May last year according to an old Jow Forums post from May 2018. Why no growth since then? Why not at least 10K by now, especially since the post-October hype/pump?
Help me with this, bros....

Attached: 5447df39d0af743271c6f947f617d314.jpg (500x488, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/OwnMarket/OwnBlockchain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol that’s a stock image

Well

Almost no one is selling CHX right now, buy volume heavily outweighs

And even though it has gone up 50% or whatever in the past few days, that it nothing in the grand scheme of it

as far as telegram goes only fags use that so idk. but i dont see anyone dumping this. too risky. if it was a pnd it would have already happened.

Be a man and hang yourself. Don't make a mess for others to clean.

Attached: 60924138-A19B-401F-9D0F-28FC8D6B40A2.jpg (1080x1350, 85K)

The ledge thing was a metaphor....

assuming you have $500, you can get 2500 chx now. When chx hits 10$, and it will, you will have 25k. Use that 25k to invest in other shit coins. Your luck will come around user

Yea I'm with you on the "jibrel mess" vibes... seems to good to be true, I bought likerally 1k tokens for $150... so that's like whatever to me.

Ah. I only read the first sentence, please excuse my retardation sirs.

Why would I do that. It's garbage but it makes literally no difference to my life if you buy or not.

Seems like you are already aware that this is a flavor or the week shitcoin being shilled by autistic discord street shitters.

Myself and quite a few others I know are all in since 10c. Biz has NO FUCKING CLUE of the talent of the team/connections they have and the sheer size of the market own is targeting. We're talking trillions of dollars, hundreds of trillions of dollars. The CEO of NASDAQ was recently quoted on an article saying that he expects the entire stock market will be tokenized by 2025. Whether you realize it or not, we are literally at the dawn of an entirely new market, STOs. DO NOT sleep on this opportunity, its valued at 16m MC at the moment, do you have any idea how small that number is when compared to the trillions they intend to tokenize? Those who shy away from opportunity (especially when its been shilled on Jow Forums for a straight month) will never get rich, thats a fact. Take this information with a grain of salt but I HIGHLY suggest you to do some research QUICKLY. Once the first partnership of OWN is announced next week we will head straight for 100m and start making history.

Haha this whole shit could be a copypasta

Haha perhaps, I'm really not trying to mislead anyone either. Just dyor but don't whine when I turned out to be right and you never bought in

This.
Y'all go buy 5k tokens if you can and chill out gentlemen. Iam convinced by the low energy fudders it's just their weak attempt at keeping the price down for accumulation but they know they lost so its now a token effort.

>Iam convinced by the low energy fudders
Fucking yikes dude. Make a short list of the most fudded coins in the last 6 months (REQ, SKY, AMB) check out their price action and seriously reconsider your estimation of your own investing competency.

they shills say github is private or sum shit but some activity, even today github.com/OwnMarket/OwnBlockchain
no idea what that nerd stuff is but doesn't look good imo when just a pajeet is coding.

The team is also mostly from a country with lots of organized crime and a rich history of genocide.

Meh i wasn't involved any of that shite

I'm a poorfag NEET as well, invested a hundred, and now about to invest in another $150. I have around $2500 in my savings. If this is a scam, I'm not going to have anxiety over losing $250. Even if it's successful, I'd soduku if I went all in from anxiety alone. Just don't get greedy. If this project reaches even $1 a share, and why wouldn't it, I have already quadrupled my investment. CHX might as well go up to $10 before it gets dumped, if it's actually a scam.

But I believe this project has future. I don't think it's the next BTC, but I do think OWN will be the first one on the market of user-friendly STOs, which is an advantage. If OWN is successful, someone else will come along with something similar I'm sure, but that will take at least a year, if not two.

You could take out your initial investment once shares reach a buck or two, if it helps you sleep better at night, then consider the left-over as play money. But $1.00 a share seems very likely.

the stiffmeister has patents

Attached: Craig-Wright.png (950x534, 222K)

Not a scam, but well said

At this point I'm leaning towards throwing $200 at it and putting the remaining money I have into something else
I don't think I'd lose sleep over losing that amount to a scam/P&D scheme
For me, mitigating risk >>> throwing in the entire stack for more potential money if it moons