VYST will be the next BTC of the OTC

If you want to see anons about to 100X click this link:

investorshub.advfn.com/Vystar-Corp-VYST-16687/

You wanna pay off that mortgage Jow Forums buy land? I know you do, I hear you talking about it all the time. Click the fucking link and read the sticky's I brought VYST to you in the low .00's guess what happened...if this tread is not bumped to the top fo at least 100 posts I will never come back to biz again.

Attached: xacad.png (200x200, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146218863
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146527434
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Penny stocks
>Currently in the middle of a very apparent pump and dump

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

No time for this user. Did you read the 5 posts highlighted in yellow? Been trading and living on the OTC for 22 years. NO ONE has seen anything like VYST. focus

y'all are way too fucking orgasmic over there

saying there's no time to create urgency, using caps to scare people, and the word "focus" as a call to action. nice try but nobody's buying your bags panjeet.

/thread

You not used to seeing huge moon missions, user?

This is the shit I've put up with for 3 weeks. If I don't see at least 1 user show up tonight, and even act like they "want to make it" I will never come back to /biz again. Don't fuck this up anons

AMA

>OwO whats this?
>a chart that only goes up?
>sounds plausible!

You've been pushing this for like 3 days straight now. If you wanted to give a hand up that would be one thing, but this is literal shilling and we all know it.

You've been here with the same pitch like 3 nights in a row. Nobody does this out of the kindness of their heart so answer why you keep coming back with this shill? Why do you care about anons making it so much?

faggot OP says AMA, but can't figure out how to answer the most obvious question

I came here first at .0043 few times between then an now. Dont take my word for it desu...check these other anons.

I am one of (you) and I love my frens.

dont try and bring feels into this.

Did you read the sticky's?

Here is one of you with a high IQ. He's gonna make it.

Posted Friday, 01/18/19 11:04:38 PM
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146218863

I picked up 1000 shares this morning, since that's chump change and if it ends up 10x'ing then that's cool free money.
Godspeed, gamblerbro.

100X guaranteed from .05where it closed today. better re figure that sell strategy fren.

I'm covering my principal at 10x, for sure. If it ends up going beyond, I'll still be along for the ride.

You better cash in that BTC and litecoin quick Boost your stack, and never see the inside of a wage cage again.

>if it sounds to good to be true, it is.

It was a $40 investment, my dude.

I know. Been trading OTC all my life. Everyone says that about VYST before they do the research. Here's a post that just hit minutes ago. It's all true.

Greg lives in Palm Springs CA
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146527434

not gonna make it.

thats fine, im just saying dont go all in and cash out everything as OP suggests.

you will be blessed, fren

I read that wrong. Bad advice dad. If you dont know what you are talking about, then STFU