I just had the most funny thought entering my mind in a while and needed to share it

Imagine being a stupid, worthless, brainless NOLINKER

Staying out on the 4th industrial revolution built on the foundation of decentralized oracles as information providers because you are not smart enough to trust Mr Nazarov himself

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAhhaHAHhahahhAHahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhAHahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhAHahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhAHahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaha

Attached: 1548501552431.png (500x500, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Crypto___Oracle/status/1090648183154208768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mainnet when?

Rlc is more important when it comes to the fourth industrial revolution, rise of the automaton, automated Smart Cities and computing itself.

Not Fudding Chainlink, but like Crypto Oracle said: there are bigger things brewing than CL which is just baby step in the Revolution.

Do your own research.

twitter.com/Crypto___Oracle/status/1090648183154208768

Attached: 1_H9Olt4-lI3UWf4mdacCbkg.jpg (1050x1050, 46K)

HAHAHAHAH MY FELLOWER BIZZITORS WE HAVE MADE IT

Attached: Im in it for the lore.png (790x970, 170K)

Nothing against RLC, it will be another pillar or decentralized computing

Think of LINK as the DNS system and RLC as tne AWS cloud service

I was bullish about Link, but after doing my research, I'm all in RLC and so should you.

imagine being such a beta that you got peer pressured into buying chainlink to fit in with a bunch of losers on an anime image board

I'm no too saying out. I'm just waiting til my buy orders get filled at 200 sats

Ur literally 23 and poor af, enjoy your 50 linkies faggot no one cares

user that is literally impossible, surely no one could be this stupid.

no you should never be all in something ever even if you are fucking Warren Buffet

>imagine think like this

You are probably right user, that's why it's such a funny and silly thought

They can't be THAT fucking stupid right?

Attached: 1548791844310s.jpg (250x203, 8K)

Hmm?
*stands up right to your face*
*takes a big drag*
*pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff*
You're not welcome here, Nolinkers.

Attached: blows smoke in your face.jpg (888x894, 261K)

BASED. Make Biz Delusional Again

Whats your twitter handle? I want to unfollow.

this, you are all fucking retards, enjoy your meme while it lasts, there is no main net and no working product, link was scheduled to present at freight waves 18 until sergey was informed a working product was necessary, this should be documented im not sourcing for you faggots

>imagineposting on a mythril farming forum

I literally put $3000 into this coin just because I think the memes are funny , I don’t even know what link does

You’re going to make it user

based and absolutely REDPILLED AS FUCK

>he believed a Russian

LMAO

Basedpilled

Imagine no Linkers being so dense they didn't buy in previously on the lows and they now have to build a stack at .41 plus.

He's a philosophy major brah..... Why would I trust the coin of a CEO that isn't even technical? It's all air, bubbles and dreams

I will say watching Link consistently bounce from 40 to .425 is boring as shit.

>to trust Mr Nazarov himself
a fat bumbling autist who already exit scammed on his last shitcoin?

can't wait for the link suicide posts.

lets not fight frens how about we hodl both?

Attached: ahem (3).png (500x500, 121K)