Have you ever cucked someone?

I met this chinese girl at a bar a few years ago. Long story short, I brought her back to my place and fucked her long and hard (didn't wear a condom). She became a fuck buddy of mine and started cumming inside her every time we met. Also facefucked her facial abuse style on multiple occasions.

Later she calls me and tells me not to contact her for two weeks because her boyfriend is coming to visit. When her boyfriend left town, she tells me not to contact her anymore because they're getting engaged. I was quite shocked at her whorish behavior.

How about you, user? Any good stories to tell?

Attached: 1542669764392.jpg (688x754, 336K)

business & finance

/b/-->

I'm a quant holder so yeah..

Whores make the world go round.

>lets you hate fuck her face
>surprised shes a whore

Attached: download.jpg (295x171, 4K)

I cucked a lesbo that didn't want a 3 way with her gf that did. But she was down with watching.
high school was the best.

Attached: 1538272832044 (1).jpg (500x472, 17K)

Yep, I wasted my good years with vapid whores.
I cucked someone twice, of course those roasts explicitly told me they do not have a boyfriend. Anyway, I knew it's ogre the moment I've found out they are not virgins.

I face abused and fucked her for about 5 hours on a hotel, then she called her boyfriend to pick her up still with cum dripping from her face.
That moment was a black pill epiphany...my illusions all sunk forever.
It feels BAD man.
I'm not going to trust a whore never ever gain.

Attached: 1526331438065.png (700x700, 7K)

pretty common with asian chicks, not sure why you're surprised user. asian marriages are about the money, not about the feelings.
i remember going on a 5 hour date with one, ended up fucking her and after i fucked her she said she has a boyfriend lmao

having a boyfriend/girlfriend means fuck all in China and Japan. Korea is a bit better. especially Japan, have fucked so many married women. their men cheat on them too so they don't care.

End of 2018 I was sleeping with a girl that claimed to have an "open relationship" with her boyfriend. She would come over once a week to fuck me and cum. Apparently she would text her boyfriend beforehand to let him know where she was, so he would "know she's safe". I would record it every time and she wanted me to send her the videos.

2019 I moved across the country and stopped the degenerate shit, haven't had sex yet this year and I'm trying to change my life around from that pointless, self indulgent bullshit. Slowly realized I'm not a kid anymore (late 20's) and cucking someone gives me absolutely no pleasure whatsoever.

Attached: bored pepe.jpg (960x960, 75K)

OP, go find on the archive the stories of TeacherAnon.
The degenerate was fucking chink chicks left and right and posting accounts of it. he also uploaded on MEGA most of his sex recordings.

Attached: 1546029146937.png (300x300, 80K)

I got cucked once by my chinese fiance. She fucked some guy she met in a bar. I jerked to the stories she would tell me about how she was facefucked.

Attached: Face.jpg (986x591, 133K)

Based

Pretty much. In Asia cheating on your partner can be seen as a bit annoying. But not the dramatic family ripping dealbreaker like in Western culture. Most people just shrug and go “it’s just sex”.

t. Nip-Gook American creatura

Attached: 87358F3A-B78B-40D2-A3C2-89E897CDDE67.jpg (864x486, 518K)

You know nothing about China though... Women won't even have sex before marriage there otherwise they are used women and can't find a decent husband

LOLOLOL

i spent 4 months there. this is absolutely not true. non-pigdisgusting women are outnumber 10:1 by chinkbois. they can do whatever the fuck they want and still have their pick.

Yes and no.

Once a woman fulfilled her filial duty and gives her husband legitimate babies she’s free to take a lover after that and he doesn’t particularly care because he cheats WAAAAY more often.

60% of Chinese men cheat on a regular basis. 15% of Chinese women cheat on their husbands.

right, that's why it's so funny to see Jow Forums obsession with the 'purity' of japs or whatever asian qts. if only they knew...

hope you're doing fine, user. i've seen a lot of shitty marriages around here, it's pretty toxic

i mean, look at that guy
this applies probably to tier 3 or tier 4 cities, but lmao at thinking this in tier 1 or 2 metropolises

Thank you to this valuable contribution to Jow Forums. This topic is entirely relevant to the shitcoins we discuss here. Again, thank you for having taken the time to let us know. I am sure many of us will benefit greatly by knowing this.

bump

Tell the girl you're gonna tell the husband

Why do betas fantasize about chucking someone so bad. It’s almost like Betas care less about sex with a woman than they care about hurting chads feelings.

There is hierarchical aspect of sex, who you fuck and how, reflect your rank in the hierarchy of society.
If you fuck a famous person, or a person whom anyone else find attractive and desire, then it will reflect on you.

The contemporary philosopher Mike Cernovich made an interesting comment on the relationship between sex and hierarchy, when he said "I would never respect a guy who has an ugly wife" (paraphrasing).

Are you talking about Michelle?

> Wasting your time with slutbags

not going to make it

I copied a coin idea and made an cheap knock off ERC20 ICO with friends so yeah I cucked thousends of people

Attached: 1543051366867.jpg (699x485, 69K)

Got cucked once, girl i liked had a bf, schooltrip (everyone 18+ already), im at her room every Night. She starts getting depressed over how shes so lonely, i lie down next to her and hug and stuff but since i have (or had) honor back then, i didnt even think of doing it with her, even though she obviously wanted to. 2 days later manlet-chad (my roommate) started comforting her and fcked her when we were out.

Same trip a good friend of mine, other roommate, fucked some random girl between our beds, i just went outside for a midnight run, everyone had a laugh. Worst part was that mini-chad wanted to join them (he brought that girl in the first place) (this happend before the above, so i was even more disgusted because i knew how thirsty this guy was)

Few days in manlet chad and the cheating girl start making out in front of us, i get angry and ask wtf they are doing when both habe a gf and bf at home. He replies "who cares", then told them to keep their degeneracy in their room

---

I once did it with a girl who was dating a millionaire chink (atleast he said he had 2 million in btc, always bought her stuff, but hes the kind of guy who probably lied about it. Was a nice guy, but the difference between him and me was - aside penis size - he literally said "when will i get rewarded for being such a nice guy" while im just nice to everyone without expecting anything), after she broke up with him - i forced her, because i imagined myself in the guys place, and never told him she cheated. A few weeks later we made it official and he texted me "please watch out for her"

All in all, even the cutest girl can be a slut. Only met 1 so far thats wife material, but sadly that was in my autistic teens. She probably still is a virgin and lives only a few villages away, but i dont want to bother her.

hmm... posts like this make me wonder if there really is such a thing as "coincidence"...

That image accurately depicts a situation I was in last year, down to every last detail other than me literally being a frog.

Attached: 1532940838320.jpg (500x517, 45K)

I'm curious about this as a nothern Chinese girl I knew somewhat well and took on some trips told me she didn't want to do sex before marriage (no kisses either) since it isn't what she does in her culture.

Once posted a picture of her and I on Facebook without her ok before hand (she had asked me not to) and some guy apparently yelled at her (no explanation beyond that).

I cucked bcashers by telling them I'm making a Patreon that uses bcash instead of fiat and raised about 54000 dollars worth of BCH and went on an europe trip

I still have ppl messaging me asking for refunds and shit

One man’s Pure waifu is another man’s thot slut

We will find you eventually

Sounds like she fucked you user.

Ya I stole this little 5'5'' twink boy's girlfriend and I'm still with her two years later lol. Plan to wife that shit up eventually.

I knew this woman for years but only last year things started getting sexual. She has a "serious" boyfriend, moved towns to live him in his apartment and switched jobs just so they can live together.

She was coming literally at 7 AM to my place on a regular basis and went to work after 3-4 hours fuck sessions, excusing herself that she had doctor appointments.

I noticed that she would wear that gold bracelet with a heart on it, a gift from her boyfriend and she would always take it off before we would fuck. Eventually, we stopped seeing each other with her coming with the this explanation "I have always been attracted to you but right now is just not the time."

So yeah I guess I cucked her boyfriend, no regrets though, as she was sucking cock like a champ!

i'm guessing you're no longer a teacher

I should've thought about that when choosing careers.

I wouldn’t respect a guy who revolved his life around someone else and deciding to marry. Top kek. Perspective is strange huh. It’s not like I’d care - I’m just saying it this way to call out his hypocrisy. Judging a man by someone from looks who may have a kind soul - sounds like a child who doesn’t deserve respect let alone to speak at all. What a fucked thing to say let alone embody. ( I know you’re paraphrasing user this is just in general ).

My new girlfriend just dumped her boyfriend yesterday. I was previously cucking him for the past 4 months.

A big part of the reason why I chose her is financially / career related.

And yet Mike's wife isn't attractive

is this the thread about degenerate bio trash?

yes japanese housewife

also i lick out the wifes girlfriend in bed with us all every so often does that 1/2 count

>wifing a cheater
Never gonna make it

Hey mods, how about stop jerking off to CP for 5 minutes and delete some of the nsfw images off of the blue boards?

Indeed. Past girlfriend, also Asian, very attractive. She had a photographer friend who takes artistic nude photos for a living, asked her if she was interested and she asked me. I agreed. She wasn't a very outgoing person and definitely not promiscuous. After seeing the photos I realized she actually got slowly, layer by layer, completely naked in front of him and stayed that way for probably hours. Probably having breaks in between, talking to each other while she was completely nude, changing lingerie in front of him, etc. Can't tell you how excited I got after that realization, and how many fantasies came out of recreating that situation in my mind.

I never understood how women could be so slutty and adulterous like stated in this thread.

I would never make a cheater my gf. They’ll cheat on you just as easily as they cheated with you. It won’t end well mark my words user.

>The contemporary philosopher Mike Cernovich made an interesting comment on the relationship between sex and hierarchy, when he said "I would never respect a guy who has an ugly wife" (paraphrasing).

>not having any respect for yourself

seems like a poor philosophy imo, being confident is important

Attached: lol.png (565x629, 445K)

Reading the comments biz is full of fucking degenerate manlets who fantasize about their significant others getting fucked by chad. The absolute state of biz

Can't find any mention of this, link?

They are literal seed dumpsters and you are surprised?

It is their biological design to be sluts, doesn't make it any better because we are designed to rape the shit out of anything that gives our tinkle a shudder.

Yep.
I owned a company few years ago.
Hire 24 yo married with loser 10/10 secretary/accountant.
>We have to go to Budapest to sign a big contract right before Christmass
>Take her with my car
>Arrive in Budapest
>She is all wet b/c she has never seen anything in her life
>Fuck her raw for two days
>Wreck her literally
Best fuck in my life
Take her back to hubby.
Feels baller.

China is complex place, with traditional values and hedonism and rapid urbanisation and inequality mixing in many fascinating ways.

In addition other factors factors contribute to this such as the complete lack of sexual education and an often-cited "spiritual and moral void" which has accompanied China's economic rise. It is very normal for people to sleep with colleagues or those in power in a quid pro quo. There is a harshness and calculation in that society that can't be denied.

I slept with a girl who had a boyfriend of two years for some time. Do feel shitty about that but I may have been "in love" with her. She explained to me that for Chinese, guilt is less of a concern than image/face. As long as the family structure is maintained there is no real Abrahamic morality, or the vestiges of it, present. This is particularly so for men.

I also had my Chinese teacher try to sleep with me. She was by all accounts very happily and recently married. Incredibly beautiful but I declined, due in equal parts to shock and judgement.

you fags should learn more about hypergamy!

Attached: jjjkkk.png (1030x485, 202K)

Actually though, if anyone thinks they're somehow special to someone who has cheated before, they're retarded

Hi OP! I don't know if this is relevant but I've watched my wife and her boyfriend have sex on multiple occasions when I play my Nintendo!
Edit: Wowwee! Kind stranger thanks for the gold.

Attached: Screenshot_20180127-124906.png (1080x1920, 1.14M)

Literally gorilla kike. Listening to anything he says lol.

pareil gros, c'est pour ça que je lui ai demandé le prénom (Michelle).

mais en fait les chinoises sont 500 millions donc c'est normal.

My first girlfriend always had a thing for me after we broke up, would bang her from time to time. Still do.

One day she asked me if I wanted a threesome with her bf. Was weird but I'm into weird shit so I accepted. Later during the action he couldn't get it up, afterwards he said he felt inadequate.

Ended up just fucking her infront of him. He cried. Shit was cash

Attached: QOVfSkN_d.jpg (640x360, 24K)

I once got really drunk and fucked this bitch that I knew from highschool. We were dating for a little while but nothing serious, she was one of those YOLO chicks back then.

Now she has a kid with the guy I cucked. They live only a few miles away from where I live

She will find someone with higher Chad score than you. Ffs she's already capable of long term cuckoldry. Wouldn't let her kiss on face at all.