8 Days till new ATH

Strap in, boys!

Attached: 8days.jpg (1024x557, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7xqxqu/500_thousand_nano_was_moved_today_out_of_one_of/duaj73z/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats going to happen?

OP is gonna get BTFO

Attached: just4men.png (265x396, 123K)

more like getting fucked with a strap on

damn op get owned! XD

New ATH in 8 days! Well, maybe earlier, but 8 days at the latest.

You'll see adoption like you have never seen.

details please

I see OP Is still holding those bags since it was $30

Attached: 1517777713658.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Lots of green here. Feelin' comfy.

Attached: 1544686087366.jpg (540x564, 98K)

Pic, (OP) and the rest of the Nano hodlers getting assraped since January 2018 by the Nano Devs, Italian scammers and the market, buying some more, while screaming:
"2 da moooOooooooOooon!!!"

Attached: Nano hodler getting assraped.jpg (750x600, 87K)

NANO is the scammiest coin in crypto. Only reason why people have heard about Nano is that they lied about their supposed 7 000+ TPS.

Attached: Nano 7 000+infinity tps.webm (600x338, 2.51M)

Here is the tragic reality.

Attached: Nan 75 TPS Aug 2018.png (670x708, 104K)

Considering the entire massive run-up for XRB happened when the primary exchange it was on was insolvent doesn't that mean that it never really had value and only pumped due to the insolvency? Similar to what Gox did?

Nobody has ever given me a good response to this.

Nano was discovered and pushed by Italian scammers. After Bitgrail the old community was back-stabbed and ditched by the Nano devs, so the old Bitconnect community moved in and took over Nano, resulting in the worst and most toxic community in crypto. A true nightmare for any potential investor. Pic.

Attached: Bitconnect moved to Nano.jpg (1418x746, 255K)

So what are you pushing today? The scam exchange using Nano? The exchange with deleted Twitter and Facebook accounts? Pic from yesterday.

Attached: Nanoids Scam Exchange.png (1191x164, 10K)

Is it the "Bank of America will use Nano" scam? Pic.

Attached: Pathological Nano Lies BoA.png (998x708, 68K)

Or is it the "PayPal will use Nano" scam?

Attached: Pathological Nano Lies PayPal.png (1376x422, 121K)

Or the "Litepay will be rebranded Nanopay" scam?

Attached: Nano is Bitconnect 2.0.jpg (612x122, 18K)

Or is it the usual "Nano will any moment be on coinbase" scam? First pushed nearly a year ago.

Attached: Another Delusional Nano rumour.jpg (1171x92, 20K)

This is what Charlie Lee really said about Nano.

Attached: Charlie Lee Nano not uncensorable as BTC, LTC etc.jpg (1016x544, 104K)

Hello there, I am Zack Shapiro. Hope you Nano fans enjoyed me dumping my million heavy bags on your heads, while Nano was crashing, the very bags I got out from Bitgrail while you were stuck and tried to get your "KYC" from Bomber (lol). Take that as a lesson schmucks, don't listen to guys on the internet, like me, when doing financial decisions. Pic is me before you gave me my millions of $$. Aaaah, life is gooOOooOod. L'chaim!

Attached: Zack Shapiro2545636.jpg (300x289, 15K)

You can trust us Nano devs. lol. This is me 4 days before BitGrail exploded. Enough time for us Devs and our buddies to get all our own stuff out. We managed to move millions of our sexy Nannis out when BitGrail was down for "maintenance" and closed for you "normal" people, Bombers KYC bullshit, etc, i.e. idiots who are not insiders. Sucks to be you. lol. Peace out to all fellow Naniites!

Attached: Zack.Shapiro.BitGrail not a scam 4Feb.png (622x441, 75K)

We were on the phones the whole day with bomber, a truly good guy - pic, to get those 1.5 million Nano out, right before the "hack" and BitGrail was officially insolvent.
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7xqxqu/500_thousand_nano_was_moved_today_out_of_one_of/duaj73z/

In addition I had to tweet like crazy to the small people, the ungrateful Nano "investors" that were pestering us all the time with their, *whiny voice* "I have 8.3 Nano and I am so worried Zack, please help me". Worst part living in America is dealing with white people. They will never be winners.

Attached: Zack.Shapiro.Bomber is a good guy.extended.HQ.png (1440x1602, 1.19M)

checked and rekt

This is ridiculous, Nano really is loosing terribly, I don't think I can take this crap anymore (crap community too). I'm selling my Nano.

I love how much this piece of shit fucked reddit.

Sirs, buy Nano sirs. Very good 4 u now. All night long. Special price 4 u in 8 days sirs. Nano will take u to moon sirs, secret trick from me 2 u, only special price. today for u since u special friend i met now 4 u only. Okay? How much u want 2 buy? I gave u tea from my watering my toilet paper. U buy much sir for free tea, or my brothers, uncles, cousins will take u to ATM to pay of nano, okay? Go in nano van. To hot for pants and clothes, today sirs, take them off, climb in Nano van, bend over and give credit card and code. Okay?

Attached: The Nano Van looking for New Investors.jpg (640x400, 58K)

Sirs, sirs, where help from nano discord sirs?? deal was one rupee for me, and the whole shitting street in bangladesh and u nano boomer discord promise help 4 us we we help for u & nano! see my picture off first of comment of this agree comment.

Attached: Nano Boomers.jpg (652x364, 44K)

Sirs, sirs, DO NOT see this thread!!! Nano NOT EXPOSED AS FRAUD SIRS!! 4 SURE SIRS!! NOT SEE SIRS!!!!
NO, NO, NO SIRS. NANO COMMUNITY NOT WORST SHITCOIN IN SHITCOMMUNITY SIRS,NO NO NO. TRUST 4 SURE SIRS. NOT SEE SIRS. NOT SEE!!

Attached: Nano Influencers Meetup.jpg (700x467, 61K)

The only thing you ever exposed was your mom's inability to create healthy offspring.

Very, very good joke sirs, soo funny sirs!!! U must be standing up comedian sirs!!! Buy nano sirs!!! Very cheap price 4 u comedians sirs!! I see u not like talk technical or marketing, or devs or community but rite 2 moontalk sirs. Very good sirs, special price 4 nano 4 u all night looooong sirs!! Come with me sirs, pic, i will show u where 2 buy nano just 4 u.

Attached: Nano Hodlers.jpg (609x884, 184K)

lmao you really sit here all day you butt blasted faggot. Can I fuck you some more, I got pressure.

Sure, sure, sirs, Mr. Nano pressure!!! Mr dildo and mr dirty dog is ready 4 u Nano sirs, very soon, pic. Just as always 4 u nanites, ryte nano sir? Just buy some nano sirs, special price 4 u sirs. Buy more than 10 nano sir and u will get rid off all ur butt pressure 4 a long time with mr. Dildo and mr naughty dog. Buy nano sirs, very special price. Only 8 days sirs.

Attached: Free 4 Nano Buyers. Mr Dildo and Mr Naughty Dog.jpg (900x1350, 517K)

Sure, sure, sirs, Mr. Nano pressure!!! Mr dildo and mr dirty dog is ready 4 u Nano sirs, very soon, pic. Just as always 4 u nanites, ryte nano sir? Just buy some nano sirs, special price 4 u sirs. Buy more than 10 nano sir and u will get rid off all ur butt pressure 4 a long time with mr. Dildo and mr naughty dog. Buy nano sirs, very special price. Only 8 days sirs

Attached: Free 4 Nano Buyers. Mr Dildo and Mr Naughty Dog.jpg (900x1350, 473K)

u said nano shitcoin fit very well u pay one rupee for whole bangladesh shitting street to help ur nano shitcoin. Where is our one rupee??

Attached: Nano Community Post Bitgrail.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

>august

This reddit shilled shitcoin will never reach its ATH again. Absolute delusion.

Yes, yes sirs. We in bangladesh shitting street made deal with nano shitcoin reddit group to get bitconnect ppl and other ppl to buy nano shitcoin. We should sell every day on reddit and biz for nano shitcoin group on discord. One whole rupee 4 us 4 every thread supporting nano shitcoin discord. U very intelligent man, see dato and can read dato. Very impressed sirs. U by nano sirs, special price 4 u since so intelligent 2 see dato from our discord group with reddit? Special price sirs, to take home 2 wife and not only STD taking home sirs. Or maybe you gay sirs? I mean u like nano sirs so maybe u give present nano to gay lover?? Make life easy with gay man and nano sirs. Special price sir

Attached: u MUST buy NANO sirs!!.jpg (800x532, 149K)

Reddit sirs, If we don't get our rupee as u sirs say is us to come, then kumare again will shit in ur bitconnect lambo. this time ALL seats and kumare just ate dog food with curry and has been in shitting street all day without washing hands so kumare ready to explode on ur cream colored hand sown italian leather seats in ur lambo u gott from what u call bitconnect zombie morons.!! GIVE US OUR RUPEE SIR FOR PUSHING THE SHIT OF SHITCOIN NANO SIRS!!!

Attached: CzcSMweXUAAaJvj.jpg (624x351, 47K)

Hey just want to say I'm a huge fan. Just want to say you are doing gods work for warning the normies

Thank you very much :)

This is awful, I think it is time to sell Nano.

The sheer amount of copypasta FUD makes me feel a little better about having held nano for 18 months