Reminder that gym gains are more important than money gains

How many biz bros hit the gym at least twice a week?

Attached: 1489985281196.webm (1056x594, 2.92M)

fuck that, I do judo and bodyweight training

not gonna make it

Based, work to your strengths

how my pecs lookin brah?

Attached: mainlet tits.png (400x220, 27K)

Height
Face
Frame

All that matters

Thought these were literal tits until I watched video again, kek

Best routine for a skinny as fuck guy? How many days a week should I go? Just got a new job which has a gym.

Women don't care that much about man's looks as long as you don't have any obvious and glaring flaws. Women aren't really visual creatures like men (they're also not verbally literal creatures ie they don't like to hear anatomic description of anything pertaining to intercourse, but it's a different story). Where ripped looks come into play is in homosexual community.

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 19K)

eat mother fucker, EAT. Start shoving calorically dense foods down your stomach, and do anything.

is this how you cope?

This

Lol the cute little manlet
She glanced at him once I guess

You need money gains for optimal gym gains.

Attached: 1486403026524.jpg (320x371, 62K)

t. flabby manlet

Holy shit that little dude is creepy af

>t. NPCs infected by homo programming

COPE

Attached: 45324156463241.png (1057x821, 770K)

>He can't afford $7 a week

>Nierenberg
The answer is right in front of NPCs face, but it can't see it. Gym culture is a psy op to physically wear out the g__im so they would be tired all the time and won't reproduce. Just one example:

I’ve been slacking, desu. Need to keep up muh cardio as well as stripper pole exercises for core strengthening.

>six packs > six packs

Attached: ECDD8153-09E1-42EA-B89D-867E8318FC44.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

M O G G E D

Jesus. He hasnt done any incline bench

Imagine actually believing this drivel

What's frame?

They're about even

No better feel than leaving a gym in a bull market

>refuses to believe facts
>will believe marketing memes
some people are genetically programmed to be bagholders. Can't do nothing about it.

>me on the left

so that's why women consume little to no erotic fiction, right?

Gym gains don't mean shit unless you care about the opinion of some roasties

Body gains are temporary, money gains are forever. While both are important, body gains won't stop me from being a wagecuck

Shoulder to waist ratio, width of your wrists, also refers to your muscle insertions

Im so glad Im not a manlet

You should go 6 days and rest 1 day. Go for 3, rest for 1 and then go for another 3. On each day focus on pushes, pulls and legs. Check out some beginner exercises for pushes, pulls and legs and always lift the heaviest weights you can but know your limits. That was my routine but then I gave up and will start again soon.

Oh yeah, I should clarify that you should only do pushes on one day, only pulls on the next, etc. I found that way easier for me at least

4 times normally, plus a bjj session (want to roll more, just too much wagecucking to fit it in) and a couple rounds of boxing.

Actually retarded. You want to live longer? Feel better & have more energy? Be smarter? Crush any niggers that step to you? Go to the fucking gym you lazy fuck. I get that you don't want to risk losing your wizard powers as roasties throw themselves at your feet, but make the sacrifice.

I thought MSM was pushing for body positivity and fit couple shaming, so which one is it?

what's up with right dude's chesticles?

>projecting the standard of low bf% onto everyone who's motivated to work out.
Wew. All or nothing thinking is a sign of autism, you should get checked.

they both have gym gains though

I workout everyday. I took that Verb shit to heart when I was a kid and carried it with me all this time

Jow Forums really has a fucking laser focus for little tidbits of cringe and insecurity like this clip. I wouldn't even know where to find something like it originally.

/FitBiz/ Is the single greatest board crossover

Well if you think about it the MSM actually does push the unhealthy extremes, either the anorexic model or the obese "body positivity" bullshit. The healthiest is somewhere in the middle.

>either the anorexic model
Never happens, nor ever happened outside of High Fashion.

>>can't exercise, I gotta hoard body fat and conserve my energy to fight zog
You'd put up a better fight if you went outside and moved around more. You'd find that literally the opposite of what you said is true and you could stand to get some more test and longevity

Hopelessly bluepilled, it hurts so bad to read.

>be redpilled
>ruin your health
>die
not only BASED but also FITPILLED

>It is a mark of want of genius to spend much time in things relating to the body, as to be long in our exercises, in eating and drinking, and in the discharge of other animal functions. These should be done incidentally and slightly, and our whole attention be engaged in the care of the understanding.

7 times a week for 2 hours a day.
My gains suck because I don't eat enough.
Used to be 100 lbs more than I am though. Sucks because my loose body skin covers my shredded abs. I'm a manlet so being swol isn't a good body choice anyways. I'd rather go for a bruce lee aesthetic.

absolute cope from a bitter manlet. there's no reason why you can't balance exercise and education.

serious question : does that makes your metabolism faster, speeding up aging of your cells, making you less likely to live enough to benefit from life extension discoveries in the future?

i bet you dont even know where this quote is from or you wouldnt bother with such a useless answer fren

t. skinnyfat stoic

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

and i bet you dont know what stoicism is about or you would not bother with such an useless answer either.

ill just leave this here for you frens

cu around

Attached: The_Enchiridion.png (1870x5404, 899K)

You're such a cringey faggot.
Are you that scared of physical hardship and constant self improvement?

>Epictetus
>Was a slave
>"Body is not in our control"
Cope

oh my god the bluepill. get off this site immediately or you might kys.

i am not here today to answer any questions if you would like an answer to that go to one of my many many stoic ama's or just read my last post

ouch fren you are digging yourself a very deep hole and everyone here can see it

cu and good luck with those gains :)

Your heart has to work less and less allowing you to live longer. All cells depend on oxygen and transportation of nutrients from point a to point b to survive (if you are also optimizing your nutrition then you live vastly longer than eating like shit but working out). So maybe in the very short term you destroy a lot of cells and use up energy but the body is able to repair itself and come back stronger is the idea.

You know that feeling you get when you're full? Yeah make sure you have that all the time

>and everyone here can see it
Yeah they can, and I'm not worried about me.

I believe he is eluding to telomere length. Whenever your cells divide a chunk of "Junk" DNA is chopped off. Eventually this eats into normal DNA.
Or so they think.

cringle and bluepilled

3-4 times a week. I lift weights every other day and do cardio every day. Weather permitting I prefer to run outdoors at least three miles over doing cardio at the gym unless I'm already there for weights.

i know because you most likely lack the mental capability but you can build it up if you study more and go to the gym less :)

really final post now just dont want to let this chance go to maybe reach some other anons

you do realize that exercise improves cognition? im not refuting the quote, im refuting your retarded worldview that exercise is bad, which you're propping up with ancient quotes. misusing ancient knowledge to validate your philosophy of despair. pathetic

I already have a BSc in Chemistry, that's enough for me. And I only started the gym about a year ago.
Maybe you'd be less insufferable if you practised some real self-discipline, it's humbling to work hard and overcome something you could never possibly do previously.

Attached: 1519789302567.jpg (936x960, 302K)

>Carnivore + water only
>30 min HIIT every other day
>weight/bodyweight exercises
The holy trinity anons. Do this and look like a god.

Attached: e678da0da68aa1d6665d4754159400bd--greek-god-tattoo-fitness-motivation.jpg (236x320, 19K)

I'm waiting about to feast on unlimited pancakes at IHOP for post meal workout

Am I retarded?

cope