SERIOUS QUESTION:

What do you prefer?

> Make it but always be single, no wife, no kids.

> Don't make it but earn a considerable amount of money, with a girlfriend.

> Be married with kids with an average salary.

Attached: 734563456.png (640x616, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gV8GLhJv6ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>> Make it but always be single, no wife, no kids.
all the way

Can I make bastard children in option one?

No, always single, no girlfriend, nothing. Just ocassional sex if you are a chad.

option 2. cause im smart enough to make that considerable amount become wealth.

Even if you are smart you won't have "fuck you" money before you are an old senile fuck unless you know the right people

If you choose option 2 or 3 you automitacally are imposibilited to make it. Wanna choose again?

First option until 35, Second option until 45, then thirds option till death.

Attached: hatsune.png (268x244, 146K)

unironically, i just need 1-2m to start my own real estate development company. i work in real estate right now. i got the connections, i dont got the money. i dont mind "working" but i want to work for myself. and with that kind of money i can begin small and eventually build out. but yeah, i dont mind a girlfriend i just dont want a freeloader. i need someone by my side to help build the empire.

Attached: 1541729817535s.jpg (249x250, 10K)

Just one option, choose now and last for your entire life.

Option 3, having kids is the ultimate red pill.

Attached: 1548927285436.jpg (900x664, 109K)

Are you planning on making it by wishing on a cursed monkey paw?

Welp, first option then. Sex robots will eventually replace women.

Attached: 1548968888066.jpg (646x891, 56K)

I have 8 kids with 6 different women on 3 different continents, and pay for none of then.

The lady I have 2 kids with I left once, came back after 4 years, and she asked me(asked me) to knock her up again, and I obliged. Then I left her, again.

I dont have a big amount of money and basically lie and scam my way around the world and into the pants of women.

Biologically speaking, I have made it harder than like 99% of people, by spreading my genetics through 3 entirely different regions and races (Nordic, Slavic, asian).

Which race had the best sex?

I think you mean the ultimate blue pill fren

south east asian women are the best at sex and enjoying it, in my experience

It is probably just because I am exotic to them and they fetishize white men

Married and kids. It's how I am now, and if I had it to do again, I would do it

This, there is 0 reason to have children.

Married but no kids. Lucky we both don't want them. Like them sure but we don't want any ourselves. The way the world is now and the fact it costs a fuckton of money to raise a kid from birth to age 18 is just insane. I think they said (website that tracks shit like this) that it'd cost over 200k for 2 kids now. Fucking nuts.

I’m over 45 and pretty much been in all three positions OP has ascribed and all have their ups and downs but I did have the best memories when my kids were small and I was just starting out and broke. We would make homemade pizza and brownies on cold Friday nights.
Pretty comfy now, able to travel and buy most anything I care for.

Attached: A24F22CD-2698-4D1A-93FF-8F9E084E5BB1.jpg (239x250, 10K)

It is my working theory that south east asian women are incapable of functioning unless they are inseminated bi-weekly.

They absolutely lose their minds unless they are getting dicked down on the regular and experience the threat of being impregnated.

> Make it but always be single, no wife, no kids.
this 100%
fuck having some aging wrinkly roastie and annoying children.

Can I at least clone myself or donate sperm? I need to procreate somehow plz

Eurofag here, if your salary is 3 times the average, you can have wife* and kids** and still be comfortable.
Becoming CRAZY RICH in Europe is not easy, because...tax, so there is no point in joining the rat race

*your wife should not be a tooth
**no 50kUSD kindergarten and 300kUSD student debt in Europe because...tax

This.
Don't like kids, and I love my free time too much for that.
Women are okay, but never want to be shackled down. Seems like couples that have been together for years are rarely happy.

>Don't make it but earn a considerable amount of money

earning considerably money isnt making it?

Are you this dude?
Thought it was a larp but if real you should burn in hell for eternity

youtube.com/watch?v=gV8GLhJv6ck

Attached: 1atyd54hz5121.png (1080x2568, 707K)

Make it. Single.

In an ideal fantasy world where my partner is passably attractive, loyal, and devoted? Marriage and children, obviously. In the current real world where 75% of women are hamplanets and the other 25% are BPD hypersluts? Make it big and stay single all the way.

my life in a nutshell ,women are weird creatures
>feelsbadman

Attached: 7ff68bf7ebf5d9e1a50681863c661d27.jpg (405x568, 48K)