Convince me why I should stop being a NEET and get a job

Convince me why I should stop being a NEET and get a job.

Attached: 1549130032627.png (1351x1080, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWPjMgVfchA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a job will allow you to have self respect, which is impossible if you don't have a job

OMG what a cuck

You get self respect for working for someone else?

How can you have self-respect if you let some faggot boss you around?

depends on what kind of neet you are
are you a bloomer? or a doomer that just does nothing all day but jerk it and read boards?

Personally I enjoy having money but not working is much better than working

FORCED MEME ALERT
WEE WOO WEE WOO

Attached: 1534788849688.png (1700x1048, 32K)

A job and good credit will let you use your income to get a 50-56.99% Debt to Income FHA 3.5% loan. You can abuse the program and be retire within 2-5 years depending on how comfy you wanna be.

How old are yall, honestly

A mix of both. I go outside on nightwalks, play basketball, workout, swim in my pool, cook, read books, read manga, watch anime, play vidya, jerk off a lot and go on Jow Forums a lot.

Being able to survive throughout your natural lifespan without providing for anyone else and being a freeloader is a job in and of itself. Good luck.

I just turned 20 last month.

What were you born to do? Get started on it as soon as possible. If you don't know yet, be open to new possibilities. You are part of something greater than yourself. You just have to let it move you

This
I had a business ok. It sucked. I worked 100 hours a week and all I did was take on more debt.

Wagecuck if you don't have something else going that makes money. Yes you're working for someone else but you actually get paychecks from someone else unlike having your business that just loses money

Why would I need to even wagecuck in the first place? I never had any debt and I have zero expenses. I have pretty much everything I want also. I'm not smart enough for a high level wage cuck position that makes 50k+ so I could never move out of my patents house anyway. I get to live in a nice big house for completely free with no fear of being kicked out. Why would I choose to wage slave?

I left my parents house a long time ago so I could bring prostitutes over without their comments. If you don't care about that then ya don't work unless your parents start to die and expect you to be their free nurse

So you're a zoomer who likely doesn't even hang out with college graduates.

cuckery like this is why NEETS are avoiding jobs.Stop lying to yourself man, your life sucks at least as much as broke NEET.

Because you'll never find a gf, get a house, or have any friends. You'll also kys by 30

The only reason to get a job is to make money. stop.

I don't hang out with anyone desu. And I thought zoomers were born in 2000- I'm pretty sure I'm a millennial.

>implying you will get a gf/friends by wagecucking
>wanting to buy a house instead of living with parents in their nice comfy house.

I see the jews have poisoned your mind. Keep taking out loans or slaving your whole life to afford a house, good goy.

Am I a zoomer or boomer if I turn 23 this year?

Attached: 154987405975.jpg (750x493, 107K)

That's funny, other people keep saying that you're a good goy for enriching your landlord.
Maybe you're all just clueless?

>Muh joos
Nice cope. You're the one leaching off your parents and living a useless degenerate existence alone masturbating to hentai. But yeah, I'm the one thats brainwashed.

You're a good goy if you rent/take out a loan to buy a house.

Keep slaving away, wageboy. Need to pay off that debt/pay your landlord (:

>tfw barely a zoomer
feels great, I can be the wise zoomer elder.

well said user.

disabled living with mom forever master race

I have a job. Honestly it's pretty cool man. Love most of my coworkers, I get whatever food/drinks I want, can basically come and go when I want as long as I get my work done, enjoy what I'm working on about >80% of the time, got a nice disposable income. The only way I think I would maybe be happier would be if job came with a sexy "assistant" desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=IWPjMgVfchA

Attached: 1510881268438.jpg (603x603, 34K)

Nope. I'm renting a house. The property was big enough so I built another small house in my property. I rented it someone for $1,500. The rent for my place is 2k. So I'm practically living here for only $500/month.

Zoomers born in the mid to late 90s will probably the most financially well off group of people in a while providing they aren’t absolute failures

“How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 8:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so? ”

What are you going to do when your parents get too old/sick to work?

My parents don't work. They're retired. I will just inherit everything once they die. I'm an only child also, so 100% of their assets will go to me. I'll also inherit 2 homes.

>large inheritance will come my way when my father dies
>have 2 siblings though
:(

>Convince me why I should stop being a NEET and get a job.

How else are you going to get the income needed to buy those online courses on how to become financially independent?

I walk into my apartment everyday and think damn I brought and own all this shit.

I look at my massive LINK stack and think damn I saved all that money.

My girlfriend last week discovered Nutella, and proceeded to slather my dick in it and casually give me a blowjob.

Yesterday she gave me a handjob while she was watching a random TV show, and I was playing RuneScape on my Ipad.

Do you actually own your apartment? Or does a bank/landlord? Also gtfo normie. I bet your gf fucked other guys before you.

Nice so you'll have to wait at least 10 years to get your life started.

What happens when you parents realize you've been an unmotivated fuck who failed at life and they're never gonna have grandkids?

Now I'm going to walk into the other room of my apartment grab my girlfriend's ass then get another handjob you ausitic fuck

Don’t listen to these people OP. The reality is we live in an unethical society, to be a part of the system/society is to be complacent with being a slave that enriches the evil Jewish oligarchy and doing just that is the uttermost evil.

If everyone decided to give the finger to the government and Jewish elite and not pay taxes and separate themselves from this system that farms us like cattle for the enrichment of a few then the evil parasites would lose all their power and people like the Rothchilds would become dumpster diving hobos.

NEET lifestyle is a rejection to participate in slavery to do devil and is thus the highest of ethics.

We need to form NEET communities and do our own thing like the Amish do. The niggers, shitskins and all degenerates would starve to death as well without us participating in the system which would also be a massive plus.

No one cares about your land whale Nutella cock gobbling girlfriend

At least he has a gf unlike you who is a failure

I make $7,500/month after taxes for sitting in an office 9pm - 4pm and add/edit about twenty lines of code per day. Most of my time is spent doing whatever I want on the internet as long as it's "work-safe"

Since when was having a gf cool on 4channel

So your parents worked their asses off for decades just for their bloodline to die and their only child to squander it away. They must be really proud of you, user.

It's not hard to get a gf, it's hard to get a good gf though

Lol
Conservatives simultaneously believe in working/not being a leach and ousting the Jews, so this will never work. Really, they seem to want to oust the Jewish population while failing to do anything about the oligarchy, either because they actually like the system or because they haven't put much real thought into their contradictory beliefs at all.
Anyway, there is nothing they can do because their own president is part of the system.

don't do it

Because your parents want the house to themselves so they can fuck and do drugs without your autistic ass being there