Chx

As long as we don't break the bottom of the channel, we should be set for another pump with the partnership announcement.

Attached: P3ngmzPo.png (1182x557, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dsr.weown.com/own/general-analytics
weown.com/
reddit.com/r/OwnMarket/comments/a46agq/chx_token_demand/
pocket-wp.com/crypto_assets/chx/explanations/d085eee540b22e25#h3-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When is partnership announcement and can I see how CHX framed this upcoming announcement?

CEO said "next week" but he has told multiple times that they are not into hype and shit and no one can force them to announce anything and they will only announce if they are ready and partnership confirmed and solidified vs. premature announcement of a company they said hi to at a conference lol. this is not ur typical crypto project so if ur thinking if hyping and pumping, stay away. CHX has been organically growing and they are going to open the floodgates to STOs

I want to make sure they aren't doing the bullshit VEN and OMG did with "partnerships". I want to see how he phrased it. I'm already invested into CHX regardless.

Pajeets

Research CHX. It's a legitimate company that is going to skyrocket in value. It doesn't brand itself as a "LE EPIC CRYPTOCURRENCY"

can u link me to good place to start? is there a subreddit?

most obvious street shitter PND in recent memory

when some idex shitcoin with a bosnian team starts getting 200 threads a week on this site, do not fucking buy it

dsr.weown.com/own/general-analytics
weown.com/
reddit.com/r/OwnMarket/comments/a46agq/chx_token_demand/
The telegram is OwnMarket and it is far more active than the subreddit.
But just look at their website and look at how much more legitimate it looks than any other crypto company's site. How it's tailored to financial institutions and not pajeets who browse r/cc and Jow Forums.

this

the devs are british and german

kek....totally not a scam

That’s unironically a buy signal if it hasn’t 2x-3x yet. Buy it and immediately set a sell order for when it doubles so you get off before the dump. You just have to 2x $1000 11 times to get to a million.

If you're still calling this a scam because you think you missed the boat start doing your research fucking NOW. I've been in crypto since 2013, made shitloads and I'm balls deep into this because there's a very big chance it is the next eth style moonshot. Go watch the Sarajevo keynote and AMAs.

The CEO has years of experience as CIO of Computershare, a 10 billion dollar company in the financial administration space. You think this is a small feat? You think this guy fucks around and quits his job as CIO to start a pajeet scam and ruin his reputation? He knows his shit inside out. He knows how to apply blockchain to his industry in a way that companies want and need and he has the connections and credibility to attract those business. They have hundreds of companies lined up to start using their services. This is going to 1 billion almost certainly and if the STO hype really catches on this is the best contender to take the lead. They are disrupting trillion dollar industries, the current market cap is an unbelievable opportunity.

people like you is the sole reason im still checking biz. 99.9% memes and 0.01% someone like you who knows what he is talking about

ive been around since 2012 and never ever have I encountered a project on this tier . these guys are in a great position to take over 1B of market cap. this is an insane opportunity and everyone should be thanking the OP for doing us a favor.

my only concern is that it has pumped so much isn't it going to come down soon?

look at this chart and ask yourself that

don't look at how much it has pumped, look at the market cap and compare it with the rest of the market, this shit is unbelievably undervalued. partially because of their lack of marketing which will start in February, and partially because reddit and twitter haven't found about it yet.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-02 at 12.09.30 AM.png (2046x966, 160K)

Great post OP

you proved my point, thanks. im not buying into those green dildos lmao

oh im so glad to hear that haha im sure there are a lot of other projects to invest in ;) lmao

Just threw a chunk of my monthly poorfag pittance into this shit, after three weeks of research
Got a small stack of 2K CHX now
I still don't like how there was barely any shilling on here for this up until October last year, during its initial pump....and how that amount of shilling increased by 10x just over the past month
Jow Forums....you better not fucking let me down with this one. Anything less than a 100x by next year is unacceptable

Go invest in fucking RLC or NKN like the intellectual you are. There aren't green candles anywhere to be found, so you should be safe.

idk I bought 60% of my stack at 12 cents thinking I was fomoing then sold at 18. Bought the dip at 16.7c.. put in 25% more at 18c after the retrace from 21c. Buying another 30% if my order gets filled at 20 now.

Outside of pol there's like zero shilling for this, the reddit is completely dead. Almost nothing on twitter. It's like they don't even want people buying it. Even those stupid infographics apparently are fan made. Most projects I see their staff is discussing price speculation, bragging about pumps on twitter, name dropping as hard as they can 5 months in advance. All this news is coming out last minute, and it's users using the exaggerating terms like "MASSIVE PARTNER", not them.

Maybe it's a big nothing burger and i get dumped on 20-30%, lose my profits from the 2x. Shit happens, whatever, most coins that are down 70+% tanked after they were already 100-200mil marketcap and dumped in waves over a few months. The whole point of this manipulated scam bullshit is finding the few winners that we all know will exist eventually, and getting in before the market is developed and we turn into boomers putting our money into the already established companies praying for a 10% average return per year.

All I'm saying is, can ya feel it Mr. crabs?

based and red pilled

this

Ok. What partnerships does own have and who has started using their platform?

Which companies?

OoooOOooO bullflag in play. ATH by tmr

Checked. Based

Exactly. Virtually nothing on reddit, never mentioned in r/cc, just a handful of us Own'ers on CT. The crypto mainstream is still oblivious to CHX.

No. The Dev's are mostly German. They have offices in Liechtenstein and Bristol (UK) and a former Prime minister as an advisor. They are incorporated in Liechtenstein which is an AAA rated financial hub.

If you need a good summary of the product and the company you can find it here: pocket-wp.com/crypto_assets/chx/explanations/d085eee540b22e25#h3-10

>computershare
Fucking shit tier company

>Outside of pol there's like zero shilling for this
Wait what? They are shilling this on pol?

>Ok. What partnerships does own have and who has started using their platform?
Fuck partnerships, it's all all about real solutions and providing real value. OWN is opening the door to a space that wasn't easily accessible before. Plus they are white labelling their product to run in the background of other peoples businesses without you even knowing. You do the math.

Attached: 1549083976464.png (2484x1040, 658K)

this

>almost same number of adresses on etherscan as 2 months ago
>98% wash traded transactions

suspicious.png

How did you add the chx chart on trading view?

We don't know yet. Own has mostly focussed on explaining the product so far rather than hyping that has no use except pumping token price. Check out the AMAs.

There's always information that you don't have yet. That's why the token price is still relatively cheap. To be successful at speculation is to take the pieces you do have and try to extrapolate based on them. If you truly believe, based on all the information that we have now, that OWN has no serious enterprises interested in their solutions, you have my blessing to ignore all the shilling and not buy CHX. My personal conclusion after looking at all the evidence is that the CEO is a serious and credible entrepreneur with a working solution for real life problems in trillion dollar markets, and if he says they have major interest from many big players I tend to believe him.

It's a 10 billion market cap company in the same industry that OWN wants to disrupt with their blockchain solutions.