How cuck do you have to be to like this show?

How cuck do you have to be to like this show?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 3.38.55 AM.png (966x794, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/EdwardBernaysPropaganda1928Liveright_201901/page/n1
youtube.com/watch?v=42QuXLucH3Q
reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/7czj3d/oh_you_think_this_is_a_game/dptzt6e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All those sitcoms from America are unfunny and completely ridiculous. It's just braindead hypnosis

This cuck

Attached: 1530467333639.png (346x326, 41K)

Patient zero-tier cuck

Attached: DyTUE7zXcAA1z4V.jpg (1200x675, 125K)

Sitcoms stopped being good after the 80s

Married with Children was redpilled. EVerything else is garbage.

It's serious the most NPC show out there.

It's solely reason for existence is that normies can feel "geekie" for 45 minutes since they recognize some star wars reference.

>WAAAAAH MOMMY THEY MADE A SHOW ABOUT AWKWARD AUTISTIC NERDS LIKE ME FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO LAUGH AT
The show genuinely isn't funny but I love how it pisses you miserable virgins off

this

It's a great show. That's why most people like it. Popular things will always get hate from a minority. Nothing abnormal here.

*knock knock knock
Penny?
*laugh track
repeat x30

but it's not a great show. why would you think it is? what happened to you?

Bazinga!

Only 100% NPC söyboys like this trash.
Literal brainlet audience only.

Never saw an episode, but looks cuck as fuck.
Who knows... GoT was good before going full onions. Wolf of Wallstreet is biz approved regardless.
Normies liking it doesn't make it inherently bad.
But when normie audience accumulates it is when they start to push more (((narrative)))

I have a big redpill about this show that can allow you to make a lot of money if you use it effectively. Do you want it? It will make you understand why this show exists.

My mistake. It's not, indeed. Besides the most well established law of physics, there is no universal truth.

From the point of view of humans, though, statistics do show that most people approve of the show. IMDb and Metacritic are well trusted sources to demonstrate this.

Attached: bazinga.png (968x450, 129K)

checked

Attached: 1517299858573.png (600x600, 309K)

Holy fuck I remember watching this in highschool and that was like 9 years ago it's seriously still running?

this right here... a bunch of 40 year olds acting as if they are 12.

Burgers consider this high comedy, no joke. America is a dying culture/country.

no, dont tell anyone

Sure. Bring it.

You guys have me confused.
I don't know which side to pick.
On one side I want to help Jow Forums since I see myself in many smart young kids here, but...

I'm 28 and The Simpsons has been running for longer than I have lived.

Attached: ayy.png (479x225, 19K)

Yeah fuck it I'm gonna post it before janny delete the thread.
I suggest you read (((Edward Bernays))) works on propaganda and marketing, since he was very smart, to start thinking of ways to apply this. This is just an insight to make you understand how truly cash rules the world. Entertainment is 100% about $$$$ even in ways you don't expect

Attached: go-25.png (1283x469, 105K)

That sucks man it's such a shit show im glad I grew up watching king of the hill

you cant just show off a redpill like that and then not drop it
nerd

Attached: 1531536876007.jpg (117x125, 3K)

if that's true then i guess white women really do love black cock since there are so many white female/black male commercials

I switched the place where I am
Those commercials aren't very popular. They are not made to sell products.
TBBT is made to sell products. I'm not american, but the translated version of the show is full of advertisement pauses

The only shows I watch are mostly from the 80's with a few 90's ones tossed in. The only recent show that I watch now is Law and Order SVU and it's been on for 20 yrs now. Thank god for Torrents and DVD. TV is just shit now.

Not him but for those reading this, here's one of the books by Bernays
>archive.org/details/EdwardBernaysPropaganda1928Liveright_201901/page/n1

Thanks for sharing, but remember that anyone can write anything on the Internet for both honest and trolling purposes. "Redpills" are memes. They can be produced based on completely flawed information. The best redpills we have come from scientific discovery, and even there exists a ton of incorrect information. Most studies are shit. Check: youtube.com/watch?v=42QuXLucH3Q

What was said in that post could be true, or it could be someone creating a seemingly legit story out of their ass. Check shittymorph's (user) legendary replies out on reddit.
They end with "nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off hell in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table."
Classic and humurous example of what I'm talking about.
reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/7czj3d/oh_you_think_this_is_a_game/dptzt6e

Sorry friend I never used reddit and I don't intend to start today

But since you are polite, I'll give you another redpill: if you rely too much on scientific discoveries, you'll never make it financially. This is because they are too slow compared to the actual actions you need to do, which must be done before everyone else does them

I'm not asking you to use it for the long-term. Just for you to check the place once. It won't infect you with cancer, but it might if used for long periods. Same with 4leafs.

checked

Attached: hands off the bean.jpg (1172x1056, 483K)

I think mostly due to the whole political correctness, can't offend anyone bullshit mentality that's so in vogue anymore. Which means "Boring" is the result.

A lot of good shows, if they were made today, would get canned after the first few eps based on today's climate. Hell this one show I watched back in the late 90's involved a plane slamming into the white house and a bio attack killing almost every one in the world. Do you think such would get made today? Hell no.

I see. I'm not an investor. I'm only here for the memes. I also like reading and watching science content just by the sake of knowing things. Nothing more.

I fell for the scam ico so theres that, 1 ETH