Why don't you have a dog farm

Why don't you have a dog farm
? Gif related cost $800 (marked down from $1600).

Attached: ezgif-2-a9bb0cfa958b.gif (600x338, 1.99M)

puppy mills are inhuman and degenerate means of wealth creation.

it requires you to have a place
average person unironically will never even own an apartment

I think keeping an animal in captivity purely to amuse myself is immoral.

You'll never make it with pasky morals like that

What about one that adopts out the ones that don't get purchased and they all get raised free range by volunteer autistic children?

Immoral people are one driving yahts full of models right now while youre jerking of to Jow Forums braps

>free range

Little dogs like this would be picked off by a hawk in one or two days lmao

I'd kill a human baby for 10 million dollars without thinking. I just don't want to abuse animals.

Dude... are you even denying that you jerk off to Jow Forums braps?
>credibility ZERO

S o y b o y detected

Fuck off cuck. Thots exist for 1 reason: to get fucked by chads.

People who hate or dislike animals are the biggest brainlets I've ever met. It's no coincidence that the brightest minds always advocated for animal rights. And S o y boys would kill human babies for money?

Make a dog farm and export to China.
Amazing profits.

You can now legally sell white children, get the fuck in here!

Attached: DyZyZvnXgAUPVgO.jpg (1960x2048, 302K)

> the brightest minds always advocated for animal rights
>I'd kill a human baby for 10 million dollars without thinking

I'd kill you for free faggot.

>animals are more important than conscious human beings

You disgust me. You're basically an animal yourself.

You paid 0.23 btc for that dog.

Only s o ys value the life of an animal over a human. You seem like a vegan hipster redditor, please go back.

>I'd kill you for free faggot
Good luck with that. I have been firing shotguns and sniper rifles since I was 15. I doubt you would come close even 100m away from my home.

>You disgust me. You're basically an animal yourself
Humans ARE animals, retard. Despite the fact we have more developed brains, we still are slaves of our instincts. You are not worth more than an "animal", that's pure ego.

Only s o y boys value the life of an animal over an animal? That makes no sense.

>carves out possible niche market by addressing criticism head on with a solution
bravo lad. yet gonna make it.

Attached: D9DCC3F6-F20E-42DA-AA49-B24CFFE40566.jpg (680x503, 71K)

High five! I been reading some books, my dude. Integrating the strategies into my own marketing materials, and growing my business.

I think its worth it. Look at that musculature. What mode is this

Attached: Screenshot_20190202-161021_Brave.jpg (1195x730, 515K)

Cool mba buzzwords Raj! How’s the door to door solar panel sales going?

If it means never keeping a dog as a slave, then I will be content to live without a yacht. I like dogs, but they are pack animals that require miles of territory to thrive. Keeping one in a hard or house is a form of abuse.

Small dogs are tortured in a different way, having been bred to be crippled in order to appear cute. It is horrific.

>TFW
I agree with , you are pretty much an abomination pretending to be human.

That looks like a hotel room

Why? You looking to buy? I've never sold a solar panel before, but I guarantee I can deliver a solution that works for you. Whether it be powering your whole cuckshed for under $200/yr, or just keeping your iPad charged in between blacked raw jam sessions.
Let's talk! Drop an email.

you realize that selective breeding happens for humans as well? It was forced for many centuries.

because dogs suck

Attached: 1540830936780.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Even his tag is brown

Attached: 1544583100158.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Why should I care about other humans other than my parents? They are all fake and vicious, animals remain true to themselves. Human evolution was a mistake.

Inside every fake asshole is a sad insecure human. Think about the shit going on in their lives that makes them be the way they are.

Not all small dogs just pugs and shit like that. This one just ran half a mile on the treadmill, no breathing issues

reminder that the relationship between the white man and his dog is deeper and more routed in our history than any other pairing, including with women.
we have been digging up frozen cave men all over europe for years and every time we find the remains of humans, nearby we find the remains of dogs preserved and buried alongside people, sites with this alignment pre-date monogamy and single family organisations.

in the long winter nights your dog was your eyes and ears, they were your security, they helped you hunt and they defended you from other humans.
the only other race in the world that has had as similarly long relationship with dogs are the mongolians, yet even those are thousands of years younger.

anyone who wishes harm upon a dog over any human on Jow Forums is a 56% paki shitskin

Kek blesses those who will make it, checked