BTC going up then down

I feel generous so this is the price action for the next couple of days. Note that I'm only doing this because I know most of you are retarded and will take the opposite of my trades here, so you'll reduce my slippage with your orders.

Attached: btc.png (1157x431, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D2s3EjyCHps
tradingview.com/u/anilmangal/
youtu.be/5VF_vcT82Lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody gives a shit about you, you dumb faggot narcissist.

Thanks a lot fren. Thought we had hit the bottom. So time to go long? What leverage would you recommend?

Attached: 1534850884056.jpg (1387x702, 276K)

2x-3x if you want to go long, 5x if you want to go short. Not financial advice but try to stay safe.

baahahaha, get the fuck out with your random lines, nigga.

He’s a pussy go 10x short don’t listen to this retard we may go up slightly but we’re hesded down to 3100

The triangle is still drawing itself so you can get in a bit lower, but I've been long for 2 days now so obviously I caught it at the bottom. Only you can decide when you want to get in, just be sure to not miss the green dildos.

As for leverage, that is also for you to choose. Just don't be stupid and put 100x because then you'll be liquidated before the dildo.

have you considered this op?

Attached: memelines.png (1541x415, 66K)

>thinking baby timescales can predict anything

Unironically if your prediction is correct that drop will fit perfectly with the triangle.

So is everything else gonna dump too?

why would i be liq before dildo... whats the difference between a poorfag 100x longing .01 btc vs someone longing 1x with 1 btc

Fuck man you don't even know how margin trading works. I take that back, do 1X and don't fucking touch any kind of margin trading. Ignore leverage, just put your position and that's it have fun.

In terms of returns is the same. But the person on 1x leverage can probably live to tell the story and the one on 100x is probably liq'd before he gets proven right.

This is what I got, looks like three wave correction before next leg down, but we'll see.

Attached: IMG_20190202_162126.jpg (2928x1828, 1.92M)

>I know most of you will take the opposite side of my trade and reduce my slippage with your orders
Nice just sold 100k

Watch out, you just asked for legitimate newbie trading advice. Faggots like sweep in with a superiority complex and just tell you to HODL to the floor, but honestly, looks outside of Jow Forums and DYOR on trading because once you get the hang of it, it's actually fairly predictable and not a rocket science

>thinks trading is easy

oh no did he trigger you by suggesting that someone shouldn't do leverage trading if they doesn't know the diff between 1x with 1 btc and 100x with .01 btc?

Attached: what do u see.png (2454x872, 130K)

Attached: div.png (2447x868, 120K)

Hidden bearish divergence.

Attached: hidden-bearish-divergence.png (770x541, 21K)

No, I bought some days ago. I need you to buy when I sell some days later. If you can spread the word around then that'd be helpful as I trade amounts in the millions, 100k won't cut it.

Any retards that want to go trade against me please feel free to crank up that leverage to 100x.

You are a retard. I’ll be nice and help you.

Trading ccs is gambling to begin with , so margin trading those same ccs is basically suicide

Attached: DCFDE7FC-A96B-4D86-8D82-7B13393C3BD4.jpg (739x415, 19K)

Attached: XBTUSD39093.png (671x29, 24K)

Attached: indicatorbat.png (2447x868, 142K)

>tfw need a +600% to break even

Ahem...
Get ready to short

Attached: IMG_20190202_183853.jpg (3000x1940, 1.4M)

Well goodluck

Nice, we even made a new high with a 60$ sized dildo. It seems the market has decided to liquidate the shorts before the real pump, giving them a second and their last chance to catch the pump.

The market truly is a merciful God.

Short entered, let's see how far it goes

Attached: IMG_20190202_191500.jpg (2943x1620, 1.76M)

I'm with you. Only 25% short right now 75% are long. You don't want to be with the majority.

Well, I can't blame you. If we look at volume, the current dildo was initiated by a bulk of orders, implying market sentiment is moving to our direction but naturally this is not yet doing the real pump, and the highest probability move is that prices will normalize back to the resistance.

You'll be able to catch a nice move but only if you close that short at the right moment. Good luck. If I was you, I wouldn't sleep tonight.

why 35x lev? are you all in?

why 35x lev, and why did you paint so much red when I can obviously see you're in a $37000 position and your liquidation is at 112,45. Not sure what you're trying to prevent the rest from seeing.

it's a trap.

I don't normally trade with 35x leverage. I usually don't do more than 20x. I've traded forex for years and studied Elliot Wave for years so I knew the price would hit this level before reversing, but I was prepared to close it if it went against me, but my analysis told me it shouldn't.
I thought I painted out all the numbers, but oh well.
I will sleep well, stop loss is set in profit

whats your position sizing relative to your account? i.e. are you like in with half your account?

No, it's about 10%

Pretty bold trade. I hope it works out for you

If your position is 0.1x leverage then why do you do 35x? You could put the exact same position at 3x and don't have Arthur Hayes big black cock following you around.

What's the target? Everyone has been calling for $100 and "double digit shitcoin" but who knows if we get there.

My analysis told me that this should be a pretty easy trade, so I didn't mind the extra risk. Anyway, my stop loss is set in profit so I still profit if it turns against me.

I think it's possible to hit $100 or below, but I think we are near end of the bear market. But this trade will be short no matter how far it goes. The big trade will be to the upside after this down move is complete.

That is not what I meant, this has nothing to do with the trade itself. With whatever your account balance is, you could put a lot more margin to make this position. Now if for some reason you are one of those that lets the liquidation engine be your stop then don't:

1) BitMEX liquidation price is actually always worse than your bankruptcy price (the price when your margin goes to 0) so you can reduce risk by just putting less leverage and then having a stop at what would be your bankruptcy price
2) If you get liquidated but the market does not move that much against, BitMEX sometimes makes a profit off of your liquidation and puts that money into their insurance fund. With a regular stop that money would instead go to you.

Come on man, don't let Arthur Hayes fuck you in the ass. Be reasonable. Only use leverage if you unironically want to put positions bigger than your account.

Agreed but it doesn't sound like you have a target. What is your signal to go long?

I took the risk that I am comfortable with, as I've been doing this for years, and my stop loss is not set to break even, it is set well into profit.

But I'm not talking about this particular trade. I'm talking about the way you are setting up this trade. Your position does not need 35x leverage, so just don't use it. I already told you the ways you can save some money just by lowering your leverage.

If you haven't, you should read BitMEX's documentation on how their website actually works. I've met a lot of people who really do not understand the technical side of BitMEX and it seems you are one of them.

B.T.F.O.'d

Attached: success kid.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I don't really have a target because I am expecting an up move soon, possibly a
v-bottom. But the big trade is to the upside.
If we get an impulse up, I will wait for a corrective structure that confirms more upside, like a 3 wave bull flag, expanding flat, running flat, etc. If we get that impulse and a corrective confirmation, I will hold that trade for a long time, unless I see something in the structure to suggest more down.

You know so much, why don't you show us your trade?

Kek I don't think you realize I'm actually giving you useful advice.

In my long personal account I'm long BTC since 3.4k with a position worth half of my account. In my bot accounts two are long since 3.45k, and one (a shorter term bot) has already done two trades in this triangle. First bought at 3432 and sold at 3471 to immediately short since 3471 and we are currently at 3446.

Yes, I understand. More principal, less leverage. I've explained already that I took the risk i am comfortable with.
I don't think it's proper to tell people your analysis without showing your trades. Let me ask you a question, if your account was worth $500,000, would you put half in one trade?

>I've explained already that I took the risk i am comfortable with.
And I'm telling you that you could reduce your risk for free just by putting more margin (which you can clearly afford as you are leaving most of your assets in your account balance) while having the same amount of exposure.

>I don't think it's proper to tell people your analysis without showing your trades.
Fair enough but this is Jow Forums. Why should you care what my trades are when for all you know I could be a real financial analyst or just some homeless retard with a binance account. (Pro tip: One of these two).

>Let me ask you a question, if your account was worth $500,000, would you put half in one trade?
Yes and no. If 500,000 was half of my net crypto assets then I would not put it all in a single trade. But this has nothing to do with the number. If a dollar was half of my net crypto assets then I would not put it all in a single trade.

>Why should you care about my trades
I dont, but you were awfully interested in mine. Just tired of seeing people showing their analysis and talking about their awesome trades with no screencaps as proof, that's the only reason I posted here.

I wasn't interested in yours. I was telling you about how you should use BitMEX.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You already missed some of the move but it is not too late to get in.

Do I buy or sell

Attached: suicidethink.png (2000x2000, 129K)

OP drew a self portrait.... of his chode...

I just bought 1k of abra’s bit10 token. Am I made 3 years from now?

Retard here, is there any signals as to when a trend is going to break?

Lol

When the trend is about to contradict another stronger trend, that trend is about to get fucked. Another simple one is when volume starts to decrease. There are hundreds of indicators that say something about the trend, just read about it. If you google trend following indicators you'll get some.

Wish I could bitmex
Anyone risk bitmexing with VPN in the States?

>hidden divergence

Attached: 1511459467804.jpg (971x565, 141K)

Yes, just don't use USA or Canada IP address when you use your VPN

Why not up then up

Attached: pepethink.jpg (800x800, 75K)

The best thing you can do is move out of such a retarded country, especially if you want to get into crypto. But from what I have heard BitMEX it is mostly safe to use BitMEX from the US with a VPN, just don't trade too much because if you ever fuck up and your volume is significant you get fucked.

That said, don't do that and instead move to a good country.

If you want a legit answer then elaborate a bit more but right now price is even overperforming the triangle which just means we are going up sooner than expected.

I love how you are speaking to us like you are some kind of expert because you just learned how to use trading view.
I guess my core point is that you have no fucking idea where it is headed.

Attached: 1539011817472.png (656x913, 541K)

I'm going to sleep while I make free money. Just keep this thread alive for me and when the price action just traces over my drawing perfectly you'll see who you are talking to.

Enjoy your liquidation email Fren

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

lol literally the opposite, retard

hey man don't forget to lower your risk!

i heard some guys talking about it on this thread and it really made sense

Trade update

Attached: IMG_20190203_083815.jpg (3000x1193, 997K)

ah, the classic bartception

Your mom isn’t proud of you because you still sit around her house jacking off to hentai all day and night. Nice larp

Uptrend support just got tested. This was probably just last chance to buy low.

Attached: tested.png (1787x600, 125K)

Attached: lmao.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

Looks like corrective structure could break to downside on daily chart, if it does there is going to be a fairly quick impulse down, hopefully last move down, ETH short will give higher percentage profit, but same idea

Attached: IMG_20190203_104110.jpg (2708x1643, 1.16M)

ETH daily chart

Attached: IMG_20190203_105118.jpg (2771x1548, 1.13M)

You should know that if the trend is up, it is a lower probability that they breakout will be down. Doesn't mean you are wrong, it means you are trading against the probabilities.

where are places to look outside of Jow Forums?

Start here. This guy is one of the best traders out there.
youtu.be/D2s3EjyCHps

wtf timeframe is this?

1h, same as OP but zoomed into triangle.

Let's see if it can even break and stay above $107 for a bit before we get excited to go long.

Bear traps being planted.

longs not liquidated .. yet

I'm only interested in buying and holding. What % chance would you say that btc will bottom out this bear market under 3k?

you seem very knowledgeable.
i took your screenshot and drew in 2 lines, a triangle prior to the one we're in now.

that blue line I drew in could also be considered an uptrend - but price still broke down.

is your response to this "yep, doesn't mean I'm wrong, because I think in probabilities. you'll be right more often if you bet on an breakout up than downwards in case of an uptrend." ?

also: do you hang out somewhere or could I have you mail? I'd like to ask you much, much more!

Attached: 1549132191684.png (1157x431, 144K)

Very high probability unless the fundamentals change (ETFs approved, etc.)

In the triangle you drew the move was a pump. What happened was literally my drawing but on a smaller scale. Now zoom up to Bart's head, that's a downwards triangle (reversal pattern).

As for my contact, I can't doxx myself.

You better be right OP, I got a lot of money riding on this. You're my golden goose now make me proud boy

Trade closed, look for buy setups soon. Good luck everyone

Attached: IMG_20190203_173442.jpg (1080x1709, 285K)

lmao

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 5.51.52 PM.png (176x184, 60K)

Lol

actually he's pretty interesting, I'll suspend my racism for the time being

I've learned alot from him, definitely one of the best traders out there

actually, I'm looking at his tradingview and most of his calls are hilariously wrong

tradingview.com/u/anilmangal/

Watch is weekly forecast on YouTube, he shows his live account, and open trades, unlike most.
youtu.be/5VF_vcT82Lg