Security Tokens and STOs

Can we for once be serious and honest with each other? Please I'm begging you for some honest advice. I know a lot of bullshit gets posted here but I think the smartest kids are here on /biz. You guys bought bitcoin, ethereum, ants before the rest of the world did. I need your help.

What the fuck does this mean? A lot of big people are predicting this trillion dollar space for tokenizing assets.

Is this true? If this is going to happen then why should I not sell everything and go all in on STO issuance platforms like CHX or STO exchanges like tZERO in August?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 9.40.35 PM.png (2088x1414, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dsr.weown.com/own/general-analytics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>should I not sell everything and go all in on STO issuance platforms like CHX
You shouldn't because people are riding the pump and needing idiots like you to take their bags.

> pump
> bags
You will literally commit suicide when you find out who their partner is next week. gl wagie

Whatever you say nigger

Tokenising assets make sense for illiquid private equities and debt more than secondary retail stock market. Whoever is going to convince private equity players and debt funds, gonna win. There will be multiple STO platforms/exchanges. CHX is a good play for now. Dusk / Securitize / tZERO are other good plays down the line. Funneling some CHX gains to a 10K$ stack of tZERO looks like a good idea.

>when you find out who their partner is next week
Wait, this sounds familiar. Is this tron, ripple, stellar, link, literally every fucking shitcoin ever?

Yeah I don't want fucking security tokens you retards.

do you agree CHX is at least top 3 in STO space right now? almost everytone here would say they #1 by far but even if they are top 3. 508 trillion global market tokenized, this is NOT including real estate or debt market which is even bigger. Even if CHX captures 0.01% of the market, you know what the fuck that means? That's more than any other crypto project and it will make chx a top 5 coin in 12-16 months.

please tell me what im missing im asking for your opinion

Attached: dddd.jpg (225x225, 4K)

I'm saying that if you see something being shilled on Jow Forums, it is not out of the goodness of their hearts.

It's already pumped 20x in a bear market

I know a lot of bullshit gets posted here but I think the smartest kids are here on /biz. You guys bought bitcoin, ethereum, ants before the rest of the world did

imagine 1,000 anti-social autistic kids throwing darts at a dartboard 15 feet away. Most of them will throw it straight at the floor but a few of them are bound to hit the bullseye.

That is Jow Forums, and you should leave right now before you flush your money down the toilet

who cares about /biz. what % of the population in this space is on this meme board? im asking you legitimate question from an investors perspective. seems like all in on chx and then investing some of that into tzero when its made available in 8 months or so seems like the best fucking decision right now and i can't see 1 reason to negate that.

Yeah, good volume too considering lack of exchanges.

LINK was shilled heavily even after it had crashed all the way to 0.20 and below, lots of info was given and if you had invested then you would have doubled your money in USD and 6x your money in ETH. Biz also shilled HOT when it was around 60gwei, or CHX when it was under 0.0005eth actually, I could go on...

Yes you should be wary of what biz shills and think of yourself (some shills have indeed been complete scams), but thinking that something being shilled on biz is necessarily a bad sign is completely stupid

>tron, ripple, stellar
These 'shitcoins' mooned, though.

this is exactly what i'm doing too

all in chx for now. in 9 months, take some profit out and invest in tzero and securitize.. hold for 2-5 years

chx, tzero, securitize are sure things

dusk and ofn might be good but i need to do DD on them first

>asking you legitimate question from an investors perspective
And I'm giving you legitimate answers. Every new crypto promises to bless the lands with all the problems it solves. It's going to capture the entire market it enters and be worth trillions of dollars.
>Just wait until next week's announcement
is a phrase that continually echos throughout the entire crypto timeline.
You're not an investor. An investor wouldn't ask such retarded questions about whether or not to go 'all in' on a buy. If you're legitimately asking this as a signal of whether or not to put all your chips in one spot, you might as well be lighting your money on fire.

Yes, they are still shitcoins though. I bought into them, road the wave and sold near the top.
user's asking if CHX is a good, long-term hold. Which it's not, nor were those other shitcoins.
CHX is going through a very clear pump right now, unless you plan on selling soon after buying, you're gonna get dumped on hard.

no one is selling because it is massively undervalued compared to it's competitors and it's potential is huge

Attached: 1548166005535.jpg (1273x675, 75K)

Buying at an ATH hoping to ride the wave to the moon has got to be the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Attached: ATH.jpg (942x587, 73K)

You don't know the top of the wave though.
And this isn't it. This also won't behave like other coins/tokens because there is added buy pressure from the fact that they use 1% of the tokenized assets value to market buy CHX and lock it up.

This again has been said about every single other crypto going through a moon. That bar doesn't keep rising forever.

It won't stop at fucking 14M marketcap though. You can screencap me on that. A month from now, anyone buying at this moment will be in profit.

Here's a hand guide for people thinking of buying in right now.

Look here and try and figure out where we are on the map.

Attached: 6663dd688894b30edd2f35c0ee9b6f4c.png (1247x880, 380K)

Again. There is constant buy pressure from the listing fees. Read up on the tokenomics.

This. Better to wait for a correction. Remember the good ol' days; it's barely on any exchanges.

just remember that if this happens, its going to be on top of ethereum or on their own platform.

they're never, ever going to work with some other random crypto "company" with its own token.

I might be wrong, CHX might be the best buy of 2019. But it is certainly not the best buy right now. Like this user said, , wait for the correction. This happens every single time a coin starts to do well. Don't think yours will be any different.

The most important thing about CHX is that they don't brand themselves as a cryptocurrency. Their clients never even interact with the blockchain.

>LINK was shilled heavily even after it had crashed all the way to 0.20 and below,

and its a huge shit coin that barely even went 4x after 16 months of autistic meme spamming. Doge had better pumps in that amount of time you deluded faggot

>Buying at an ATH hoping to ride the wave to the moon has got to be the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
no one should take advice from this guy. he said tron isn't a shitcoin

Attached: 1548794398808.png (488x463, 28K)

if they have a token that is supposed to have a value, then it doesn't matter, they're never going to see any users

Are you unable to read?
>>when you find out who their partner is next week
>Wait, this sounds familiar. Is this tron, ripple, stellar, link, literally every fucking shitcoin ever?
>tron
>shitcoin

dsr.weown.com/own/general-analytics

I can make graphs too. That's as far as it will dip tomorrow.

Attached: fibonacci2.png (1287x725, 82K)

Look to start DCA / accumulate in the 0.12-0.10 range and below