IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL YOU RETARDS

LOOK!!!! WATCH THE AMA'S WATCH THE BLOCKCHAIN BRAD INTERVIEWS JUST FUCKING PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RESEARCH CHX

Attached: birdbox CHX.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dsr.weown.com/own/general-analytics
youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U&index=19&list=RD9OFpfTd0EIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posts normie meme
>expects Jow Forums to follow
>

Attached: 1479911911113.gif (785x757, 1.03M)

this will easily be the biggest moon mission of 2019

links?

pomp eet sirs

Attached: 1530311711646s.jpg (250x227, 6K)

FUCK i wanted to tell you to stop shilling.but last time i saw the price it was 12 cents and now it's 21....FUCK

dsr.weown.com/own/general-analytics
CHX will charge companies 1% of the total assets they are tokenizing. CHX will use that 1% to marketbuy CHX and permanently lock it up. They will make money off of the staking of the locked CHX and the price going up. Their clients will never even know that CHX has it's own token. They will pay CHX money for additional services and that money will be used to buy CHX that is distributed to people staking.

How long til $300 per token

unironically $40 this year.

Link to ama pls

Attached: E9xePVUc_400x400.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Yes sirs i bought this shitcoint so research and buy so my investment goes up please sirs

I only bought 3k at like 5 cents and refuse to buy more after it’s pumped.

youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U&index=19&list=RD9OFpfTd0EIs

Attached: 620.png (225x225, 5K)

ITT Shills trying to get you to FOMO buy.
Wait for the correcting. If you even want to buy in.
This is the new Link, btw

Attached: 6663dd688894b30edd2f35c0ee9b6f4c.png (1247x880, 380K)

Chx was shilled for the first time on biz on october 21st when the price was 5 cents. This is obviously a hype driven pump and dump and the op pic is accurate because if you buy now you will kill yourself very soon when this pump collapses.

You mean it won't keep going up forever and ever?
People buying at an ATH are going to get dumped on so fucking hard.

Attached: ATH.jpg (942x587, 73K)

Why is it so unlikely for this project to go beyond $0.20?

They're fudding because they're angry about the fact they missed out or they're simply retarded. Biz fudders have the chance to catch the next 10+ Billion dollar investment since NEO/ETH/XRP and they're calling it a PnD and refusing to research or watch and AMA and would silence even the most spastic doubters. Most will miss buying in at under 100m MC and fomo later. That's what separates the desperately poor from those who make it ultimately. Sad

*2019-2021

It's not unlikely that this will go beyond $0.20. It's just that literally every single time a coin hits a new ATH, it inevitably drops. This is not a new idea. This happens. Every. Single. Time.
FOMO buying something at an ATH is basically throwing your money away.
Holding CHX is not dumb. Buying CHX whilst it's in the process of a P&D is.

Not saying it won't go past 20 cents. Im saying that if you want to buy wait for people to stop shilling it and for the price to collapse because it has gone parabilic in a bear market. Even in a bull market everythong that goes parabolic crashes. "This time it's different is the biggest lie ever told" real growth is slow.

>Jow Forums isn’t buying the bags
>chx gonna pump anyways but not as far as they need it to without dipping into personal reserves
the cope is real, lads

Attached: 263A7FBF-E0C2-44E4-857B-7C194D89A590.png (828x1403, 350K)

Looks like you refused to be rich.

Everyone has their opinions, the reality to me is that:

1. There's virtually no real sell pressure (no huge walls to buy into)
2. The market cap is still extremely low relative to the overall market size and their partners (one of whom will be announced next week)

If I were sitting on the sidelines right now I would probably think the same as most on biz seeing all these shill posts, doubtful and pissed I wasn't able to catch the ride since 5 or 10m. But I'm telling you that this isn't a scam or a joke, most shillers are probably posting because they're excited to be in a project of this caliber at this stage. That's literally why I'm typing this.

Do yourselves a favor a look into the team, watch at least one AMA and take into account the current MC in relation to the total size of the market OWN is going after (500 trillion at least). Its almost unbelievable how high the potential ROI of this project is. Even 1000$ invested at this point can be life changing money in a year or two.

>announced next week
Do you know how many other coins used this fomoing? Just about all of them.
Tron, stellar, ripple, link, etc etc. Just wait until next week guyyysss
Then nothing. The ATH is hit, people start dumping because the price is going down.
I'm not saying this is a scam. Just don't fucking fomo buy when something is at its ATH.

Is that what you told yourself at every ATH since last week? Watch the latest AMA, the CEO literally said there are going to be several partnership announcements in the coming weeks. I'm sorry, you won't make it

Wait what he said several? Are you kidding me. My penis can only get so erect

But it's dumping right NOW!!

Attached: 1546982213063.gif (438x259, 2.87M)

how many to make it?

They have bunch of companies already using their platform, neither of them are crypto related, and more than 30 of them are in North America.

At an absolute minimum, get 2-5k and stake

50k atleast

Still falling for the big announcement meme.
It does not matter, it is never enough. The price will correct. Your coin is no different from every other one before it.

Watch the latest AMA before posting again pleb

Ok, CHX is going to be the first coin to only go up infinitely.

Did anyone ever say that? Jesus you're pathetic, kek. Doubters will be btfo I'm telling you, watch the ama

Those you mentioned have the following market caps:

Tron - $1.9B
Stellar- $1.6B
Ripple- $12.16B
Link- $150MM

CHX - $15.6MM

So If they are just like those coins at worst it’s a 10x. At the middle it’s a 100x and at best it’s almost 1000x.

where can I stake? is it out already?

Wait until Q1

>trying to get people to look into a thing that will destroy them

Good analogy
>yuro team without a Wall St background
>presumably wants banks to switch to them
>untested tech

No

What about better than best? I’m not touching my 50k stack principal until 100B