Own (CHX)

Feels good being a future multi-millionair

Attached: Own-Network-Home.png (1583x786, 275K)

What's that tiny logo in the corner?
Looks like it says "OWW"

Oww is the sound someone makes when they get JUST'd

You mean like "oww my balls!"?

Hype driven pump and dump

Never gonna make in sadly. Hope you don’t fomo in when it hits $100MM end of Q1.

Most will, then reddit will follow the same cycle of denial then fomoing at 1b onwards

smartlands has been vanquished. POLY is next

Guys chill the fk out. Let’s aim Low first. Aim for 1$ before anything else. Look at the link memes 1000$ when it can’t even break 0.5$

It will head to 1$ once the partners are announced. Guarantee 1$ by end of Q1

haha fucking retards its crashing

Yes, stocks do indeed go down sometimes by 3%.

> crashing
Your desperation is evident, wait till next week. A correction is natural

Anybody remember the Tron days of saying this? Or stellar? Ripple? No? What about Link?
If you're currently buying you're actually fucking retarded.

Attached: 6663dd688894b30edd2f35c0ee9b6f4c.png (1247x880, 380K)

Found the doubter in the other thread

how many to make it ?

Attached: 1548166005535.jpg (1273x675, 75K)

Haha dump inc.

ready to buy this dip. I want 50k of these before mainnet

1. Own blockchain is already live
2. Stop thinking mainnet affects price
3. Kys

OWWWW
W
W
W
W

His balls are sweaty, knees weak, balls are heavy
There's oww on his balls already, pasta spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To oww balls, but he keeps on forgettin'
What he wrote down, the whole crowd balls so oww
He opens his mouth, but the words come oww
He's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' oww
The clocks run out, times up, over, OWW

Attached: oww my balls.png (490x382, 28K)

u rite. sold my stack

will 400 ever make it frens?? :( i just dont have any more to spare.

Attached: 1e897d25.jpg (240x193, 8K)

Haha, you really bought that shitty Polymath sales pitch? Jesus, enjoy the trip to zero.

Nothing good would be shilled so heavily.
How much are you paid for shilling? It's obvious it's your job.

We're just excited and want to share said excitement with others.

400 times $1000.

is $1000 possible?

I’m selling most of my stack if it hits $2.

Looking at other crypto, other than BTC/ETH best case scenario $300-$400 for a week.

>he doesn't remember the ETH shills

Attached: 32222222222.gif (102x163, 9K)

the sto bubble will be bigger than the ico bubble of 2017. the only way us non accredited investors can profit from it is by holding chx

it's not how many chx you have now, it's how many chx you hold when chx is 1 trillion dollar marketcap. ignore the baseless fud, the pumps and the dips.

i have goosebumps all over my body from excitement

This user is fucking crazy. If it hits 140M you should be estatic. 1 Trillion isn’t happen and 1B won’t happen before the market is bullish again.

I wish I still had this much optimism. I felt pretty damn good when I bought 500 shares in CHX, but the fud got to me and now I feel discontent. Bought 1000 more, but still feels like it's not enough. I mean, if it goes to $10 per share, that's still only like $15,000. Great returns, but can't even buy an okay car with it. I could throw in my savings, which are actually one week's worth of pay if I had a job, but that's one hell of a risk.

Any user that can afford to spend $1000 into CHX right now will very likely make it out with at least 100k in a few months.

Lol, its good to stay grounded but you need to get a sense of how big the tokenization market is, hundreds of trillions of dollars. 1 T sounds legit retardedly high but if any team/project can do it. My money is on CHX. This is so well positioned for groundbreaking success its almost unfathomable

i was called crazy for buying bitcoin 10 years ago too

>the year is 2022
>chx hits 1 trillion dollar marketcap
>I am now a multi billionaire

sounds good op

What if it turns out true though

>buy into this scam, i don’t want to be the greater fool

Very hard to call, especially when only 1 company has broken 1T MC in history. Honestly though I know for a fact this will be in the 4 digits. People buying this now with be filthy rich in a couple years. The STO craze will come on like a tidal wave

Ahh -- yes this is much more believable.
In this fantasy I only have a quarter billion dollars minimum... much more realistic.

If you don't believe me then just wait. The fact you bought 250k tokens means you're optimistic in some sense. 140M MC though? You're delusional to think we won't blow past that in the next 3-4 months. If you had bought 100$ worth of btc back in 2010 you would've been worth 100M at the peak of the bull run, that's what we're dealing with here. Maybe not to the extent of the btc peak MC, but you will at least have 50-250M if you choose to hold it out long enough

>WE ARE COMING IN WAAVES

>this much optimism
>proceeds to talk about CHX reaching 10$ per share no problem
kek you'll be lucky for $1.50 - $2 dollars

thanks you fucking faggots, I bought $50k usd worth yesterday, now only have 40k, FUCK YOU ALL

Chainium pump: biz shilling 24/7 for weeks
Rebrand to OWN and dump to $0.01: radio silence
Pump to $0.20: biz shilling 24/7 for weeks

Attached: chart.jpg (1828x1244, 357K)

oww!

OHNONONONONONONONONNO

and the fud begins.

Did you even bother looking at the volume faggot? nice try though, it may have been an early pump and dump but think again you salty no own fruitcake

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-02 at 6.34.07 PM.png (2718x1332, 1.38M)

This did a 10x from Sept 2018. Biz was unironically right.

Hmm, I definitely believe that archived post, as always wondered why there was a large drop-off and then silence for months. Simply thought they didn't have a working product until roughly October.

Maybe I'll stick to my current shares and won't think about buying more. I have no interest in investing in other crypto projects.

>I definitely believe that archived post
It didn't pump then though, it just kept tanking. The guy who made those posts lied. The poster you are responding to is trying to use those 2 posts he found halfway though the decline to equate that to now, where there are hundreds of posts about it at it's ATH.

don't be this retard. hold through all the dips if you want to 100,000x

fuck you "retard" i just bought into chainlink I can't wait to buy your whole family when it moons next week

CHX just went down to 0.18 from 0.20 in a matter of 5 minutes. I'm glad I didn't convert my ETH an hour ago like I was planning to. I guess I will wait out and see what happens. I still believe in the project, but perhaps we could acquire more for cheaper in a day or two.

still time to accumulate or did I miss my chance?

Attached: 1481384622503.gif (220x124, 3.21M)

The pump has ended, it was a good run

Until next week you're right

honestly once they go live with fast and announce a partner or two its gonna rise

damn he didn't even give a date of the announcement. It may even be on Monday

No doubt, and once we find out who it is Jow Forums will realize what they're missing