If Bitcoin had done this

I wouldn't be killing myself tonight

Goodbye /biz

Attached: Screenshot_20190202-164344.png (1080x1920, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2TOcWTQpBQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

see you tomorrow fren

It did do that. After the drop from $20k to $12k it went to $16k

ive been thinking about it fren. I have everything riding on LINK now but if that fails I will pull the trigger literally

Attached: 1543767053675.jpg (992x975, 113K)

You mean go up by 0.26%?

No, I mean bounce after a textbook double top. I have the vodka and heroin. I think I'm going to do it.

Enjoy a slow and painful death retard, not a good way to go out. I'm sure whatever poor shlub that comes in to clean your mess will have a good laugh at your life though.

Same f-a-m. Losing appartment soon and failing uni again. Noose is tightening

That same poor shlub that comes in to clean the mess is going to pass away eventually as well. What the fuck is your point, lol?

What is a double top and also what is a hash and how does it effect the rate

It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience. Julius Caesar

Well I will be fucking damned... I will be saving this quote and hopefully meditating on it at some point in my near future. Thanks, user.

Don't do it pal. It will pass.

so i guess btc crashing isn't so bad after all then

Don’t fucking kill yourself retard wait until the next bitcoin block reward halving at least.

Attached: 6B085E19-B2BD-4958-8699-58BB57C60DC2.jpg (640x460, 50K)

this. u have to b a fucking retard to kill yourself and not fill your bags in a bear market

It was literally passed to me by my friend last night, I said I don’t know if I can take this fucking bullshit anymore. I’m gonna get a poster with that on it and hang it in my office

I will probably be getting something with that quote on it and hanging it on my wall myself.

If you're going to kill yourself then fucking do it. Don't be one of those faggots who say it to get attention. Everyone knows they're full of shit and people universally hate them yet play their stupid little game to virtue signal.

It did exactly the same (bulltrap).
That's why I didn't sell half of my bags.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2TOcWTQpBQ

This is the song I'll probably be listening to when I finally decide to do it myself. Felt like sharing.

based and cesarpilled

Attached: The_Enchiridion.png (1870x5404, 899K)

I bought myself $22.50 i had laying around in my brokerage account today. Good idea or bad idea? My first time buying.

i will be joining you see friend. i am just looking for the right time

Wait a minute... So you're telling me if LINK crashes a bunch of NEETs will kill themselves?

Where can I short?

Attached: zxfor3tn73c21.jpg (768x768, 86K)

>people killing themselves over internet coins

lel

Attached: son of a shepard.jpg (383x576, 65K)

also, why the fuck would you choose a XMR fork over XMR. The only one in the thread that should kill themselves is you.

Attached: anorak.jpg (478x640, 46K)