Where are my Ivory Chads at :

> he thinks he will make it with out dealing ivory

Ivory is 1500 a lb. How does that make you feel ? You literally only need to shoot 6 elephants to make it.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dominionmovement.com/watch
youtube.com/watch?v=C5RiHTSXK2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol at all the meat eating cuck hypocrites who will say it's immoral

Ironically raising cows and selling beef is a sure way to make it

I couldn’t care less if they can manage to o it without making elephants extinct

lol this is a larp thread but if u do this you deserve to be shot.

I agree. Shoot the old bulls. Harvast their goods. Then let them multiply. Do a lottery system. Use the money for conservation. That is what they did with Alligators

i don't eat meat so i can call all of you immoral

dominionmovement.com/watch

so edgy

hey guys I'm gonna throw you a bone here
you don't even need to hunt elephants to get ivory
I've recently retired from a lucrative business, you can actually find mammoth ivory in siberia, don't tell anyone it's for Jow Forumsbros only

Why ? If I had access to legaly shoot an elephant and cash in the ivory at 1500 dollars a lb. I would not hesitate.

Stop making this thread every weekend faggot

Mammoth ivory is in Alaska also.
It's quite lucrative. I'm looking into getting a tusk to use for pistol grips.

I hope a park ranger ruthlessly penetrates you with his african cock before rubber necking you

From all the bitching you guys do I honestly thought white South Africans we're genocided already
>When will back africans finish the job?

Legal elephants are about 20k a hunt. Why would he want to rape ?

Only legal to harvest if you’re an Eskimo.

You eat plants that grow in the fucking dirt you subhuman dog. Raising an animal for the sole purpose of consuming it is about as alpha as it gets, you onions ridden imbecile.

Alaska is not an option for europeans. Need a visa and I can't see how we could possibly smuggle it out.

What about Canada ? There is legal mammoth ivory for sale there.

wtf this is 300,000k for one elephant? now i know why poachers do it desu. its fucked but thats bread.

>Raising an animal for the sole purpose of consuming it is about as alpha as it gets, you onions ridden imbecile.
yeah but you don't do that. you go to a store and buy your meat a stronger man slaughtered, like a fragile woman.

Thats about 70k a tusk for a full grown bull. Let's not forget rhinos and whales also.

elephants only have 2 tusks. 3k per elephant. and you have to compete with local niggers.

As opposed to going out in my new skirt to pick flowers from my garden. Excellent.

>1500 a lb
>a lb
those tusks weigh a fuckton more than 1lb

you have a lot more issues to worry about if what you eat makes or breaks your masculinity.

women and homosexuals eat meat too.

You’re the thickest cunt in the whole thread m8.

Attached: 60106656-0922-43CA-A362-930798EBA838.png (500x397, 104K)

youtube.com/watch?v=C5RiHTSXK2A

You were the one to bring up masculinity. Keep digging your hole, you'll feel right at home next to your plants.

I have mourned the dead also.
But I deal with it as a part of life. I pick up and move on. I have little sympathy for these creatures because there friend died.

Also marine mammals mourn.

sorry to disappoint you, but it is mostly niggers who engage in illegal elephant hunting and who are responsible for making the species endangered

>I have mourned the dead also.
But I deal with it as a part of life. I pick up and move on.

how about I shoot you're loved ones and pluck the dental fillings from their still moist body and see how you "pick up and move on"

honestly if you are going to abandon morals for greed stop posting cope to try and salvage you're soul, accept that you are pigshit who would butcher his own mother if "the price is right"

What else can I kill to make it?

This thread is focused on legal ivory trading user. Not nigger ivory.

Just chemically make ivory. Isnt it just calcium and magnesium? Its 2019 the fuck would I be doing in Africa when I can pay some chink to chemically engineer me some and sell it as the real deal

> Abandon Morals For Greed.
> new Jow Forums copy pasta.

>1500 per pound

If I'm dealing in something illegal and unethical I'm not doing it at the bitch rate of 1500 per pound.

Attached: gold caviar.jpg (900x900, 98K)

How does one obtain caviar?

None of you have ever been or will ever go to Africa you pathetic scared faggots

>Indian Ivory.
Why can't Jow Forums get an elephant hunting pool together send a couple anons to India or Africa and bring back the loot to split.

Take fish eggs.
And make em cold.

whites hike the price of useless bone because "it's so pretty Steven can we keep it"
whites engage in psyops destablization campains in african countries to assasinate democratically elected panafrican leaders and install puppets to enslave populance for the aqusition of useless bone
>national wealth does not trickle down to citizens because it is transfered out of the country to white european banks
>b-but it's the niggers user they are the ones hunting it

I swear to god whites and privilege its like milk and cheerios they just go together

>inb4 muh iq

i work with pianos and have a huge collection of ivory keys i've pulled off.

what can i do with them? i probably have a like 5 lbs worth of ivory piano key tops

You have to harvest pregnant fish generally.

Just stop with the anti white Jew talk. It is Chinese and Vietnamese consume most of the world's ivory.

You have to prove it is 100 years old Or legally imported.

It’s really that simple? What’s the catch?

They're generally endangered and then you have the nightmare of exporting them while concealing the source of origin as illegal.

so they are worthless? they are piano keys obviously removed from pianos. in piano terms, that's about 100+ years. at minimum 50+ years.

U need to go to blyad land to do that

I would not think they are worthless. But I bekive you can only sell them inside your state. I would look at the antique road showbsite that gives informtion from the fish and game site.

Can you not farm that fish?

Were it so easy...

you're the one that brought up masculinity you side-stepping dyke

The problem is sturgeon (the best tasting caviar) take like 15-20 years before they reach sexual maturity and start spawning

>Mammoth ivory
hol up