What would you be doing now if you sold everything in January 2017?

What would you be doing now if you sold everything in January 2017?

Attached: 1549133147921.gif (500x651, 1.44M)

I would probably kill myself if I sold in Jan 2017

I think you mixed the dates

Probably the same thing.

I would have a thriving local co-working space making cool tech with raspberry pi and robots, making a lot of contacts and coming up with cool ideas to help humanity. I would be employing people to do odd jobs, have a cook, cleaner, personal trainer, and going to events and meeting more people to see if they want to come help work on my ideas. I might even have been social enough to get a qt gf. Instead I am back to wage-slavery and just working to live week to week. No life, no hope for the future, and no time or rescources to make anything useful for society around me.
It isn't just me who has lost out from my failure to sell the top.

I want to build a rape amusement park
Either robot or paid whore actresses run around in a contained playland world. Very expensive for me to gain access but then they can do anything they want once inside. It will eventually become Westworld once the technology exists but v1.0 will be focused on rape. Lots of legal rape.

I'm finna cry nihha

Attached: Poopoo.png (2118x1440, 868K)

feels, would be building cool real estate right now instead of waiting for the next run

Buying back in

january 2017 wasn't the top mate... if you hold crypto right now chances are you're AT LEAST 10x up over jan 2017

>It will eventually become Westworld once the technology exists but v1.0 will be focused on rape. Lots of legal rape.
So it would be Westworld.
Do you actually think that 99.9% of the guests aren't just raping? There's probably like 5 people total that go for the scenarios.

Would buy that hoe and give her the pee pee

STOP POSTING THOTS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS AHHHHHHHHHHH

When will you suburban dorks realize that the only way to achieve the American dream in a post-Reagan neoliberal America is to get into organized crime?

Just ask any American presidential family/dynasty

Attached: joey diaz.jpg (3157x2250, 936K)

How do I get into this

The easy way is via drugs or being a bookie. But either way you gotta be willing to show some backbone when the clients don't pay up. The kinda hard way is via the "dirty work" method, Clients come to you with a specific problem and details. You make the problem go away, for a fee. A silencer is a recommended accessory.

You don't think the Clintons were into crime?
Ever watch the show Ozark? Guess who was governor of Arkansas at the time.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-243_1485800340-ChooChooMotherfucker_1485800376_jpg_resized.jpg (443x726, 72K)

And I betcha a toot'n dollar those five want to rape someone at the end of it.

Probably collecting rent from the three houses I bought

Yes I was there and held all the way down, and here’s the catch........holding nothing but shitcoins

Fucking kill me already

>Joey Diaz
>organized crime
the only organized crime that fat fuck has done was on a bag of twinkies

Be realistic cashing out was a huge meme in 2017. If any of us would have tried to cash out half our holdings coinbase would have exit scammed and everyone else would have followed suit.

same shit except id have pretty cars in the garage

relaxing in my own house faar away from my parents and siblings

user you are lowkey onto something here my nihha

If I'd sold Jan 18 I probably would have bought back in again March 18 at the latest, convinced we found the bottom at 7k. So I'd have 2.5x my current money but otherwise I'd still be sitting around with my thumb up my ass waiting for LINK to moon.

One way trip to the Philippines, finding a hot college qt, making her my wife and living the rest of my life nutting inside her pussy and doing things with her.

Exactly. Even now, if anyone actually made it, I bet it would be a real long struggle to find ways of getting huge summs cashed out out of crypto