ICON is building the largest network in the background of this shitstorm

Just as a disclaimer I am only leaving this information for people who are here to learn. If you are into pump and dumps in hopes of "getting rich quick" (even though the opposite will occur then I suggest buying holochain or something. ICON is an investment for people who want to be apart of the growth of Apple during the IT-bubble. Long term grow beats everything and since ICON has strong fundamentals they are set.

Anyways, let's dive into Facts.

ccn.com/samsung-pay As you see in the article the Samsung pay tech is also known as "LoopPay" which is the exact naming convention that ICON uses for their loopchain is the underlaying technology that runs their network.

ccn.com/samsung-pay-may-integrate-crypto-on-millions-of-smartphones-starting-with-the-galaxy-s10-whats-the-realistic-impact

Here is a list of some of the many usecases their loopchain is used for (including Samsung, Sk Telecom, Smilegate and many other giants).

medium.com/helloiconworld/tagged/loopchain

Koreans are focused on the doing while the markets are red. As a bonus here is their partnership with LINE (might be the biggest on in the industry with 200m monthly active users:

medium.com/helloiconworld/joint-venture-between-icon-and-line-unchain-b802fa0fa071

link.network/

Attached: plzzz.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/chan-id-developed-using-loopchain-to-be-used-in-samsung-pass-service-69669928369d
medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-foundation-addressing-the-community-7cec5e852d42
medium.com/helloiconworld/how-icon-will-connect-scale-private-iconloop-networks-76fe64ecce21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clittyboi checking in! ICX is the best bargain on the market right now!

BTW my boipussy is sopping wet just thinking about ICX

Actualyl a good thread on ICX. I'll halt my UBC posting just this once.

Thanks for posting OP. More people need to learn about ICON

Ultimate Buttfuck Coin
Hyper-Buttfuck the world

G O O K E D
O
O
K
E
D

Attached: 6F00462C-16D4-4AE5-8C2B-49967A9D70AD.jpg (819x1024, 101K)

No worries, I think it's important that we get the word out there. Also I was meant to link this as well in the original post but I'll post it here instead:

medium.com/helloiconworld/chan-id-developed-using-loopchain-to-be-used-in-samsung-pass-service-69669928369d

why will the price of icx rise because loopchain is being used?

"why will the price of icx rise because loopchain is being used?"

Because every time let's say Zensports ( a dapp on ICON) needs to verify a user with ChainID then it will go through ICON nexus which you need ICX to do. Every time it happens it will create more demand for ICX. They addressed this here:

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-foundation-addressing-the-community-7cec5e852d42

I only listed an example but ICON has over 100 partnerships so there are almost unlimited usecases for ICX as wrtitten in this article:

medium.com/helloiconworld/how-icon-will-connect-scale-private-iconloop-networks-76fe64ecce21

Their tech is shit and will never work or gain adoption. Absolute hook scam.

Store of value sir
Only 1/40 from ATH price
Buy sir

Attached: rakesh-kumar-aggarwal-panipat-gt-road-panipat-home-loans-tq0z2nw.jpg (2000x1493, 346K)

Their tech is fucking amazing. Their loopchain engine can handle up to 9000 TPS (1000 for each channel) and is set to grow for many years to go. Don't forget that the company is backed by a 4 billion dollar company as well as the top 3 universities in South Korea.

Price declining only opens further opportunities for more growth. Most people usually wish they bought at the bottom and now is the chance.

Lol does anyone have the vacroos for the ultimate buttfuck coin guy?

gooked general

alot of anons will miss this boat because of buttfuck posters

REMINDER: ICON is literally a proof-of-concept designed to sell private blockchain solutions. Stay away from this scam. GOTGOOKED?

Just as a disclaimer I am only leaving this information for people who are here to get buttfucked. If you are into pump and dumps in hopes of "getting rich quick" (even though the opposite will occur then I suggest buying holochain or something. ICON is the ultimate buttfuck coin for people who want to be apart of the growth of buttfuck during the IT-buttfuck. Long term buttfuck beats everything and since ICON has strong buttfucks they are set. Yahoo!

It's a shame people bring their ignorant arguments regarding the private side of things. It's actually one thing that makes them unique.

The reason they're offering private enterprise solutions is because regulation hasn't been set yet so these giants don't want to risk being involved in something just to have the government shut it down.

Please tell me another company that is bringing enterprise into crypto at the phase as ICON.

>Their centralized database has high TPS
So who is currently producing blocks and gaining the block rewards? The fucking iCON team and they are still dumping their coins on the market.
Way more centralized than any other project. The end goal is a DPOS, so instead of 3 gooks producing the blocks you have 20 gooks doing it.

Buttfuck coin enthusiast here. Do you happen to have any information on the new Smasung S10 and how it's being integrated with ICON? Another user leaked some info on the project being called "The ultimate buttfuck phone"

Seems like the perfect compliment the ultimate buttfuck coin.